The FBI Is At It Again, Trying To Interfere In Our Election

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
Likely pushed by the AG Merrick Garland. Not that the Seventh Floor, corrupted by Øbama, needs encouragement.

Just defund and make a new, leaner agency. With a base outside the Beltway.

Now I understand why more than 3 years later, the FBI arrested the individual who shot a pistol in the air on January 6--even though NBC News and Sedition Hunters had the guy identified long ago.

Here's why--Trump posted this during SOTU on Thursday. Dude was arrested Friday

Likely pushed by the AG Merrick Garland. Not that the Seventh Floor, corrupted by Øbama, needs encouragement.

Now I understand why more than 3 years later, the FBI arrested the individual who shot a pistol in the air on January 6--even though NBC News and Sedition Hunters had the guy identified long ago.

chicken little group.jpg

They have a looong list to get though. These things take time.

Get over it.

Lols…MAGAs want to defund law enforcement. Not just any law enforcement but the FBI that keeps us safe from terrorists and espionage. Why does it not surprise me that MAGAs want to see our counter-terrorism units defunded? After all when you follow a leader like Trump, the last thing MAGAs want is someone looking into that crook’s foreign and domestic corruption.

Post Alphabets. Like the cereal was discontinued although it tasted good, it would be good if we could discontinue some of alphabet agencies.

Lols…MAGAs want to defund law enforcement. Not just any law enforcement but the FBI that keeps us safe from terrorists and espionage. Why does it not surprise me that MAGAs want to see our counter-terrorism units defunded? After all when you follow a leader like Trump, the last thing MAGAs want is someone looking into that crook’s foreign and domestic corruption.

Is this the same FBI that investigates parents at school board meetings as domestic terrorists?

The GOP is going to lose massively this November.

A LANDSLIDE.

In the mirror is where you'll find the culprit, not at FBI HQ

How safe did the FBI keep us on 9/11/2001? 😐 Do you know the significance of that date?

They were too busy going after Napster people to worry about muslims plotting terrorist attacks. :rolleyes-41:

They have been off-track for quite some time now.

There has not been a major terrorist attack since thanks to the FBI.

W was asleep at the switch on 9/11.

Be patient.

Plenty of terrorists have, and are having, opportunities to walk across Biden’s open borders.

What were the Boston bombings? What was Fort Hood? What was the Pulse Night Club shooting?

What was the Broward County school shooting?

Pipe down, junior; You're out of your depth.
I did not say that the FBI protected us from all terrorist attacks you idiot. Only that we’ve had no major terrorist attacks in the same league as 9/11, boy.

Even the FBI can’t keep up with all the domestic mass shootings in this country because of our loose gun laws.

The FBI is not perfect but they have done a good job protecting us.

I will never agree with all your defund the police and law enforcement garbage. Sorry but I don‘t buy into your bullshit that our law enforcement is evil.

Last edited:
Lols…MAGAs want to defund law enforcement. Not just any law enforcement but the FBI that keeps us safe from terrorists and espionage.
Like the ones that the democrats are allowing in through the southern border by the thousands a day? Like the ones that murder and smuggle fentanyl and humans? Like those terrorists? Run along--you're a moron.

Like the ones that the democrats are allowing in through the southern border by the thousands a day? Like the ones that murder and smuggle fentanyl and humans? Like those terrorists? Run along--you're a moron.
Perhaps if you MAGA morons had passed the border bill we would be on our way to fixing the problem. But you put Trump before Country as you put Trump before law enforcement. Now scurry away, idiot.

Forum List

Back