Jews As The Chosen People

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll never under the fascination non-Jews have with Jews. It's almost as if they think we're magical.

You rarely ever see mutli-page threads on Bahai or Druids.

It's a thread about Jews. I see a lot more threads about Xians than Jews here, and far more negative posts about them as well.

beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I see no negative threads about Christians
on this board

Blindness is not beauty.

other then the usual old and worn out intersectarian disputes ----
a tradition of more than 1800 years. Ask Cromwell

Last edited:
So "Viktor", "Penelope", "danielpalos", "caddo kid" are antisemites. The "Sage of Main Street" is an Antichristian, "Sparky" is a racist, "Picaro" an antisemite and an antichristian and "ding" is an idiot. Together they are US-Americans, who try to destroy gods own country and the western world.

I'm Jewish.

Is Peace in the Middle East too much to ask for true Judeans? A State of Judea could exist as a buffer.

a "buffer" in the vicinity of DAR AL ISLAM------is defined as DAR AL HARB

Judeans should be blamed only for their transgressions.

I'll never under the fascination non-Jews have with Jews.

The Jews (and Egypt) are one of the roots of the western world. Greece and Rome are other importanat roots. Also very fascinating.

It's almost as if they think we're magical.

The Jews are modern people living since thousands of years in the same tradition. You are "the eldest". And the enemies of the Jews were always much more mighty than the Jews - but they do not exist any longer. Jews are the world champions in survival.

Druids are a new modern trying to revitalize an old forgotten tradition without written sources. The Bahai religion is very modern too.

Last edited:
I'll never under the fascination non-Jews have with Jews. It's almost as if they think we're magical.

It's a thread about Jews. I see a lot more threads about Xians than Jews here, and far more negative posts about them as well.

beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I see no negative threads about Christians
on this board other then the usual old and worn out intersectarian disputes ----

All I'm saying is Jews are not he chosen ones.

You are wrong.

By the way nuns take a vow of chastity.

No I'm not!!

So "Viktor", "Penelope", "danielpalos", "caddo kid" are antisemites. The "Sage of Main Street" is an Antichristian, "Sparky" is a racist, "Picaro" an antisemite and an antichristian and "ding" is an idiot. Together they are US-Americans, who try to destroy gods own country and the western world.

I'm Jewish.

Is Peace in the Middle East too much to ask for true Judeans? A State of Judea could exist as a buffer.

Who today is a Judean??

The Jews (and Egypt) are one of the roots of the western world. Greece and Rome are other importanat roots. Also very fascinating.

The Jews are modern people living since thousands of years in the same tradition. You are "the eldest". And the enemies of the Jews were always much more mighty than the Jews - but they do not exist any longer. Jews are the world champions in survival.

Druids are a new modern trying to revitalize an old forgotten tradition without written sources. The Bahai religion is very modern too.

The Palestinians are the real jews of old.

I'm Jewish.

If you think about the problems of the Jews and the Palestinains in the Middle East then let me tell you: The Jews are not able to solve the problems of the Arabic Palestinians. The reason for is very simple: The Palestinians have the highest population growth of the world. Another example (on reason to be able to change the perspective): If Germans had in the last 150 years the same population growth then today would exist a billion Germans. Who should be able to solve problems without the Germans in such a context in Europe?

Last edited:

The Palestinians are the real jews of old.

The Palestinains are Arabs. When the Palestians declared war on Bavaria by breaking the Olympic peace in Munich in 1972 nearly no one knew first who this "Palestinians" were, because "Palestinians" was in former times an expression for Jews and not for Arabs.

I'm Jewish.

Who today is a Judean??

They should have a State of Judea for clarification.

I'm Jewish.

If you think about the problems of the Jews and the Palestinains in the Middle East then let me tell you: The Jews are not able to solve the problems of the Arabic Palestinians. The reason for is very simple: The Palestinians have the highest population growth of the world. Another example (on reason to be able to change the perspective): If Germans had in the last 150 years the same population growth then today would exist a billion Germans. Who should be able to solve problems without the Germans in such a context in Europe?

It is an Institutional problem not an Individual problem.

What solutions do you suggest?

I'm Jewish.

No solution.

No solution.

the left already has several options.

No solution.

Aha. Good for them. By the way: Why prepares the US-Trump a war against the Iran and when will it start?

on this board other then the usual old and worn out intersectarian disputes ----

All I'm saying is Jews are not he chosen ones.

You are wrong.

By the way nuns take a vow of chastity.

No I'm not!!

You are wrong.

No solution.

Aha. Good for them. By the way: Why prepares the Trumpia a war against the Iran and when will it start?

left is for wartime tax rates for any general warfare and common offense; so the right wing can be brave, and proclaim "hell no, we won't go if it means Any increase in taxes!"

I'm Jewish.

Who today is a Judean??

Instead they called it Israel, the Northern Kingdom of Israel did not include Jerusalem.

Who today is a Judean??

Instead they called it Israel, the Northern Kingdom of Israel did not include Jerusalem.
so, no more Judeans or Jews, Only Israelis?

did our alleged Judeans, not "get the memo"?

In Judaism, "chosenness" is the belief that the Jews, via descent from the ancient Israelites, are the chosen people, i.e. chosen to be in a covenant with God.

The Jews of modern Israel are not the Jews of the Bible. If we're paying attention, they're the precise opposite of the Jews of the Bible.

I've always contended that if anyone pops off a nuclear attack, it'll be Israel. No doubt about it.

No solution.

Aha. Good for them. By the way: Why prepares the Trumpia a war against the Iran and when will it start?

left is for wartime tax rates for any general warfare and common offense; so the right wing can be brave, and proclaim "hell no, we won't go if it means Any increase in taxes!"

Did you say something?

Last edited:
The last time in history that we saw institutionalized racism dictate a nation's policies was with the Nazis. Israel isn't really any different from the Nazis in this regard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back