Jews As The Chosen People

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure they think they are. Also they are only chosen in their eyes, and to be frank the jews never were one people, you had Northern Israel, Samaria, and Judah. There are no pure bred jews, they don't even know if they are a culture or a religion.

They are chosen. In God's eyes. Make no mistake about that. Not because they are special, but because of God's covenants with His friend Abraham. To insure every tribe survives the tribulation, God is going to seal members from every tribe with a mark that prevents them from being killed, just like He did for Cain. God keeps His promises.
As for wanting to be the "chosen". No thank you. God steps in because ALL NATIONS come against Israel.
They are a culture and a religion. And a target.

Viktor, If the Jews think that the Muslims and Christians worship the same God, then they have missed the great big letters on the Dome of the Rock. GOD HAS NO SON. They also know that the Christian God, has a Son. He's a Jewish Rabbi.

To avoid centuries of power-enhancing persecution by clerical flunkies of the ruling classes, truly Christian theologians should have preached that the Jews were already saved from the time of Abraham, and that God sent His Son only to save the rest of us.

Sage, the problem is they would be preaching a lie. Because just the opposite is true.
Not one Jew was cleansed of their sin prior to Christ dying for their sake. Not even Abraham. Christ came to and did fulfill the Law for them. To be their Passover Lamb. He considered the rest of us dogs. When He relayed that attitude to a pagan woman that asked for His help, He actually used the dog reference. And makes it very clear who He came here to save:
The Faith of a Canaanite Woman
Leaving that place, Jesus withdrew to the region of Tyre and Sidon. A Canaanite woman from that vicinity came to him, crying out, “Lord, Son of David, have mercy on me! My daughter is demon-possessed and suffering terribly.”

Jesus did not answer a word. So his disciples came to him and urged him, “Send her away, for she keeps crying out after us.”

He answered, “I was sent only to the lost sheep of Israel.”

The woman came and knelt before him. “Lord, help me!” she said.

He replied, “It is not right to take the children’s bread and toss it to the dogs.”

“Yes it is, Lord,” she said. “Even the dogs eat the crumbs that fall from their master’s table.”

Then Jesus said to her, “Woman, you have great faith! Your request is granted.” And her daughter was healed at that moment.

It was her faith that caused us to be grafted into the Jewish line.
Had the Jews accepted Christ, He would have returned from the dead and never left. He left to give Gentiles their own era or age of redemption. It is coming to an end.

I don't see the Jews of The Bible as being chosen; If they were then why would they deny the Messiah of The Bible?

Then you have pretty much missed the theme of the Bible. It is a chronicle of the Jews from beginning to end. The most important one being Jesus, the Christ. Christians are the Bride. Jews are the Chosen. Upon the return of Christ, it will be in Israel that His foot touches the earth again. And He will remain in Israel, for the Jews will realize that He is the Messiah. His name will be, The Lion of the Tribe of Judah. Refer to the above verses if you are still in doubt about who Christ came to save. "I was sent ONLY to the lost sheep of Israel". They were expecting a Lion and didn't realize they needed a Lamb first.

There ya go. :)

Abraham was not a jew according to scripture.

So "Viktor", "Penelope", "danielpalos", "caddo kid" are antisemites. The "Sage of Main Street" is an Antichristian, "Sparky" is a racist, "Picaro" an antisemite and an antichristian and "ding" is an idiot. Together they are US-Americans, who try to destroy gods own country and the western world.

I'm Jewish.

My grandparents on my father's side were, ethnically; they weren't Jewish religiously or culturally. They were agnostic.

You can ignore zaang, he's a crank. Penelope sees Jews under her bed every night, and holds them responsible for micro-managing the entire planet and everyone in it. No one would ever have a bad day if it weren't for Jews.

No one is under my bed, but they are only the chosen in their eyes. That takes a lot of conceitedness and arrogance which most of them have.

Were you born that way? Or did you have to work on it?

No I had to learn most things the hard way.

Sure they think they are. Also they are only chosen in their eyes, and to be frank the jews never were one people, you had Northern Israel, Samaria, and Judah. There are no pure bred jews, they don't even know if they are a culture or a religion.

They are chosen. In God's eyes. Make no mistake about that. Not because they are special, but because of God's covenants with His friend Abraham. To insure every tribe survives the tribulation, God is going to seal members from every tribe with a mark that prevents them from being killed, just like He did for Cain. God keeps His promises.
As for wanting to be the "chosen". No thank you. God steps in because ALL NATIONS come against Israel.

Viktor, If the Jews think that the Muslims and Christians worship the same God, then they have missed the great big letters on the Dome of the Rock. GOD HAS NO SON. They also know that the Christian God, has a Son. He's a Jewish Rabbi.

To avoid centuries of power-enhancing persecution by clerical flunkies of the ruling classes, truly Christian theologians should have preached that the Jews were already saved from the time of Abraham, and that God sent His Son only to save the rest of us.

Sage, the problem is they would be preaching a lie. Because just the opposite is true.
Not one Jew was cleansed of their sin prior to Christ dying for their sake. Not even Abraham. Christ came to and did fulfill the Law for them. To be their Passover Lamb. He considered the rest of us dogs. When He relayed that attitude to a pagan woman that asked for His help, He actually used the dog reference. And makes it very clear who He came here to save:
Leaving that place, Jesus withdrew to the region of Tyre and Sidon. A Canaanite woman from that vicinity came to him, crying out, “Lord, Son of David, have mercy on me! My daughter is demon-possessed and suffering terribly.”

Jesus did not answer a word. So his disciples came to him and urged him, “Send her away, for she keeps crying out after us.”

He replied, “It is not right to take the children’s bread and toss it to the dogs.”

“Yes it is, Lord,” she said. “Even the dogs eat the crumbs that fall from their master’s table.”

Then Jesus said to her, “Woman, you have great faith! Your request is granted.” And her daughter was healed at that moment.

Had the Jews accepted Christ, He would have returned from the dead and never left. He left to give Gentiles their own era or age of redemption. It is coming to an end.

I don't see the Jews of The Bible as being chosen; If they were then why would they deny the Messiah of The Bible?

Then you have pretty much missed the theme of the Bible. It is a chronicle of the Jews from beginning to end. The most important one being Jesus, the Christ. Christians are the Bride. Jews are the Chosen. Upon the return of Christ, it will be in Israel that His foot touches the earth again. And He will remain in Israel, for the Jews will realize that He is the Messiah. His name will be, The Lion of the Tribe of Judah. Refer to the above verses if you are still in doubt about who Christ came to save. "I was sent ONLY to the lost sheep of Israel". They were expecting a Lion and didn't realize they needed a Lamb first.

Oh brilliant. Not everyone knows that.

You are right, most don't.

You must know a lot of people. Even Jews.

You must know a lot of people. Even Jews.

A few, who identify as jews (non observant), but I know a lot of Christians think he was a jew. Abraham, Issac and Jacob, were not jews , according to scripture. You are probably not a jew either.

after the discussant scum jumps into the sewer-----her pathetic attempt
at redemption is limited to silly word games

[QUOTE="Penelope, post: 21028

No I had to learn most things the hard way.[/QUOTE]

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
the catechism whore had a thick wooden ruler

the catechism whore had a thick wooden ruler[/QUOTE]

No never had a catechism whore and never got hit with a rule. My catechism nuns were very special and nice.

Lets get back to the discussion at hand, do you think Jews ( I note you identify as a Jew) Jews are the chosen aka the special ones in the eyes of (what is his name again) Yahweh, El, Baal, Jealous, etc.

Lets get back to the discussion at hand, do you think Jews ( I note you identify as a Jew) Jews are the chosen aka the special ones in the eyes of (what is his name again) Yahweh, El, Baal, Jealous, etc.

more silly word games from the sewer

I'll never under the fascination non-Jews have with Jews. It's almost as if they think we're magical.

You rarely ever see mutli-page threads on Bahai or Druids.

It's a thread about Jews. I see a lot more threads about Xians than Jews here, and far more negative posts about them as well. They don't fascinate me in the least.

the catechism whore had a thick wooden ruler

No never had a catechism whore and never got hit with a rule. My catechism nuns were very special and nice.[/QUOTE]

you blocked it from your memory. <<< a very very commonly encountered
ego defense used by children. In fact, most child psychologists claim that children
block MOST of the memories from early childhood

I'll never under the fascination non-Jews have with Jews. It's almost as if they think we're magical.

It's a thread about Jews. I see a lot more threads about Xians than Jews here, and far more negative posts about them as well.

beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I see no negative threads about Christians
on this board other then the usual old and worn out intersectarian disputes ----
a tradition of more than 1800 years. Ask Cromwell

In case of the Jews it's totally clear that Jews were the first people who met god and understood that there's only one god: god.

....by crucifying His son....

~S~

No. A question: Why speaks everyone nonsense in the English speaking world without to think only a little on ones own? Believes everyone in your world he's able to tell everyone else nonsense and if someon else agrees then this nonsense is not nonsense any longer?

Easy
Beacuse i'm speaking TO the nonsensical , the irrational ,

¿soliloquizing?

he celestially challenged biblical boneheads

But hey , have a grand time in the front seat of the rapture bus when it comes to town

ChosenPeopleSlider.jpg

You speak with a German. I do not have any idea what could be a "front seat of the rapture bus" nor why someone with a tie laughs when a finger points at him. I like to know from you why no one in the USA seems to be shy to say the most stupid things.

Last edited:

It's a thread about Jews. I see a lot more threads about Xians than Jews here, and far more negative posts about them as well.

beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I see no negative threads about Christians
on this board other then the usual old and worn out intersectarian disputes ----

All I'm saying is Jews are not he chosen ones. By the way nuns take a vow of chastity.

All I'm saying is Jews are not he chosen ones. By the way nuns take a vow of chastity.

so do priests. How has it been going lately? How do priests and nuns "choose"?

So "Viktor", "Penelope", "danielpalos", "caddo kid" are antisemites. The "Sage of Main Street" is an Antichristian, "Sparky" is a racist, "Picaro" an antisemite and an antichristian and "ding" is an idiot. Together they are US-Americans, who try to destroy gods own country and the western world.

I'm Jewish.

Is Peace in the Middle East too much to ask for true Judeans? A State of Judea could exist as a buffer.

All I'm saying is Jews are not he chosen ones.

You are wrong.

By the way nuns take a vow of chastity.

I'm Jewish.

Is Peace in the Middle East too much to ask for true Judeans? A State of Judea could exist as a buffer.

a "buffer" in the vicinity of DAR AL ISLAM------is defined as DAR AL HARB

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back