Matthew 5:9

"Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God."

Get rid of your signature line and maybe, just maybe someone besides me will actually look up Matt 5:9.

"Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God."

Get rid of your signature line and maybe, just maybe someone besides me will actually look up Matt 5:9.
He doesn't have to get rid of anything, especially on the advice of a molding little piece of dog shit like you.

Then it's up to the Saints to step up and show the world how to do it
To this I'll add that Jesus was not preaching to nations when he said this. He was speaking to individuals. How many people are bringing peace to their families, their marriages, their neighbors, their work place? This is the peace Christ was speaking about, bringing peace into the world (or spaces) in which we live.

You want to be a peacemaker? Make peace in yourself first.

Are you angry at someone? Are you holding a grudge? Forgive them. If you cant, pray to the Lord to forgive them until you can.

This includes yourself.

Christ gave us a perfect example in this regard, while.He was being brutally murdered He prayed "Father forgive them, they know not what they do"

Go and do likewise

Last edited:
Winning wars against scum is peacemaking as well; the stupid idea that he was preaching mindless total pacifism is for those with no functioning frontal lobes.

Forum List

Back