Jewish Donors Warn Obama on Israel

What history states is the the Palestinians were at home minding their own business when Israel came to take over their country. Israel has been crying self defense ever since.

Palestinian history, you mean.
Actual historical accounts mention that Arab governments encouraged them to flee so they exterminate the Jews.

Not true. Only a few percent were instructed to leave for the safety of their families. The rest were chased out at the point of a gun.

So that did happen. Glad you admitted it.
They need to go to Jordan, which is the 2nd state of the two state solution.

Palestinian history, you mean.
Actual historical accounts mention that Arab governments encouraged them to flee so they exterminate the Jews.

Not true. Only a few percent were instructed to leave for the safety of their families. The rest were chased out at the point of a gun.

So that did happen. Glad you admitted it.
They need to go to Jordan, which is the 2nd state of the two state solution.

There was no two state solution. Palestine was never partitioned.

Gee Jillian you give me a negative rep on this post and it is the absolute truth.

Why do you hate the truth?

Sorry, Jillian, he's right. We have to pay the nations around Israel to not act like barbarians and kill Jews out of irrational hatred.

That's what you meant to say, isn't it, Tinhead?

A propagandist could interpret it in that way. Remember that is was Israel that invaded and occupied Palestine. Not a move that wins the heats and minds of the locals.

I'd like to hear more about this alleged invasion of Palestine by Israel. From what I understand Jews from many parts of the world started immigrating to the area 140 years ago(Zionism). After WWI when the Ottoman empire was divided up by the European victors, the area was put under British rule. All hell started breaking loose in 1919-1920 when the first rumors about an all Jewish state began flying around the Arab population in Palestine. In reality it has been a cycle of violence ever since.

Sorry, Jillian, he's right. We have to pay the nations around Israel to not act like barbarians and kill Jews out of irrational hatred.

That's what you meant to say, isn't it, Tinhead?

A propagandist could interpret it in that way. Remember that is was Israel that invaded and occupied Palestine. Not a move that wins the heats and minds of the locals.

I'd like to hear more about this alleged invasion of Palestine by Israel. From what I understand Jews from many parts of the world started immigrating to the area 140 years ago(Zionism). After WWI when the Ottoman empire was divided up by the European victors, the area was put under British rule. All hell started breaking loose in 1919-1920 when the first rumors about an all Jewish state began flying around the Arab population in Palestine. In reality it has been a cycle of violence ever since.

Basically that is true. When the Palestinians realized that the Zionists came to takeover their country they began defending their country. The propagandists call this the Muslims attacking the Jews but it was really the Palestinians (including Muslims, Christians, and Jews) attacking foreign invaders to defend their country.

pals were jordanian.

learn history.

Philistines have been living in Palestine since the days of the Canannites.

Except Philistines aren't Palestinians. Actually Palestinians are just Jordanians by another name.
There was a two state solution in 1948. And Jordan was teh Arab state. Israel should deport the Palis to Jordan and get on with life.

The Permanent Court of International Justice and an International Court of Arbitration established by the Council of the League of Nations handed down rulings in 1925 which determined that Palestine and Transjordan were newly-created successor states of the Ottoman Empire as defined by international law

And a Partition Plan was voted on by the UN General Assembly late in 1947. The measure was to be sent to the Security Council. Hostilities broke out soon after the GA vote and the SC never had the chance to bring the matter up. So in essence the Jewish immigrant rose up agaisnt the British rulers and Arab citizens and declared independence in 1948, and won the ensuing war(s) against the Arab states (so far).

One has nothing to do with the other.

"Israeli Troops Shoot U.S. Student in Head with High-Velocity Tear Gas Canister

"I was shot at close range with a high-velocity metal tear gas canister... When it hit me, it tore off a part of my scalp," says Christopher Whitman, a 25-year-old American student and activist who was seriously injured when he was shot by Israeli forces while attending a West Bank protest on Friday.

"At the time of the shooting, Whitman was recording video of the weekly nonviolent protest against the Israeli separation wall in the West Bank. Several Palestinians were also injured during the protest."

Not that Obama or any other Republican or Democrat occupying the White House will ever hold Israel accountable for its occupation of Palestine.

Israeli Troops Shoot U.S. Student in Head with High-Velocity Tear Gas Canister

HAHA! now that's funny! Too bad they didn't hit his liberal ass right between the eyes though.
Nice propaganda post by the way.

Jillian is one of the many posters on this board who if you say something bad about Israeli foreign policy, it's because you're a jew hater.

Israel is the only country in the world that if you criticize it you're accused of the hating the main religion in the country, it defies all levels of basic intelligence.

But its' true.
No one gets their panties in a wad over Indonesia. No one campaigns for cutting funding to Indonesia. No one protests Indonesian speakers at universities. No one is concerned with how Indonesians treat ethnic minorities in the country.
So why is Israel different?
Anti-semitism is the ugly reason.

Israel occupies Palestine. Who does Indonesia occupy?

One of their citizens occupies the white house.:eek:

Basically that is true. When the Palestinians realized that the Zionists came to takeover their country they began defending their country. The propagandists call this the Muslims attacking the Jews but it was really the Palestinians (including Muslims, Christians, and Jews) attacking foreign invaders to defend their country.

No, I'd call it rumor and fear mongering by the anti-jewish arabs to incite violence against the immigrants. It led to the death of 40-50 innocent people then, and sparked the entire violent cycle that continues today. The immigrant Jews were invited to become citizens of Palestine.

Last edited:
Philistines have been living in Palestine since the days of the Canannites.

Except Philistines aren't Palestinians. Actually Palestinians are just Jordanians by another name.
There was a two state solution in 1948. And Jordan was teh Arab state. Israel should deport the Palis to Jordan and get on with life.

The Permanent Court of International Justice and an International Court of Arbitration established by the Council of the League of Nations handed down rulings in 1925 which determined that Palestine and Transjordan were newly-created successor states of the Ottoman Empire as defined by international law

And a Partition Plan was voted on by the UN General Assembly late in 1947. The measure was to be sent to the Security Council. Hostilities broke out soon after the GA vote and the SC never had the chance to bring the matter up. So in essence the Jewish immigrant rose up agaisnt the British rulers and Arab citizens and declared independence in 1948, and won the ensuing war(s) against the Arab states (so far).

One has nothing to do with the other.

We differ on one point. The 1948 war was called by a UN Security Council resolution. No one "lost" that war. No one "won" that war. The UN armistice agreements of 1949 showed that Palestine's border remained unchanged from when it was defined in 1922. Israel was an occupation of the territory inside the Green Line which was specifically not a border. Israel won no land in that war.

So whether a country gets news coverage or not should determine whether people are in favor of it? WHo's the crazy one here?
Indonesia is a major country. It has a population far larger than Israel. It has the largest Muslim population in the world.
And yet no one gets worked up over Indonesia or aid to them?
Ditto with the Philippines. Even though the Philippines was a U.S. territory and we had a military base there for almost 100 years. But no one gets worked up over aid to the Philippines.
Gee, why is that?
What is it about a tiny country in the middle east with no oil that causes some people to become apoplectic at their very name? Which other country was referred to by a Euro diplomat as "that shitty little country"?
Hmm, I think I'm on the right track here.

Wrong, you're just using another talking point, your specialty.

Israel gets discussed a lot in the news, when something is being discussed a lot, it generates a lot of discussion.

That's why people talk about Israel more than Indonesia, that's why people talk about Brett Favre more than Chad Henne, that's why people talk about Mcdonald's more than Hank's Hamburger Hut.

Has nothing to do with hating jews, it's just a nice cop out for so that you can avoid debating the subject rationally.

I'll say again I don't want foreign aid going to any country, Israel included.

Are you just being obtuse or are you this stupid all the time?
Britain is in the news a lot. I dont see people protesting US involvement with Britain. Iceland was in the news a lot about 12 months ago. Did you see all those protests at the Icelandic Embassy? No, me neither.
So your point is not simply wrong but idiotically so.

Actually people talk about Britain and US involvement all the time, Brits hated Blair because he was essentially Bush's chess piece.

But see Brits who didn't like their involvement in the US weren't called christian haters since christian is the predominant religion in the US, that'd be downright stupid. But that's what happens in every Israel-related discussion, despite it being downright stupid.

Only in the Israel discussion can you say the country's leader made a wrong discussion and have that interpretted as you hating Hanukah.

So, you are saying that the Palestinians went to Europe and attacked the Israelis?

what a stupid question....but obviously you like to ignore history....

What history states is the the Palestinians were at home minding their own business when Israel came to take over their country. Israel has been crying self defense ever since.

What history actually states is that Israel existed long before today's Palestinians.....Jews have always existed in the Land of Israel....

The Land of Israel, known in Hebrew as Eretz Yisrael (or Eretz Yisroel), has been sacred and important to the Jewish people since Biblical times. According to the Torah, God promised the Land of Israel to the three Patriarchs of the Jewish people.[30][31] On the basis of scripture, the period of the three Patriarchs has been placed somewhere in the early 2nd millennium BCE.[32] According to Biblical evidence the first Kingdom of Israel was established around the 11th century BCE. Subsequent Israelite kingdoms and states ruled intermittently over the next thousand years, and are known from various extra-biblical sources.[33][34][35][36]

Between the time of the First Kingdom of Israel and the Muslim conquests of the 7th century, the Land of Israel fell under Assyrian, Babylonian, Persian, Greek, Roman, Sassanian, and Byzantine rule.[37][38] Jewish presence in the region dwindled after the failure of the Bar Kokhba revolt against the Roman Empire in 132 CE.[39] Nevertheless, Jewish presence in the Land of Israel remained continuous and the Galilee became its religious center.[40][41] The Mishnah and part of the Talmud, central Jewish texts, were composed during the 2nd to 4th centuries CE in Tiberias and Jerusalem.[42] During the initial Muslim conquests, in 635 CE, the Land of Israel, including Jerusalem, was captured from the Byzantine Empire.[43] Control of the region transferred between the Umayyads,[43] Abbasids,[43] and Crusaders throughout the next six centuries,[43] before falling in the hands of the Mamluk Sultanate, in 1260.[44] In 1516, the Land of Israel was conquered by the Ottoman Empire, which ruled the region until the 20th century.[44]

Israel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:
It's already happened on this thread, immediately, Jillian wasted no time pulling the anti-Jew card.

My god if I ever said I don't like the taste of gefilte fish she might have an emotional breakdown.

i don't think all criticism of israel is anti-semitism. but when the criticism is ONLY of israel and not of the terrorists, then one has to question the 'why's'.

but rabid terrorist defendars and liars like pf idiot are absolutely jew-haters.

i don't have breakdowns over what idiots on the internet do. :)

What terrorists are those? The people defending themselves from Israel's occupation. International law says they are not terrorists.

What does international law say about targeting innocent civilians like women and children?

Chris Whitman, a US citizens studying at Hebrew University, was filming mass protests that take place every Friday in opposition to illegal Israeli land confiscations. Last Friday's demonstration were larger than normal due to annual remembrances of the 1948 Palestinian exodus, al Nakba.

"The 1948 Palestinian exodus (Arabic: الهجرة الفلسطينية*, al-Hijra al-Filasṭīnīya), also known as Nakba (Arabic: النكبة*, an-Nakbah), meaning the 'disaster', 'catastrophe', or "cataclysm",[1] occurred when approximately 725,000 Palestinian Arabs left, fled or were expelled from their homes, during the 1948 Arab-Israeli War and the Civil War that preceded it.[2]

"The exact number of actual refugees is a matter of dispute, depending upon the source. [3]

"Although some authors, such as Ilan Pappé, describe this exodus a forced deportation or ethnic cleansing,[4][3] others see it from a different perspective. Mark Tessler, in his History of the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, says, 'The reasons for this mass exodus....were and to some extent remain the subject of fundamental disagreement between Arabs and Israelis.'

"He uses the words of UN mediator Bernadotte, who said that the Palestinians became refugees 'in response to 'the hazards and strategy of the armed conflict' swirling around them.'"[5]"

Israeli Troops Shoot U.S. Student in Head with High-Velocity Tear Gas Canister

This so-called "Nakba" or "mass exodus" of 700,000 arabs which is falsely depicted as "ethnic cleansing" or with other derogatory propaganda terms today.....was simply the result of a year-long war between the Arabs and the Israelis....a war started by the Arabs....and won by the Israelis....

In 1947, the British government withdrew from the Mandate of Palestine, stating it was unable to arrive at a solution acceptable to both Arabs and Jews.[68] The newly created United Nations approved the Partition Plan for Palestine (United Nations General Assembly Resolution 181) on November 29, 1947, which sought to divide the country into two states—one Arab and one Jewish. Jerusalem was to be designated an international city—a corpus separatum—administered by the UN.[69]

The Jewish community accepted the plan,[70] but the Arab League and Arab Higher Committee rejected it.[71] On December 1, 1947, the Arab Higher Committee proclaimed a three-day strike, and Arab bands began attacking Jewish targets.[72] Jews were initially on the defensive as civil war broke out, but they gradually moved onto the offensive.[73] The Palestinian Arab economy collapsed and 250,000 Palestinian-Arabs fled or were expelled.[74]

On May 14, 1948, the day before the expiration of the British Mandate, the Jewish Agency proclaimed independence, naming the country Israel.[75] The following day, the armies of four Arab countries—Egypt, Syria, Lebanon and Iraq—attacked Israel, launching the 1948 Arab–Israeli War;[76][77] Saudi Arabia sent a military contingent to operate under Egyptian command; Yemen declared war but did not take military action.[78] After a year of fighting, a ceasefire was declared and temporary borders, known as the Green Line, were established.[79] Jordan annexed what became known as the West Bank and East Jerusalem, and Egypt took control of the Gaza Strip. About 700,000 Palestinian refugees were expelled or fled the country during the conflict.

Israel was accepted as a member of the United Nations by majority vote on May 11, 1949.[

Israel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Arabs started the war in 1948? lol, because they fought back against a foreign invader?

gee, how rude of them...

i don't think all criticism of israel is anti-semitism. but when the criticism is ONLY of israel and not of the terrorists, then one has to question the 'why's'.

Ms Jill

WHY are the "terrorists" terrorizing?

Gee, you don't think that people who blow up women and children on a city bus are terrorists, as opposed to "terrorists"? You think people who send women to blow themselves up at border crossings are terrorists, as opposed to "terrorists"?
If Palestinians arent terrorists, what else would you call them, you stupid mouth-breather?

Why are they doing it? Because they think it will get them somewhere, is the answer.

Mr Fucktard Sir:

Do you consider the acts perpetrated by Menachem Begin and the Stern , from 1925 until 1947 , against Palestinian women and children as terrorism ?

but rabid terrorist defendars and liars like pf idiot are absolutely jew-haters.

i don't have breakdowns over what idiots on the internet do. :)

What terrorists are those? The people defending themselves from Israel's occupation. International law says they are not terrorists.

What does international law say about targeting innocent civilians like women and children?

Although settlers may be civilians (as are all Palestinians) they are not protected persons according to the Geneva convention.

Too much of the Arab Israeli discussion degenerates quickly into the syllogism that :
Israel is full of Jews, therefore Israel is bad
Israel maintains defensible borders, therefore Israel is bad
Because Israel is bad it should't exist (no one goes the other way and says because terrorists are Palestinians, therefore Palestinians are terrorists therefore Palestine should not exist, therefore Palestinians should not exist)
If the state of Israel does not exist, than neither should the nation of Israel.

All too often, that is the subtext to all the consistent anti Israel stuff. Not just the state of Israel must go, but so too should the nation of Israel vanish from the earth.

the UK has a severe problem with an irredentist group in one section of the country. Their handling of the matter causes lots of international hand wringing and concern. However, there is not a large part of the people who have issues with the manner in which Britain manages its national interest who want to eliminate Britain from the face of the earth.

Although settlers may be civilians (as are all Palestinians) they are not protected persons according to the Geneva convention.

Hey, al-Tinny, I suppose some sort of celebration is going on in your mosque...er, house, after the President sided with you on the Palestinian question....

...must be high-fives all around, huh?

Now it remains to be seen whether or not the American people stand shoulder to shoulder with the Obama-al-Tinny ticket or not...

...another interesting question for 2012.

The original jews murdered and stole the land from the Canaanite people.

True story

The original americans murdered and stole land from indians.

But it wouldn't be fair to burn down all our homes and give all the land back to indians, a modern solution is necessary that works for both sides.

Forum List

Back