Jewish Donors Warn Obama on Israel

....because they deserve it, they're lucky we didn't nuke them after 9/11....but maybe someday we will.....

Umm, how much does the US give to Israel each year?
And with f&^k all strings attached too as far as I can see.

How much does the Government give to all those Muslim Terrorist countries?

Unfortunately for those Muslim Terrorist countries, much of what your Government spends on them is distributed in the form of high explosive.

Lol sure thing no problem.

Credible sources, not the ones you used.

LOL I figured you'd say that.

Even though one of them is from the BBC, a pro-government website that's allied with Israel.

I know how you work, if Fox News doesn't say it, it's not credible to you.

You think the Beeb is unbiased?

I'm going to laugh in your face now, and there's not a damn thing you can do about it.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Credible sources, not the ones you used.

Even though one of them is from the BBC, a pro-government website that's allied with Israel.

I'm going to laugh in your face now, and there's not a damn thing you can do about it.

No of course not, the BBC is biased towards favoring Britain and their allies.

No of course not, the BBC is biased towards favoring Britain and their allies.

The Beeb is biased toward the left.

What does international law say about targeting innocent civilians like women and children?

More Palestinian civilians than Israeli have been killed in the conflict, so you won't find either side qualifying for the white hat on that issue.

Besides, as difficult as it might be to accept, the right and wrong of the Israeli occupation is an issue to itself,

and whether or 'terrorism' occurs does not affect the issue of that right or wrong.

Neither side deserves a white hats.
Actually one does.

.....perhaps that's because israelis don't use their civilians as shields...

Ms Jill

Why don't you call your boy Obama and demand that he gives the Palestinian 3 to 6 BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBillion dollars in foreign and military aid per year . Then they will be able to buy Phantom Jets and Tanks.

They won't have to use civilians as shields.

How 'bout it?

Last edited:
The original jews murdered and stole the land from the Canaanite people.

True story

good to see you admit that jews existed in the land long, long ago...re the canaanites we're talking like the bronze/iron ages here...

....however...

A "Biblical Canaan" needs to be distinguished from the historical Canaan (or a "historical Israel" from a "literary" or "Biblical Israel") because the Hebrew Bible contrasts the Canaanites from the nation of Israel, while historically and archaeologically, the kingdoms of Israel and Judah were a subset of Canaanite culture.

Canaan - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Ms Jill

WHY are the "terrorists" terrorizing?

Gee, you don't think that people who blow up women and children on a city bus are terrorists, as opposed to "terrorists"? You think people who send women to blow themselves up at border crossings are terrorists, as opposed to "terrorists"?
If Palestinians arent terrorists, what else would you call them, you stupid mouth-breather?

Why are they doing it? Because they think it will get them somewhere, is the answer.

Mr Fucktard Sir:

Do you consider the acts perpetrated by Menachem Begin and the Stern , from 1925 until 1947 , against Palestinian women and children as terrorism ?

Ms. Cockbreath Ma'am,
What the fuck does that have to do with fuck-all?

Thank you. Now eat shit and die.

.....perhaps that's because israelis don't use their civilians as shields...

Ms Jill

Why don't you call your boy Obama and demand that he gives the Palestinian 3 to 6 BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBillion dollars in foreign aid per year in military aid. Then they will be able to but Phantom Jets and Tanks.

They won't have to use civilians as shields.

How 'bout it?

Don't stoop to that.

Both sides use human shields, both are wrong to do it.

What does international law say about targeting innocent civilians like women and children?

More Palestinian civilians than Israeli have been killed in the conflict, so you won't find either side qualifying for the white hat on that issue.

Besides, as difficult as it might be to accept, the right and wrong of the Israeli occupation is an issue to itself,

and whether or 'terrorism' occurs does not affect the issue of that right or wrong.

That's what I said.

The bottom line is, history has now proven that the conflict can't be resolved with Israel in the occupied territories, so either Israel gives them up as a pre-condition, or Israel accepts that all attempts to resolve the conflict without that pre-condition are a waste of time.

Gee, you don't think that people who blow up women and children on a city bus are terrorists, as opposed to "terrorists"? You think people who send women to blow themselves up at border crossings are terrorists, as opposed to "terrorists"?
If Palestinians arent terrorists, what else would you call them, you stupid mouth-breather?

Why are they doing it? Because they think it will get them somewhere, is the answer.

Mr Fucktard Sir:

Do you consider the acts perpetrated by Menachem Begin and the Stern , from 1925 until 1947 , against Palestinian women and children as terrorism ?

Ms. Cockbreath Ma'am,
What the fuck does that have to do with fuck-all?

Just what I thought, you don't know your ass from a hole in the ground .

Don't waste your time here. Go get rimmed.

perhaps that's because israelis don't use their civilians as shields...

unlike the terrorists of hamas.

and if they don't want to get hit, they can stop lobbing missiles into israel.

you'd think they'd be smart enough to figure that out... except they choose not to because idiots believe that the poow pawestinians are being bullied.

but i guess it's easy to believe lies you choose to believe... you know, cause it's all the jews fault anyway, right? they should have just let the arabs blow them into the sea.

too bad, so sad, life is filled with pain. you start wars, you'd better win them or you lose land.

why should terrorists be treated any differently than legitimate fighters in that regard.

fuck 'em.

You're able to find a rationale for Israel killing innocent civilians but not for the Palestinians doing the same.

That would be a double standard.

Actually one does.

No they don't.

The most critical region in the world. We are fighting 2 wars in that region and folks want us not to defend the only ally we have in that region.
Scary.

The most critical region in the world. We are fighting 2 wars in that region and folks want us not to defend the only ally we have in that region.
Scary.

Our only ally? Incorrect

And why is Israeli security my responsibility as a US taxpayer?

Wouldn't that be the responsibility, of say, and i know this sounds crazy, the Israeli taxpayer?

Scary.

Our only ally? Incorrect

And why is Israeli security my responsibility as a US taxpayer?

Wouldn't that be the responsibility, of say, and i know this sounds crazy, the Israeli taxpayer?

Nonsense.

In 1949 Truman made US citizens Israeli Taxpayers.

You should be proud, you should consider it an honor to financially support , and take bullets for, the Israelites.

Forum List

Back