Jewish Donors Warn Obama on Israel

The original jews murdered and stole the land from the Canaanite people.

True story

The book of Joshua is instructive in how war was waged back in the day. Knock down the city walls, and kill very male over 8 months old.

We have made progress since then in many ways. And in some ways we are still unable to bet past Genesis chapter 3

i don't think all criticism of israel is anti-semitism. but when the criticism is ONLY of israel and not of the terrorists, then one has to question the 'why's'.

but rabid terrorist defendars and liars like pf idiot are absolutely jew-haters.

i don't have breakdowns over what idiots on the internet do. :)

What terrorists are those? The people defending themselves from Israel's occupation. International law says they are not terrorists.

What does international law say about targeting innocent civilians like women and children?

More Palestinian civilians than Israeli have been killed in the conflict, so you won't find either side qualifying for the white hat on that issue.

Besides, as difficult as it might be to accept, the right and wrong of the Israeli occupation is an issue to itself,

and whether or 'terrorism' occurs does not affect the issue of that right or wrong.

Except Philistines aren't Palestinians. Actually Palestinians are just Jordanians by another name.
There was a two state solution in 1948. And Jordan was teh Arab state. Israel should deport the Palis to Jordan and get on with life.

The Permanent Court of International Justice and an International Court of Arbitration established by the Council of the League of Nations handed down rulings in 1925 which determined that Palestine and Transjordan were newly-created successor states of the Ottoman Empire as defined by international law

And a Partition Plan was voted on by the UN General Assembly late in 1947. The measure was to be sent to the Security Council. Hostilities broke out soon after the GA vote and the SC never had the chance to bring the matter up. So in essence the Jewish immigrant rose up agaisnt the British rulers and Arab citizens and declared independence in 1948, and won the ensuing war(s) against the Arab states (so far).

One has nothing to do with the other.

We differ on one point. The 1948 war was called by a UN Security Council resolution. No one "lost" that war. No one "won" that war. The UN armistice agreements of 1949 showed that Palestine's border remained unchanged from when it was defined in 1922. Israel was an occupation of the territory inside the Green Line which was specifically not a border. Israel won no land in that war.

Since before the war Jewish immigrants owned about 6% of the land, I'd say they made significant gains between 1947 and 1949. More importantly they increase the size of their side of Palestine as proposed by the partition plan.

What terrorists are those? The people defending themselves from Israel's occupation. International law says they are not terrorists.

What does international law say about targeting innocent civilians like women and children?

More Palestinian civilians than Israeli have been killed in the conflict, so you won't find either side qualifying for the white hat on that issue.

Besides, as difficult as it might be to accept, the right and wrong of the Israeli occupation is an issue to itself,

and whether or 'terrorism' occurs does not affect the issue of that right or wrong.

perhaps that's because israelis don't use their civilians as shields...

unlike the terrorists of hamas.

and if they don't want to get hit, they can stop lobbing missiles into israel.

you'd think they'd be smart enough to figure that out... except they choose not to because idiots believe that the poow pawestinians are being bullied.

but i guess it's easy to believe lies you choose to believe... you know, cause it's all the jews fault anyway, right? they should have just let the arabs blow them into the sea.

too bad, so sad, life is filled with pain. you start wars, you'd better win them or you lose land.

why should terrorists be treated any differently than legitimate fighters in that regard.

fuck 'em.

Last edited:

Yes, yes they do, google it.

Both sides are wrong in my opinion, just Israel has money and the US backing so they appear worse.

If roles were reversed and Palestine had the money and power, they'd be taking advantage of it the same way Israel does.

A propagandist could interpret it in that way. Remember that is was Israel that invaded and occupied Palestine.

That's false, typical Nazi lie.

There is no Palestine, never was. "Palestine" is a regional designator, like "New England" or "the Mid-West." There has never been a nation or country of "Palestine." There has never be a people known as "Palestinians." Those you promote are simply Arabs.

To claim that "Israel" invaded Palestine is the height of Nazi stupidity. Israel didn't exist to invade anyone. Nazis like you know full well of the Balfour declaration and the UN plan to create Israel. There was no "invasion" nor any of the other Nazi bullshit you post. Jordan, Israel, Syria and Lebanon were all formed in the region of Palestine. Israel is no more "Palestine" than Boston is "New England." Israel is one, small part of the region. Funny that you Nazis never scream for Jordan to give up their land for the "Palestinians."

But that's you Nazis, not very bright and not very consistent.

Both sides are wrong in my opinion, just Israel has money and the US backing so they appear worse.

If roles were reversed and Palestine had the money and power, they'd be taking advantage of it the same way Israel does.

no. no they don't.

israelis have what they have because they fought and won and then worked instead of spending their time showing their kids terrorist mickey mouse so they'd go blow themselves up.

the world is funny like that.

now, before you lump me with the idiot neocons, i think there *should* be two states. but the pals can't have it without making a deal. they were offered 98% of what they wanted back when arafat was alive. but he refused to cut the deal because he knew the terrorists would kill him.

go check *that* out. his statement was 'i can't make a deal or "i'll be drinking tea with rabin".

again, you don't get what you want in this world by killing babies in carriages. any state that doesn't preserve defensible boarders is a non-starter... as it should be when dealing with people who've said they exist solely for your destruction.

stop apologizing for terrorists. they do not share equal ground with the israelis.

Although settlers may be civilians (as are all Palestinians) they are not protected persons according to the Geneva convention.

As far as I know attacks on innocent civilians, be they Israeli or Palestinian, are forbidden under most understandings of international law.

only to jew-haters.

You know there is another name for "Jew Haters," doncha?

It's "democrats!"

you mean democrats like chuck schumer? anthony weiner? joe lieberman?

don't you ever stop proving you're a moron?

leave something to the imagination.

While you may feel that you can find some Democrats with whom you see an association, it is clear both that the Left controls the Democrat Party, and the Left is at odds with the nation of Israel.

"It should be clear to anyone conscious and watching that central to Obama's Middle East strategy is to disabuse the long held notion that there exists a "special relationship" between the United States and Israel. The sense of unique kinship between our country and the Jewish state has existed since Israel's founding just 60 years ago.

Obama is out to change this. His first hundred days, from his very first television interview -- given to an Arab television network -- have focused on warming up our relations with Islamic nations and cooling down our Israeli ones.

The "special" American-Israeli relationship has always reflected the shared values and traditions of the two countries. A commitment to freedom sustained by traditional Judeo-Christian core values."
Breaking News and Conservative Opinion on Politics - Townhall

There must come a time for even the most fervent liberal to reassess this President and any association with the Democrat party in the face of certain realities.

Today, it is impossible to remain wilfully blind as to this President's alliances.

no. no they don't.

israelis have what they have because they fought and won and then worked instead of spending their time showing their kids terrorist mickey mouse so they'd go blow themselves up.

the world is funny like that.

now, before you lump me with the idiot neocons, i think there *should* be two states. but the pals can't have it without making a deal. they were offered 98% of what they wanted back when arafat was alive. but he refused to cut the deal because he knew the terrorists would kill him.

go check *that* out. his statement was 'i can't make a deal or "i'll be drinking tea with rabin".

again, you don't get what you want in this world by killing babies in carriages. any state that doesn't preserve defensible boarders is a non-starter... as it should be when dealing with people who've said they exist solely for your destruction.

stop apologizing for terrorists. they do not share equal ground with the israelis.

I don't side with people who kill civilians, that's why I don't side with either side in the palestine/isreal conflict, or either political party in this country.

Israel's human shields draw fire | World news | The Guardian

Israel accused of using Palestinian children as human shields | World news | guardian.co.uk

Human shield - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

B'Tselem - Human Shields - 20 July 2006: Israeli Soldiers use civilians as Human Shields in Beit Hanun

BBC NEWS | Middle East | Israel faces human shield claim

Breaking the Silence: Israeli soldiers 'used human shields' in Gaza - Times Online

Soldiers, human rights groups, reporters, every kind of person admits Israel uses human shields.

See here's the difference between me and you, I'm against civilians being killed by Israel and Palestine and by Bush's warmongering and Obama's.

You're only against civilian killing if it's done by the other side that you've already predetermined to be completely at fault (Palestine and Bush).

Neither side deserves a white hats.

Forum List

Back