Jewish Donors Warn Obama on Israel

Haven't seen it on this thread, maybe he has on other threads that I haven't seen but certainly not here.

Here's how most Israel-Palestine convos go;

"I disagree with how Israel is handling the Palestine situation."

"You Jew hater!! Stop advocating for another Holocaust!! Hitler's BAAACCCKKK!!!!"

Yeah, not so much.

It's already happened on this thread, immediately, Jillian wasted no time pulling the anti-Jew card.

My god if I ever said I don't like the taste of gefilte fish she might have an emotional breakdown.

i don't think all criticism of israel is anti-semitism. but when the criticism is ONLY of israel and not of the terrorists, then one has to question the 'why's'.

but rabid terrorist defendars and liars like pf idiot are absolutely jew-haters.

i don't have breakdowns over what idiots on the internet do. :)

Jewish supporters should turn their backs on Obama, because he is bad for the AMERICA. His piss poor economic policies hurts America. His illegal immigration speech was insulting. His energy policies is going to kill us. His spending is already sinking us. His refusal to take on China is insulting! His non-renegotiating of NAFTA (which shocker he campaigned on) is broken promise. Jews, like all Americans, should turn on him, because he is bad for America.

Heck as an American Jews, I wouldn't support Obama, even if he pushed every Palestinian into Saudi Arabia declared Judea and Samaria and Gaza part of Israel and stationed US troops along the borders of Israel for her protection like we do with South Korea! Why because his policies in America are horrendous. His speech alone on illegal immigration the other day was so insulting that I lost any respect for him I might of had. Obamination is a mess, the deficit scares the hell out of me, I will not accept 9% as fake unemployment and 20% as real unemployment, I won't accept his refusal to allow us ro drill here and I will not accept his piss poor economic policies that hurts my country. The buck stops first with America!

By LAURA MECKLER
Jewish donors and fund-raisers are warning the Obama re-election campaign that the president is at risk of losing financial support because of concerns about his handling of Israel.

The complaints began early in President Barack Obama's term, centered on a perception that Mr. Obama has been too tough on Israel.

Some Jewish donors say Mr. Obama has pushed Israeli leaders too hard to halt construction of housing settlements in disputed territory, a longstanding element of U.S. policy. Some also worry that Mr. Obama is putting more pressure on the Israelis than the Palestinians to enter peace negotiations, and say they are disappointed Mr. Obama has not visited Israel yet.

One top Democratic fund-raiser, Miami developer Michael Adler, said he urged Obama campaign manager Jim Messina to be "extremely proactive" in countering the perception in the Jewish community that Mr. Obama is too critical of Israel.

Jewish Donors Warn Obama on Israel - WSJ.com

Yeah, not so much.

It's already happened on this thread, immediately, Jillian wasted no time pulling the anti-Jew card.

My god if I ever said I don't like the taste of gefilte fish she might have an emotional breakdown.

i don't think all criticism of israel is anti-semitism. but when the criticism is ONLY of israel and not of the terrorists, then one has to question the 'why's'.

but rabid terrorist defendars and liars like pf idiot are absolutely jew-haters.

It's a specific to Israel thread, of course the responses should be specific to Israel.

I even had to cover myself cuz I'm used to how Israel discussions become on this board.

On my first post I made sure to say I want to cut federal aid to all countries, cuz I knew if I said I want to cut funding to Israel, there'd be a meltdown and everyone would call me a jew-hater since I didn't point out more countries even though the thread is specific to Israel.

Certainly wouldn't be the 1st time on this board that's happened.

Jewish supporters should turn their backs on Obama, because he is bad for the AMERICA. His piss poor economic policies hurts America. His illegal immigration speech was insulting. His energy policies is going to kill us. His spending is already sinking us. His refusal to take on China is insulting! His non-renegotiating of NAFTA (which shocker he campaigned on) is broken promise. Jews, like all Americans, should turn on him, because he is bad for America.

Heck as an American Jews, I wouldn't support Obama, even if he pushed every Palestinian into Saudi Arabia declared Judea and Samaria and Gaza part of Israel and stationed US troops along the borders of Israel for her protection like we do with South Korea! Why because his policies in America are horrendous. His speech alone on illegal immigration the other day was so insulting that I lost any respect for him I might of had. Obamination is a mess, the deficit scares the hell out of me, I will not accept 9% as fake unemployment and 20% as real unemployment, I won't accept his refusal to allow us ro drill here and I will not accept his piss poor economic policies that hurts my country. The buck stops first with America!

nice ...

all not true. i appreciate that you stated you wouldn't support the president under any circumstance. that was honest. irrational under the circumstances given the trashing the right gave this country for the previous 8 years.

but in keepng with the actual subject matter of this thread... what was BAD for israel, was de-stabilizing the middle east and taking the one person out of power who kept the nutter fundies in iran at bay.

but we can keep being irrational obama-haters. it's your absolute right. :)

Yeah, not so much.

Do you ALWAYS include a defense of decent peace loving Arabs when you make a defense of Israel?

No, you don't. So why do you require someone to criticize terrorism every time they criticize Israel, and if they don't, use that as your excuse to play the infantile anti-semite card?

We should not give the terrorist state of Israel one single penny.

Israel is not our 51st State.

But many Americans and our government act like it is.

In reality they are not our friend but our worst enemy. :evil:

I wouldn't call Israel an enemy, it's more like a whore John relationship. She wants the money up front and refuses to kiss us.

At least you're discussing something you know something about. For a change.
The US sends about 2B a year. Most of that is spent in the U.S. on supplies, some of it comes with that very stipulation. That pales in comparison to the money the US sends Egypt (2nd largest recipient), the Palestinians, and other freaks of nature.
Israel is the only democracy in the Middle East and therefore a natural ally.
Israel funnels lots of intel back to the US on mid-east happenings. It also provides a test ground for many of our weapons systems.
Those calling fr cutting off aid are motivated by jew-hatred. There is no other rational reason.
Israel is a democracy for Jews, just ask the Christians in Jerusalem who want "the chosen people" to stop spitting on them.

Christians in Jerusalem want Jews to stop spitting on them

That "natural alliance" you refer to applies to a pair of rogues engaged in state-sponsored terrorism who think international law applies only to others, primarily enemies.

Gee Jillian you give me a negative rep on this post and it is the absolute truth.

Why do you hate the truth?

Jillian is one of the many posters on this board who if you say something bad about Israeli foreign policy, it's because you're a jew hater.

Israel is the only country in the world that if you criticize it you're accused of the hating the main religion in the country, it defies all levels of basic intelligence.

But its' true.
No one gets their panties in a wad over Indonesia. No one campaigns for cutting funding to Indonesia. No one protests Indonesian speakers at universities. No one is concerned with how Indonesians treat ethnic minorities in the country.
So why is Israel different?
Anti-semitism is the ugly reason.

Actually I am one who has repeatedly spoken out against defending South Korea essentially for free, and interestingly,

of all the people who have argued against my view, sometimes vehemently, I don't recall one who ever accused me of being anti-Asian, or racist, or bigoted against Koreans...

...now why is that?

It's because people have the sense to know that would be idiotic.

But they can't figure out the idiocy of reflexively playing the the anti-semite card. It's a crutch.
It's what it is substituted for a rational argument, and usually when someone has to substitute idiocy for a rational argument,

it's because they don't have the latter.

nice ...

all not true. i appreciate that you stated you wouldn't support the president under any circumstance. that was honest. irrational under the circumstances given the trashing the right gave this country for the previous 8 years.

but in keepng with the actual subject matter of this thread... what was BAD for israel, was de-stabilizing the middle east and taking the one person out of power who kept the nutter fundies in iran at bay.

but we can keep being irrational obama-haters. it's your absolute right. :)

You can be like my wife and ignore the fact that all the problems that cause the economic collaspe were started by the worst President in US history Bill Clinton (Note: Bush takes blame since he did nothing to prevent the bubble from bursting!

(1) The mortgage meltdown (started by Clinton forcing the banks hands with the ill advised pushing of the Carter ERROR Community Reinvestment Act) was a direct cause of CRA and Clinton creating a secondary market by giving power to Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac.

(2) Signed NAFTA (Bush signed CAFTA which was a fair deal in which we have a trade surplus with all those countries) - NAFTA was a raw deal for America and its hurting us.

(3) Removed Trade Barriers with China and Helped Push China into the WTO - We have the largest trade deficit in the history of the world with China. They are destroying our manufacturing base. Clinton's ill-conceived plan, moved this theft into over-drive.

(4) Student Loan Crisis - Clinton making student loans non-dsichargable created the largest tuition increases in US history. The increases are so large that we are creating a generation of students that will be indebted for life (and through Obamination Care, they indebtness will be to the Federal Government).

Clinton sucks!

I can't see Obama being worried about this threat. Every election Democrats, no matter how they deal with the middle east issue, still get 89% of the Jewish vote.

Domestic issues count for a whole lot more. Republican orthodoxy on First amendment issues and public charity are anathema to the overwhelming majority of American Jews. The basis of Republican support for Israel makes Jews nervous.

My personal point of view is that Israel is a democracy defending itself from a collection of bloodthirsty Kleptocracies. As such, we should be on the side of freedom and democracy. Even though that Democracy's internal politics are insane and I wouldn't vote for anybody that comes out of their electoral system.

If Israel were not under such a horrible threat all the time, I would be a great deal more critical.

The anti-semite card, and the race card (as in African-American)

come from the same deck. Some of you need to ponder that.

I see you still haven't grasped that just because you say something doesn't mean it's true.

Then prove it isn't true, or STFU, bitch.

All that and stupid, too. :lol:

You made a claim, Skippy. Prove it's true. HINT: Your saying it isn't proof. An astoundingly simple concept, but you don't seem to grasp it still.

"Israeli Troops Shoot U.S. Student in Head with High-Velocity Tear Gas Canister

"I was shot at close range with a high-velocity metal tear gas canister... When it hit me, it tore off a part of my scalp," says Christopher Whitman, a 25-year-old American student and activist who was seriously injured when he was shot by Israeli forces while attending a West Bank protest on Friday.

"At the time of the shooting, Whitman was recording video of the weekly nonviolent protest against the Israeli separation wall in the West Bank. Several Palestinians were also injured during the protest."

Not that Obama or any other Republican or Democrat occupying the White House will ever hold Israel accountable for its occupation of Palestine.

Israeli Troops Shoot U.S. Student in Head with High-Velocity Tear Gas Canister

LMAO!! and were supposed to feel sorry for some asshat who is in another country causing problems the little twit should have been jailed.
Chris Whitman, a US citizens studying at Hebrew University, was filming mass protests that take place every Friday in opposition to illegal Israeli land confiscations. Last Friday's demonstration were larger than normal due to annual remembrances of the 1948 Palestinian exodus, al Nakba.

"The 1948 Palestinian exodus (Arabic: الهجرة الفلسطينية*, al-Hijra al-Filasṭīnīya), also known as Nakba (Arabic: النكبة*, an-Nakbah), meaning the 'disaster', 'catastrophe', or "cataclysm",[1] occurred when approximately 725,000 Palestinian Arabs left, fled or were expelled from their homes, during the 1948 Arab-Israeli War and the Civil War that preceded it.[2]

"The exact number of actual refugees is a matter of dispute, depending upon the source. [3]

"Although some authors, such as Ilan Pappé, describe this exodus a forced deportation or ethnic cleansing,[4][3] others see it from a different perspective. Mark Tessler, in his History of the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, says, 'The reasons for this mass exodus....were and to some extent remain the subject of fundamental disagreement between Arabs and Israelis.'

"He uses the words of UN mediator Bernadotte, who said that the Palestinians became refugees 'in response to 'the hazards and strategy of the armed conflict' swirling around them.'"[5]"

Israeli Troops Shoot U.S. Student in Head with High-Velocity Tear Gas Canister

Yeah, not so much.

My goodness, you're not very bright. Jillian's seen Tinmore's posts in other threads. She knows he hates Jews.

And when I ask to link to one of my posts I get nothing.

Gee Jillian you give me a negative rep on this post and it is the absolute truth.

Why do you hate the truth?

Jillian is one of the many posters on this board who if you say something bad about Israeli foreign policy, it's because you're a jew hater.

Israel is the only country in the world that if you criticize it you're accused of the hating the main religion in the country, it defies all levels of basic intelligence.

But its' true.
No one gets their panties in a wad over Indonesia. No one campaigns for cutting funding to Indonesia. No one protests Indonesian speakers at universities. No one is concerned with how Indonesians treat ethnic minorities in the country.
So why is Israel different?
Anti-semitism is the ugly reason.

Israel occupies Palestine. Who does Indonesia occupy?

I see you still haven't grasped that just because you say something doesn't mean it's true.

Then prove it isn't true, or STFU, bitch.

All that and stupid, too. :lol:

You made a claim, Skippy. Prove it's true. HINT: Your saying it isn't proof. An astoundingly simple concept, but you don't seem to grasp it still.

There is no material difference between the anti-semite card and the black race card as they are commonly used,

and particularly as used in this thread, including by you.

Yeah, not so much.

What terrorists are those? The people defending themselves from Israel's occupation. International law says they are not terrorists.

What terrorists are those? The people defending themselves from Israel's occupation. International law says they are not terrorists.

International Law means NOTHING. Who is going to defend them their rights ?

The UN was supposed to refer the Palestinian matter to the ICJ back in 1947. They didn't do it. The zionists got away with murder. Now they control the US government. So the Palestinians are up a creek. They have no rights the US will recognize.

Forum List

Back