Jesus was not the Messiah

People will go to any lengths to try to convince others that Jesus is not who the Bible, and He Himself says He is. It is such a waste of a good mind to spend it trying to prove a lie.
The lie is the christian religion, which seeks to dominate the world and destroy the very foundations of civilized society and return us to the Dark Ages.

There are 224 million Christians in the United States.

Seems like they would have 'dominated' and 'destroyed' already if that was the aim.

The true message of the Gospel delivers freedom, not domination. The Christian faith has no desire to control anything, however, many churches have become businesses, and do make an effort to control their communities and members. that is sad but true. As I usually put it, "The local church is not the TRUE CHURCH, but the local needs the TRUE CHURCH."

Funny how JB rails against Christians even though he's admitted that the one's he's railing against don't actually exist. What a misguided, ineffectual nitwit! :lol:

People will go to any lengths to try to convince others that Jesus is not who the Bible, and He Himself says He is. It is such a waste of a good mind to spend it trying to prove a lie.
The lie is the christian religion, which seeks to dominate the world and destroy the very foundations of civilized society and return us to the Dark Ages.

Seems like they would have 'dominated' and 'destroyed' already if that was the aim.

Don't confuse JB with facts and sound logic. They are like kryptonite to him.

The Christians he's always on about advocate rape, slavery and killing disobedient children. I've explained to him a few times now there are few, if any Christians that advocate these things and all he says in response is that they're not REAL Christians. :rolleyes:

So I'm still left wondering who he's so pissed off at if it isn't normal people who have accepted Jesus Christ as their lord and savior. I've asked him a couple times to explain but so far he's run away like a wuss.

An examination of the NT scriptures' claims that Yeshua fulfilled the messianic prophesies and why the Jews and Muslims reject these claims

YouTube - Jesus Was Not the Messiah -- Part One

YouTube - Jesus Was Not the Messiah -- Part Two

YouTube - Jesus Was Not the Messiah -- Part 3 (Crucifixion "Prophecies")

And the NEW TESTAMENT details how those who teach and propagate such a false ideology of rejecting Jesus as the Messiah are quite appropriately labeled as ANTI-CHRISTS. There are none any more anti-Christian than both the false teachings of Judaism and Islam...both cultures propagate an ANTI-CHRIST doctrine.

"And EVERY SPIRIT that does not confess that Jesus Christ (Christ, not a name but a position or title as defined in the original Greek....meaning, the Messiah or anointed one in the Hebrew language) has come in the flesh is NOT OF GOD. And this is the spirit of the Antichrist, which you have heard was coming, and is NOW (the 1st century A.D) in the world." -- 1 John 4:3.

As just observed in this thread, "For many deceivers have gone out into the world who do not confess Jesus Christ as coming in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist." -- 2 John 7.

An examination of the NT scriptures' claims that Yeshua fulfilled the messianic prophesies and why the Jews and Muslims reject these claims

The guy certainly has done his homework. That's why the Jews don't believe Jesus was the Messiah and the Muslims see him as a prophet of God.

BTW, the guy who created the videos is not religious nor is he a believer. He is using texts from the Old Testament to prove that Jesus is not the Messiah, yet he doesn't believe any of it.

KK,

Ask JB to address this reparte. I've tried to get him to a few times now but all he does is run and hide like a pussy. :lol:

I'm not the one who calls for making girls marry their rapists, justifies homicide by saying the voices made me do it, espouses racial cleansing, wants disobedient kids stoned to death, supports slavery and the beating of slaves...

Me neither. :cuckoo:

Good to know you're not a Christian, then.

Good to know I can add Christianity to the ever growing list of subjects you don't know shit about.

Everything I just mentioned is in the bible, as I have shown repeatedly.

So which Christian denomination advocates the stoning of disobedient children?

Any that follows the bible. Any who do not are not christians, but (biblically) the servants of satan and of a false prophet and have been deceived into turning away from the laws of the LORD

:rofl:

I repeat, good to know I can add Christianity to the long list of subjects you don't know shit about. :lol:

You keep talking, but noone has produced- ever- a shred of evidence to show me wrong. These Jews and Christians cannot be trusted. They are a pestilence and the world will never know peace so long as they exist.

Pretty much everyone I know is Christian. Not one of them advocates slavery, rape or stoning children to death. That's all I need to prove you 100% wrong.

Of course realizing that you're too stupid to even know that I've got the better of you does take some of the fun out of it. But not quite all of it. :lol:

They are not Christans. They are more moral than 'God', so they reject biblical law and God's commandments. They pick and choose what they like to form their own cults. They are NeoChristians whose beliefs and churches are based on no real biblical doctrine.

You still haven't answered my question. Which denomination advocates rape, slavery and stoning children?

Since the answer is there isn't one, I guess you don't really believe that Christianity actually exists. Which begs the question, why do you give a fuck about it then?

:eusa_whistle:

Even God in the Old Testament prophecies informed those that He was "husbanded" to of the temporary status of the antiquated Law of Moses, and how a NEW COVENANT was to come that would write the commandments of God into the heart of His faithful followers, unlike the Law of Moses which was constantly breached by those professing to serve God. -- Jer. 31:31-34

The true message of the Gospel delivers freedom, not domination. The Christian faith has no desire to control anything, however, many churches have become businesses, and do make an effort to control their communities and members. that is sad but true. As I usually put it, "The local church is not the TRUE CHURCH, but the local needs the TRUE CHURCH."

How many times has this shown up? All the things wrong with christianity are not really problems, since they are not REAL CHRISTIAN beliefs. REAL CHRISTIAN beliefs are perfect and beautiful and good.
Disclaimer: REAL CHRISTIAN beliefs may vary church to church and may not be the same for all people. Subject to terms and conditions as applicable by whatever situation I have already deemed appropriate and moral but henceforth I am obligated to claim to have derived my moral judgement from REAL CHRISTIAN beliefs. REAL CHRISTIAN beliefs are not intended in anyway to construe other christian beliefs as wrong, but merely assert that only REAL CHRISTIAN beliefs are right. Any disputes as to the terms and conditions of REAL CHRISTIAN beliefs will be dismissed and are not subject to arbitration from any outside source except the bible as interpreted by REAL CHRISTIAN belief adherents. Equal Opportunity Discriminator.​

Believe what you want but atheism is arid and dry, because it is founded on pseudo-science. Show me the empirical data that proves God doesn't exist.

See, that is as silly as what you are doing.

Have a good evening.

Really? Show me empirical evidence that fairies don't exist. Show me empirical evidence that the Flying Spaghetti Monster doesn't exist. Show me empirical evidence that a teapot is not in orbit around the planet Saturn. Show me empirical evidence that unicorns don't exist. Show me empirical evidence that dragons don't exists. Show me empirical evidence that Gandalf the wizard was not a real individual.

I would assume you accept all of these as true, since there is no empirical evidence to show they are false.

But here in the really real world, if someone claims that some magical, fantastic creature or being exists, we don't believe it until they prove it. So you can keep believing in fairies and unicorns, which people claimed exist- and nobody has provided empirical evidence that proves they don't- and I'll keep asserting that claiming a magical being who supernaturally used his magic powers to create everything and work miracles is by default not accepted as real until someone gives me an empirical reason to - just like I do with Gandalf the wizard, unicorns, and fairies, and without regard to the fact that someone who believes it is just as reasonable to believe in unicorns as to not believe in them thinks my position is silly.

Believe what you want but atheism is arid and dry, because it is founded on pseudo-science. Show me the empirical data that proves God doesn't exist.

See, that is as silly as what you are doing.

Have a good evening.

Really? Show me empirical evidence that fairies don't exist. Show me empirical evidence that the Flying Spaghetti Monster doesn't exist. Show me empirical evidence that a teapot is not in orbit around the planet Saturn. Show me empirical evidence that unicorns don't exist. Show me empirical evidence that dragons don't exists. Show me empirical evidence that Gandalf the wizard was not a real individual.

I would assume you accept all of these as true, since there is no empirical evidence to show they are false.

But here in the really real world, if someone claims that some magical, fantastic creature or being exists, we don't believe it until they prove it. So you can keep believing in fairies and unicorns, which people claimed exist- and nobody has provided empirical evidence that proves they don't- and I'll keep asserting that claiming a magical being who supernaturally used his magic powers to create everything and work miracles is by default not accepted as real until someone gives me an empirical reason to - just like I do with Gandalf the wizard, unicorns, and fairies, and without regard to the fact that someone who believes it is just as reasonable to believe in unicorns as to not believe in them thinks my position is silly.

Indeed, this is the fundamental nature of the scientific method. Clearly, gravity consists of good feelings and the dreams of ants. Oh yea?? PROVE OTHERWISE!

according to some of the robots on here, Obama is the Messiah.

and according to some ironic, jellyfish backbones zionists jews are physically incapable of being racist. Now, did you have something even remotely pertinent to add?

Sorry, couldn't watch the whole thing, the term "Christian apologists" got in there so often in the first few minutes that I could taste the bias and lost all interest.

Let me know if you find something based on fact, rather than bias, or at least something that pretends to be non-biased.

Christianity in it's current incarnation is kinda messed up. When Rome sacked Jerusalem, they took the story of Christ with them, and incorporated some of it's teachings into their own pagan beliefs, thereby creating the Catholic Church.

Talk to a rabbi sometime, and, if possible, get them to translate the OT for you. It's exceedingly interesting to see how badly it's been translated from Hebrew.

As far as IsLAME? Yeshua stated "the one that comes after Me is a false prophet". 500 years later? IsLAME. Mohammed (may his name forever be a curse......ptooie) is the one that followed, and was a descendant of Abraham.

IsLAME wants to dominate all others.

You just can't find a true scotsman anymore...

Don't confuse JB with facts and sound logic. They are like kryptonite to him.

The Christians he's always on about advocate rape, slavery and killing disobedient children. I've explained to him a few times now there are few, if any Christians that advocate these things and all he says in response is that they're not REAL Christians. :rolleyes:

So I'm still left wondering who he's so pissed off at if it isn't normal people who have accepted Jesus Christ as their lord and savior. I've asked him a couple times to explain but so far he's run away like a wuss.

That they are hypocrites only shows that they know the horrors of the book they praise so much. They want a 'christian antion' founded on ';god's word', yet they know themselves that it would be an unimaginable and horrendous thing. That is why they themselves refuse to follow the book they want to force upon the world.

Um, no, I think you are confused. That would be the Islam....

Not exclusively. Christians want to destroy science and the modern era and see creationism taught in schools/.

Bulcrap...many Christians ARE scientists...

Very few. Religiosity is negatively correlated with both IQ and education.

Sorry, couldn't watch the whole thing, the term "Christian apologists" got in there so often in the first few minutes that I could taste the bias and lost all interest.
Translation: I have no refutation to offer

Let me know if you find something based on fact, rather than bias,
Translation: How dare he use facts and actually cite the texts themselves to make his point! *storms off angrily*

The facts are right there.

As far as IsLAME? Yeshua stated "the one that comes after Me is a false prophet"..
Book, chapter and verse?

according to some of the robots on here, Obama is the Messiah.

and according to some ironic, jellyfish backbones zionists jews are physically incapable of being racist. Now, did you have something even remotely pertinent to add?

did I insult your messiah again?

That they are hypocrites only shows that they know the horrors of the book they praise so much. They want a 'christian antion' founded on ';god's word', yet they know themselves that it would be an unimaginable and horrendous thing. That is why they themselves refuse to follow the book they want to force upon the world.

Who exactly are they?

We've already established who they are not... pretty much anyone who considers themselves Christian. So who exactly are these horrible people you want to see eradicated?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back