Jesus was not the Messiah

That they are hypocrites only shows that they know the horrors of the book they praise so much. They want a 'christian antion' founded on ';god's word', yet they know themselves that it would be an unimaginable and horrendous thing. That is why they themselves refuse to follow the book they want to force upon the world.

Who exactly are they?

We've already established who they are not... pretty much anyone who considers themselves Christian. So who exactly are these horrible people you want to see eradicated?

watch, I bet JB won't even address the blatant flaw in his argument. I bet he just says something really stupid like, Fail. come back when you have a point to make... or something equally wuss-like. :lol:

Your attempt at flame has failed. Come back when you're ready to actually address my point.

[
That they are hypocrites only shows that they know the horrors of the book they praise so much. They want a 'christian nation' founded on 'god's word', yet they know themselves that it would be an unimaginable and horrendous thing. That is why they themselves refuse to follow the book they want to force upon the world.

Jesus is magic. Too bad he couldn't grow back limbs or put a dismembered corpse together. Now those would be miracles. Instead, he did the same exact tricks as Binny Henn. Unfortunately, he is the child of a supernatural deity who got an underage girl pregnant without the benefit of matrimony. That sends the wrong message. Sounds promiscuous.
I was telling a Hindu the "nativity" myth because I attended Catholic school as a child. So glad the indoctrination didn't "take". Anyway, this Hindu friend said they have the exact same story in "Hindi"? Not sure what the plural is, except its 4 thousand years old instead of only two.

All religions steal each other's stories. The credulous are never very creative.

Anyway, Jesus approved of slavery. That’s all I need to know. Too bad he wasn’t white and had dark skin and dark brown eyes. Wonder how many Americans would “knee down” in front of someone who looked like Bin Laden.

Go ahead and ignore this for the fifteenth time JB. Make sure everyone knows that even though you're an idiot, you're still just smart enough to know when you've been beat. But of course still too much of a pussy to own up to it like a man. :lol:

I'm not the one who calls for making girls marry their rapists, justifies homicide by saying the voices made me do it, espouses racial cleansing, wants disobedient kids stoned to death, supports slavery and the beating of slaves...

Me neither. :cuckoo:

Good to know you're not a Christian, then.

Good to know I can add Christianity to the ever growing list of subjects you don't know shit about.

Everything I just mentioned is in the bible, as I have shown repeatedly.

So which Christian denomination advocates the stoning of disobedient children?

Any that follows the bible. Any who do not are not christians, but (biblically) the servants of satan and of a false prophet and have been deceived into turning away from the laws of the LORD

:rofl:

I repeat, good to know I can add Christianity to the long list of subjects you don't know shit about. :lol:

You keep talking, but noone has produced- ever- a shred of evidence to show me wrong. These Jews and Christians cannot be trusted. They are a pestilence and the world will never know peace so long as they exist.

Pretty much everyone I know is Christian. Not one of them advocates slavery, rape or stoning children to death. That's all I need to prove you 100% wrong.

Of course realizing that you're too stupid to even know that I've got the better of you does take some of the fun out of it. But not quite all of it. :lol:

They are not Christans. They are more moral than 'God', so they reject biblical law and God's commandments. They pick and choose what they like to form their own cults. They are NeoChristians whose beliefs and churches are based on no real biblical doctrine.

You still haven't answered my question. Which denomination advocates rape, slavery and stoning children?

Since the answer is there isn't one, I guess you don't really believe that Christianity actually exists. Which begs the question, why do you give a fuck about it then?

:eusa_whistle:

I repeat:

Go ahead and ignore this for the fifteenth time JB. Make sure everyone knows that even though you're an idiot, you're still just smart enough to know when you've been beat. But of course still too much of a pussy to own up to it like a man. :lol:

Your attempt at flame has failed. Come back when you're ready to actually address my point.

[
That they are hypocrites only shows that they know the horrors of the book they praise so much. They want a 'christian nation' founded on 'god's word', yet they know themselves that it would be an unimaginable and horrendous thing. That is why they themselves refuse to follow the book they want to force upon the world.

Still waiting for you to actually address the point I have made. Of course, you can't.

Go ahead and ignore this for the sixteenth time JB. Make sure everyone knows that even though you're an idiot, you're still just smart enough to know when you've been beat. But of course still too much of a pussy to own up to it like a man. :lol:

I'm not the one who calls for making girls marry their rapists, justifies homicide by saying the voices made me do it, espouses racial cleansing, wants disobedient kids stoned to death, supports slavery and the beating of slaves...

Good to know I can add Christianity to the ever growing list of subjects you don't know shit about.

Any that follows the bible. Any who do not are not christians, but (biblically) the servants of satan and of a false prophet and have been deceived into turning away from the laws of the LORD

I repeat, good to know I can add Christianity to the long list of subjects you don't know shit about. :lol:

You keep talking, but noone has produced- ever- a shred of evidence to show me wrong. These Jews and Christians cannot be trusted. They are a pestilence and the world will never know peace so long as they exist.

Pretty much everyone I know is Christian. Not one of them advocates slavery, rape or stoning children to death. That's all I need to prove you 100% wrong.

Of course realizing that you're too stupid to even know that I've got the better of you does take some of the fun out of it. But not quite all of it. :lol:

They are not Christans. They are more moral than 'God', so they reject biblical law and God's commandments. They pick and choose what they like to form their own cults. They are NeoChristians whose beliefs and churches are based on no real biblical doctrine.

You still haven't answered my question. Which denomination advocates rape, slavery and stoning children?

Since the answer is there isn't one, I guess you don't really believe that Christianity actually exists. Which begs the question, why do you give a fuck about it then?

I repeat:

Go ahead and ignore this for the sixteenth time JB. Make sure everyone knows that even though you're an idiot, you're still just smart enough to know when you've been beat. But of course still too much of a pussy to own up to it like a man. :lol:

[

Still waiting for you to actually address the point I have made. Of course, you can't.

I see you have no intention of addressing this and intend only to ask the same stupid question that has already been answered.

There are 224 million Christians in the United States.

Seems like they would have 'dominated' and 'destroyed' already if that was the aim.

The true message of the Gospel delivers freedom, not domination. The Christian faith has no desire to control anything, however, many churches have become businesses, and do make an effort to control their communities and members. that is sad but true. As I usually put it, "The local church is not the TRUE CHURCH, but the local needs the TRUE CHURCH."

How many times has this shown up? All the things wrong with christianity are not really problems, since they are not REAL CHRISTIAN beliefs. REAL CHRISTIAN beliefs are perfect and beautiful and good.
Disclaimer: REAL CHRISTIAN beliefs may vary church to church and may not be the same for all people. Subject to terms and conditions as applicable by whatever situation I have already deemed appropriate and moral but henceforth I am obligated to claim to have derived my moral judgement from REAL CHRISTIAN beliefs. REAL CHRISTIAN beliefs are not intended in anyway to construe other christian beliefs as wrong, but merely assert that only REAL CHRISTIAN beliefs are right. Any disputes as to the terms and conditions of REAL CHRISTIAN beliefs will be dismissed and are not subject to arbitration from any outside source except the bible as interpreted by REAL CHRISTIAN belief adherents. Equal Opportunity Discriminator.​

"Thinking yourself to be wise, you make yourself a fool." In Dallas Texas they have been able to make a very good example for just what I have said, ahd your rather ignorant disclaimer falls flat. In dallas we read or hear in the news on a regular basis these days that a prisoner has been released because he has been proven innocent of the crime for which he went to prison. What this means here is that the truth is true, even if some idiots have manipulated the minds of others into believing that it is not true. So, "True Believers," may not be a thing that some believe to be a true discription of a select group, and people like you are trying to convince others that all people whomcall themselves Christians are. Well, Jesus said, "Not all who call Me Lord will inheret the Kingdom of Heaven." Why do you suppose that is? It is because there are those who not only "call" Him Lord, but in their lives He is Lord. The fact is, truth is truth, and a lie is a lie.

So, continue to believe as you do, but in the end, truth will show it's face, and for you it will be a frightening thing to see.

An examination of the NT scriptures' claims that Yeshua fulfilled the messianic prophesies and why the Jews and Muslims reject these claims

since the coming of a messiah was a myth within the judeo culture I am not sure what all the fuss is about. If people want jesus to be the christ then IT must be understood in the context of a representation of mythology...a jesus christ is an incarnation of the myth made real. but that is not objective reality...it is real only in the context of judeo culture/tradition/religion/mythology.

Go ahead and ignore this for the seventeenth time JB. Make sure everyone knows that even though you're an idiot, you're still just smart enough to know when you've been beat. But of course still too much of a pussy to own up to it like a man. :lol:

I repeat:

Go ahead and ignore this for the seventeenth time JB. Make sure everyone knows that even though you're an idiot, you're still just smart enough to know when you've been beat. But of course still too much of a pussy to own up to it like a man. :lol:

[

I've answered your idiotic posts numerous times, and had addressed that very matter long before you ever started your trolling spree.You, on the other hand refuse to address my points.

I've answered your idiotic posts numerous times, and had addressed that very matter long before you ever started your trolling spree.You, on the other hand refuse to address my points.

:eusa_liar:

You haven't even answered it once.

Go ahead and prove me wrong. Post a link to your alleged response(s). I dare you. :eusa_whistle:

I don't have the verse and chapter JB, but I'm pretty sure that I can find it.

It was when Yeshua was talking to His disciples about looking out for false prophets.

I'll research it.

:eusa_liar:

You haven't even answered it once.

Go ahead and prove me wrong. Post a link to your alleged response(s). I dare you. :eusa_whistle:

try clicking 'search' or seeing several threads on the matter in this very subforum.

I don't have the verse and chapter JB, but I'm pretty sure that I can find it.

It was when Yeshua was talking to His disciples about looking out for false prophets.

I'll research it.

I Couldn't find anything on Google. Warnings of false prophets, yes, but I saw nothing so specific as you have stated.

Believe what you want but atheism is arid and dry, because it is founded on pseudo-science. Show me the empirical data that proves God doesn't exist.

See, that is as silly as what you are doing.

Have a good evening.

why do you assume that one is an atheist because one doesn't believe that jesus was the messiah and didn't fulfil the prophesies?

Forum List

Back