Zone1 Jesus' truth

Where do you get Elijah is Jehovah? You said one time that Michael is Jehovah. You are so mixed up. But that’s what your lying prophet-scholars that started your religion did to your people as they lied about the end of the world. Yes, Elohim is the Father of the universe.

Well, while this is true about JWs, you reject faith, hope and charity which is the pure love of Christ. JWs are just falsifiers of language. They lack faith in Christ and don’t know who he is. But, the same can be said for you. So, until you and JWs come to the true faith, doctrine and knowledge LDS do, both of you will continue to be lost.

I've read all the LDS books and I liked the Mormons I knew, but no sale.

I've read all the LDS books and I liked the Mormons I knew, but no sale.
What was your drawback? Most people aren’t willing to make changes to their lifestyles. They think the sacrifices necessary will cramp their current lifestyles.

Where do you get Elijah is Jehovah? You said one time that Michael is Jehovah. You are so mixed up. But that’s what your lying prophet-scholars that started your religion did to your people as they lied about the end of the world. Yes, Elohim is the Father of the universe.
No i said Michael is Jesus-----Elijah translates-Elohim is Jehovah-----Hallelujah translates-Praise be to Jehovah. You are the confused one.

No i said Michael is Jesus-----Elijah translates-Elohim is Jehovah-----Hallelujah translates-Praise be to Jehovah. You are the confused one.
No it doesn't. Elijah means Jehovah is my God. Not Elohim. Elohim means the Supreme One (God) in the plural usage. Meaning, we have Elohim and Jehovah, not the same personage. Your liar scholars who calculated the end of the world 4 times have errored greatly in doctrine. Then, there is this: What the Hebrew Bible calls "Spirit of God" and "Spirit of Elohim" is called in the Talmud and Midrash "Holy Spirit" (ruacḥ ha-kodesh). Although the expression "Holy Spirit" occurs in Ps. 51:11 and in Isa. Thus, 3 separate and distinct members of the Supreme Godhead, The Father, Son and Holy Ghost. Again, you error in doctrine.

I didn't believe Joseph Smith.
Treats the easiest part. Like me, you were searching and knew the lord’s Church and gospel-doctrine wasn’t found in any of the existing Churches-religions. Thus, a prophet of God is the only way to change that. Joseph Smith helped the Lord set up the Church with the same organization as when Christ first established his Church. Lost doctrines and authority was de-established. I prayed and asked God and did not deny the Holy Ghost.

None of your "proof texts" prove that Jesus was YHWH incarnate, "both God and man". Being God and man are two mutually exclusive states of being.
The correct answer is that Jesus is both divine and human. In other words, he is both God and man. God has a divine nature, and Jesus possesses the divine nature as well as human nature. This dual nature characteristic is called the hypostatic union.

We know that Jesus is God in the flesh because the Bible says many things declaring this. For example,

1. John 1:1, “in the beginning was the Word and the Word was with God and the Word was God.
  2. John 1:14, “and the Word became flesh and dwelt among us…”
  3. John 8:24, “unless you believe that I am, you will die in your sins.”
  4. John 8:58, “before Abraham was, I am.”
    1. Exodus 3:14, “God said to Moses, “I AM WHO I AM”; and He said, “Thus you shall say to the sons of Israel, ‘I AM has sent me to you.’”
  5. Col. 2:9, “for in Him dwells all the fullness of deity in bodily form.”
  6. Heb. 1:8, “But of the Son he [The Father] says, ‘Your throne, O God, is forever and ever.'”

After Jesus died on the cross and rose from the dead, Thomas, one of the disciples, doubted that he had risen. Jesus appears to him, and Thomas responds by saying to Jesus “my Lord and my God,” (John 20:28). Jesus makes no correction to Thomas about this. Titus 2:13 tells us to wait for the coming of “our great God and Savior, Christ Jesus.” In John 5:18 it says that Jesus “was calling God His own Father, making Himself equal with God.”

It is clear from the Scriptures that Jesus is considered to be God in flesh; that is, he is considered to be divine. The reason is that without Jesus being both God and man, he could not make a sacrifice of sufficient value to please God the Father. If he were not a man, he would not be able to die for the sins of mankind.

I believe in him very much. He was sent forth by God= the Messiah, he is my king. He is Gods son, not God.
The correct answer is that Jesus is both divine and human. In other words, he is both God and man. God has a divine nature, and Jesus possesses the divine nature as well as human nature. This dual nature characteristic is called the hypostatic union.

We know that Jesus is God in the flesh because the Bible says many things declaring this. For example,

1. John 1:1, “in the beginning was the Word and the Word was with God and the Word was God.
    1. Exodus 3:14, “God said to Moses, “I AM WHO I AM”; and He said, “Thus you shall say to the sons of Israel, ‘I AM has sent me to you.’”
  6. Heb. 1:8, “But of the Son he [The Father] says, ‘Your throne, O God, is forever and ever.'”

After Jesus died on the cross and rose from the dead, Thomas, one of the disciples, doubted that he had risen. Jesus appears to him, and Thomas responds by saying to Jesus “my Lord and my God,” (John 20:28). Jesus makes no correction to Thomas about this. Titus 2:13 tells us to wait for the coming of “our great God and Savior, Christ Jesus.” In John 5:18 it says that Jesus “was calling God His own Father, making Himself equal with God.”

It is clear from the Scriptures that Jesus is considered to be God in flesh; that is, he is considered to be divine. The reason is that without Jesus being both God and man, he could not make a sacrifice of sufficient value to please God the Father. If he were not a man, he would not be able to die for the sins of mankind.

and a human cant take away the sins of the world.
All this confusion in the days of the restitution of all things and the restoration of truth. The very reason why Joseph Smith went to God to find out who has the truth. He met the Godhead of the Father and Son through the Holy Ghost and they said join none of them for they are all wrong. The reason they are wrong is they lost the very foundation of God’s plan and our pre-mortal life including Jehovah’s. “No man can ascend back to heaven unless he came down from heaven first, even Jehovah-Jesus. The prophet was given the missing information to answer these questions like we all lived as spirit children and are descending from heaven into our mortal bodies, even Jehovah into the body of Jesus while in her mother’s belly. To take upon the sins of the world and to make the path back to heaven through the resurrection. Oh, so simple when we accept the prophet of God then and today. No confusion with me.

Treats the easiest part. Like me, you were searching and knew the lord’s Church and gospel-doctrine wasn’t found in any of the existing Churches-religions. Thus, a prophet of God is the only way to change that. Joseph Smith helped the Lord set up the Church with the same organization as when Christ first established his Church. Lost doctrines and authority was de-established. I prayed and asked God and did not deny the Holy Ghost.

I wasn't dissatisfied to begin with.. just curious.

and a human cant take away the sins of the

A human, the first Adam, can curse the whole world, through his failure to obey God, according to Genesis, but a second Adam can't lift the curse, through his perfect obedience to God? What you're saying seems inconsistent. What the JW is saying, seems more consistent. The first Adam fails, so we all fail with him, being collectively consigned to corruption, whereas the second Adam succeeds and overcomes corruption, hence we all succeed and overcome with him. That makes more sense than your version, which tries to kill God for people's sins.

No it doesn't. Elijah means Jehovah is my God. Not Elohim. Elohim means the Supreme One (God) in the plural usage. Meaning, we have Elohim and Jehovah, not the same personage. Your liar scholars who calculated the end of the world 4 times have errored greatly in doctrine. Then, there is this: What the Hebrew Bible calls "Spirit of God" and "Spirit of Elohim" is called in the Talmud and Midrash "Holy Spirit" (ruacḥ ha-kodesh). Although the expression "Holy Spirit" occurs in Ps. 51:11 and in Isa. Thus, 3 separate and distinct members of the Supreme Godhead, The Father, Son and Holy Ghost. Again, you error in doctrine.
EL is always a short version of Elohim. You best tell Jesus-John 20:17

You best check the facts- The Hebrew scholars say that statement in the OT translates-i will be what i will be, NOT i am that i am. Jesus is not called capitol G God in the Greek lexicons the way its worded. You best recheck the facts.

Forum List

Back