Zone1 Jesus' truth

You best recheck, even your teachers know it was removed. Get out of the darkness while there is still time Cougarbear.
HAHAHA!!! You guys just inserted stuff that isn't there. Jesus = I am; Jehovah = I am; Jesus = Jehovah. Plain and simple.

Its your lack of knowledge and understanding that makes you reason falsely about God. Mortals rebelled in Eden and wanted to know good and bad-Its mortals fault not Gods fault. God allowed this system to prove satan was wrong on the matter of mortals knowing both good and bad. Gods will = mortals know only good-His kingdom will make that a reality. You will miss out on that if you don't take true knowledge in and find understanding of FACTS.
Satan has you on his puppet strings making you stand in opposition of God. Does that make you happy to know that. Satan's lie is what caused all the bad that ever happened--think about that.

Nope. I'm literally quoting the Bible. You're literally making stuff up.

Nope. I'm literally quoting the Bible. You're literally making stuff up.
You cant understand the bible, no one can without being taught by these-Matt 24:45--one can understand simple bible milk but not the deep stuff. God hid truths( Daniel 12:4) until these last days and only get revealed through these-Matt 24:45. The rest on earth not taught by them remain in darkness=99% on earth

You will find out i am correct, either by checking now or the hard way when its to late.
I already know because the Holy Ghost has born witness that I’m correct. You deny the Holy Ghost and there is no forgiveness for that.

Last edited:
You cant understand the bible, no one can without being taught by these-Matt 24:45--one can understand simple bible milk but not the deep stuff. God hid truths( Daniel 12:4) until these last days and only get revealed through these-Matt 24:45. The rest on earth not taught by them remain in darkness=99% on earth

Oh right. It's me not understanding the Bible.

So when God said: “I have decided to destroy all living creatures, for they have filled the earth with violence. Yes, I will wipe them all out along with the earth!"

This is God asking for donuts and he doesn't want to do any damage. But you know that animals didn't eat meat at this time. Why? Because you "understand the Bible" and yet you can't point to any part of the Bible where it says this.

Yes, you "understand the Bible" by making things up that never existed, and I don't understand the Bible because I'm literally quoting it.

Convenient that...

I already know because the Holy Ghost has born witness that I’m correct. You deny the Holy Ghost and there is no forgiveness for that.
The holy spirit would contradict Jesus, trinity bibles contradict Jesus to the core and other made up man made books. And trinity bibles are altered against Gods will. You best relook while you can.

Oh right. It's me not understanding the Bible.

So when God said: “I have decided to destroy all living creatures, for they have filled the earth with violence. Yes, I will wipe them all out along with the earth!"

This is God asking for donuts and he doesn't want to do any damage. But you know that animals didn't eat meat at this time. Why? Because you "understand the Bible" and yet you can't point to any part of the Bible where it says this.

Yes, you "understand the Bible" by making things up that never existed, and I don't understand the Bible because I'm literally quoting it.

Convenient that...
He warned the earth for 40 years through Noah, the world laughed at him.
Lions and tigers and bears and the such couldn't exist on the ark together with other animals if they ate meat. I showed you Isaiah 11:7 that the Lion will eat straw like the bull--it was like that prior to the flood.

The holy spirit would contradict Jesus, trinity bibles contradict Jesus to the core and other made up man made books. And trinity bibles are altered against Gods will. You best relook while you can.
No, your Bible altered the Bible. You polluted the everlasting gospel of Jesus Christ. Then lied to the people about the end of the earth. False prophets and falsified Bible. Denying the Holy Ghost along with it.

There was a water vapor layer that came down and flooded the earth. That layer blocked something in the sun, thus some things had to eat meat to counteract whatever it is. God knows exactly what he is doing. He has the perfect right to say what is allowed in his creation. Like a loving Father. He told all in advance. Like if you were a parent, you tell your children what is ok and what is not ok.
And what is coming to this earth pretty soon, the warning has been there for over 1900 years. FEW listen.

You actually do take the story literally.

He warned the earth for 40 years through Noah, the world laughed at him.
Lions and tigers and bears and the such couldn't exist on the ark together with other animals if they ate meat. I showed you Isaiah 11:7 that the Lion will eat straw like the bull--it was like that prior to the flood.

I'd have laughed at him too. To think that the person who created violence, is claiming he'll use violence because he's angry that the violent things he created are violent... it's all laughable.

If all the carnivores couldn't exist at this time, then how did they come into being?

God said to the HERBIVORES "I don't like your violence".... and then in the 6,000 years since he's done NOTHING about all the CARNIVORES kind of suggests your theory is WRONG.

The problem with your Isaiah part is that it talks ABOUT THE FUTURE.

"will" not "did"

Literally I showed you the part of Genesis where it talks about EATING ANIMALS

"Take with you seven pairs—male and female—of each animal I have approved for eating and for sacrifice,[a] "

You cant understand the bible, no one can without being taught by these-Matt 24:45--one can understand simple bible milk but not the deep stuff. God hid truths( Daniel 12:4) until these last days and only get revealed through these-Matt 24:45. The rest on earth not taught by them remain in darkness=9

"seal the scroll The scroll (or book) here refers to the book of Daniel—not the book mentioned in Dan 12:1. As is typical of apocalyptic literature, the book containing the vision is sealed until its contents become pertinent to the time at hand. See 7:10 and note. Compare 8:17 and note; 11:40 and note.

Last edited:
who died on the cross?
The Thief or thieves .

The Essene high priest was lucky to have a boss like Joseph of Arimathea who bought him off Pilate and the girls nursed him back to good health .
Died in Asia Minor in AD 62 when still preaching , accompanied by his elder son .

No, your Bible altered the Bible. You polluted the everlasting gospel of Jesus Christ. Then lied to the people about the end of the earth. False prophets and falsified Bible. Denying the Holy Ghost along with it.
There have been many translations with a god at John 1:1 in history. They are correct.

I'd have laughed at him too. To think that the person who created violence, is claiming he'll use violence because he's angry that the violent things he created are violent... it's all laughable.

If all the carnivores couldn't exist at this time, then how did they come into being?

God said to the HERBIVORES "I don't like your violence".... and then in the 6,000 years since he's done NOTHING about all the CARNIVORES kind of suggests your theory is WRONG.

The problem with your Isaiah part is that it talks ABOUT THE FUTURE.

"will" not "did"

Literally I showed you the part of Genesis where it talks about EATING ANIMALS

"Take with you seven pairs—male and female—of each animal I have approved for eating and for sacrifice,[a] "
Where in Genesis?

"seal the scroll The scroll (or book) here refers to the book of Daniel—not the book mentioned in Dan 12:1. As is typical of apocalyptic literature, the book containing the vision is sealed until its contents become pertinent to the time at hand. See 7:10 and note. Compare 8:17 and note; 11:40 and note.
Yes Daniel that unlocks revelation.

There have been many translations with a god at John 1:1 in history. They are correct.
Yes, ours is correct. Yours is not. You claim authority but deny the power thereof. The earth didn’t end and your scholars incorrectly translated and interpreted the writings. You deny the Holy Ghost. Why?

Forum List

Back