Zone1 Jesus' truth

So did Jesus-Luke 17:26--Who are you?

Jesus taught in parables. Bronze Age mythos handed down from the Egyptians, Sumerians and the Canaanites were full of truth and wisdom.

Wonderful stories. Around the same time the Greeks had Aesop's Fables... Sumer had the code of Hammurabi and Egypt had the Book of the Dead..

Must have been a time of explosive human progress.

Jehovah's Witnesses reject education for fear it will undermine their cult. I'm sorry for you. I don't think God intended for us to be stupid. I just don't think education is that much of a threat.

Jesus taught in parables. Bronze Age mythos handed down from the Egyptians, Sumerians and the Canaanites were full of truth and wisdom.

Wonderful stories. Around the same time the Greeks had Aesop's Fables... Sumer had the code of Hammurabi and Egypt had the Book of the Dead..

Jehovah's Witnesses reject education for fear it will undermine their cult. I'm sorry for you. I don't think God intended for us to be stupid. I just don't think education is that much of a threat.
Well, while this is true about JWs, you reject faith, hope and charity which is the pure love of Christ. JWs are just falsifiers of language. They lack faith in Christ and don’t know who he is. But, the same can be said for you. So, until you and JWs come to the true faith, doctrine and knowledge LDS do, both of you will continue to be lost.

Yes, ours is correct. Yours is not. You claim authority but deny the power thereof. The earth didn’t end and your scholars incorrectly translated and interpreted the writings. You deny the Holy Ghost. Why?
All living beings have a personal name, please tell us the holy spirits personal name. The Father has a name-YHVH(Jehovah) His title is God--The son has a name-Jesus his title is Gods son--The holy spirit has no name.
Passage after passage in NT speaks of God and Jesus separate but rarely the holy spirit mentioned in those important passages. Like John 17:3 one must know the one who sent Jesus= Father as the only true God and know Jesus to get eternal life, but not the holy spirit WHY? God is shown on a throne, Jesus is mentioned on a throne, but not the holy spirit WHY? God shares glory, etc with Jesus but not with the holy spirit-WHY?

We are not stupid. We are taught-EVERY utterance from God= the most valuable possession a mortal can have.--Prov 16:16-- The getting of Wisdom( Gods wisdom) is more valuable than gold. You have it backwards, its called darkness.
Not believing Jesus is called darkness.

All living beings have a personal name, please tell us the holy spirits personal name. The Father has a name-YHVH(Jehovah) His title is God--The son has a name-Jesus his title is Gods son--The holy spirit has no name.
Passage after passage in NT speaks of God and Jesus separate but rarely the holy spirit mentioned in those important passages. Like John 17:3 one must know the one who sent Jesus= Father as the only true God and know Jesus to get eternal life, but not the holy spirit WHY? God is shown on a throne, Jesus is mentioned on a throne, but not the holy spirit WHY? God shares glory, etc with Jesus but not with the holy spirit-WHY?
Wrong. The Son is Jehovah. The Father is Elohim. The Holy Ghost bears this truth and you deny the Holy Ghost. No forgiveness. Blinded by the craftiness of men. Your fake prophet-scholars. Lied to your people.

He was mortal and therefore human. However, he was also a God that entered an earthly human body. So, he as a mortal did take on the sins of the world. But he was also the Son of God, a member of the Godhead.

Well, while this is true about JWs, you reject faith, hope and charity which is the pure love of Christ. JWs are just falsifiers of language. They lack faith in Christ and don’t know who he is. But, the same can be said for you. So, until you and JWs come to the true faith, doctrine and knowledge LDS do, both of you will continue to be lost.

Why would I reject faith, hope and charity All three are integral to my life?

Why would I reject faith, hope and charity All three are integral to my life?
What do you have faith, hope and charity in? If it’s not Jesus Christ, then it’s fleeting and in the long run meaningless. You don’t believe in Christ, correct?

so a human took away the sins of the world?
A human first brought sin into the world, and a human (the second Adam) becomes the resurrection and the life. Makes perfect sense from a Biblical perspective. Your insistence that YHWH God has to be killed for your sins, to forgive and save you, is unbiblical and couldn't be more irrational and immoral. Trying to kill God for your sins.

Wrong. The Son is Jehovah. The Father is Elohim. The Holy Ghost bears this truth and you deny the Holy Ghost. No forgiveness. Blinded by the craftiness of men. Your fake prophet-scholars. Lied to your people.
Elohim translates-The supreme one or the mighty one in Hebrew for the true living God.
Elijah translates-Elohim is Jehovah. Its you who are in error, not my teachers. You best relook. Eternal life is on the line. I am pulling for you Cougarbear, i pray on your behalf.

so a human took away the sins of the world?
A perfect mortal Adam lost a good standing with God for all mortals. Perfect justice= A perfect mortal lived perfect yet paid in full the wages of sin he did not owe= The ransom sacrifice. Yes Jesus was a mortal. No one can kill God.

Forum List

Back