Jesus seems to hate some things. Do you? Is hate good?

God hates evil. It is good for all mankind to hate evil. Jesus brought opposition to evil into the world, thus man by his free will and choice fulfill his words:

Thanks for this.

Are you really suggesting that people did not oppose evil before Jesus popped up?

Regards
DL

Not exactly what I was suggesting. Although Jesus is the God of the Old Testament and did bring goodness into the world but also gave man his free agency to choose between good and evil, I am suggesting that evil has its opposite and by merely teaching goodness and that man should choose God above family and friends who oppose God, a sword of opposition is brought between the two opposites.

Yahweh is the God of the O. T., not Jesus.

The name Jesus does not appear in the O.T.

And to suggest there was no goodness in the world before Jesus popped up is ridiculous.

Regards
DL
Jesus was mentioned in the OT as "the word of God".

Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

Jesus seems to be saying that he is promoting division and war with a number of his sayings that pit father against son and brother against brother.

Jesus advocated division, war and hate; even as some think he preached to love our enemies.

Did Jesus hate and is hate thus a good character trait?

Regards
DL
Jesus just knew that that is the way it would be. Jesus loves everyone. It is evil that God dislikes.

Yet it is the sinner and not the sin that ends in hell, --- so it seems that you have Jesus sending those he says he loved to death, --- while he, if he was the loving God you claim he is, would cure instead of kill. Right?

Regards
DL
He came, and showed us the way. He is a righteous God and must punish sin. You would cast your own child, for certain reasons, if he didn't stop. Are you claiming to be more loving than Jesus?

God hates evil. It is good for all mankind to hate evil. Jesus brought opposition to evil into the world, thus man by his free will and choice fulfill his words:

Thanks for this.

Are you really suggesting that people did not oppose evil before Jesus popped up?

Regards
DL

Not exactly what I was suggesting. Although Jesus is the God of the Old Testament and did bring goodness into the world but also gave man his free agency to choose between good and evil, I am suggesting that evil has its opposite and by merely teaching goodness and that man should choose God above family and friends who oppose God, a sword of opposition is brought between the two opposites.

Yahweh is the God of the O. T., not Jesus.

The name Jesus does not appear in the O.T.

And to suggest there was no goodness in the world before Jesus popped up is ridiculous.

Regards
DL
Jesus was mentioned in the OT as "the word of God".

True, to some.

Garbage to this Bishop.

Start it at 17.5.

Regards
DL

Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

Jesus seems to be saying that he is promoting division and war with a number of his sayings that pit father against son and brother against brother.

Jesus advocated division, war and hate; even as some think he preached to love our enemies.

Regards
DL
Jesus just knew that that is the way it would be. Jesus loves everyone. It is evil that God dislikes.

Yet it is the sinner and not the sin that ends in hell, --- so it seems that you have Jesus sending those he says he loved to death, --- while he, if he was the loving God you claim he is, would cure instead of kill. Right?

Regards
DL
He came, and showed us the way. He is a righteous God and must punish sin. You would cast your own child, for certain reasons, if he didn't stop. Are you claiming to be more loving than Jesus?

Loving, I cannot guess because Jesus both loved and hated and so do I.

You call Jesus righteous and we Gnostic Christians have tied righteousness to equality and our Universalist ideology. As your God is not a Universalist, Yahweh has a heaven and hell, Gnostic Christians only recognize a heaven, so we would have to define that word.

What is more important to me is the morality that your Jesus showed and that is not good.

All you need do is look at his no divorce policy and his substitutionary punishment policy to see just how immoral those are.

You wrote, "You would cast your own child, for certain reasons, if he didn't stop."

Yes I would, but I would not punish my good son for what my bad son did. Would you punish the good son or the evil one?

Now compare your answer to the immoral substitutionary punishment that your religion forces you to accept.

Regards
DL

I have seen spirits in the condition of both heaven and hell. I've seen Jesus, heard Father God's voice. And seen and talked with both angels and demons. Jesus suffered and died for the believer so that they would be in heaven with God, the angels, family and friends. So that their souls could be salvaged by Him and they could have a loving heart. And they don't wind up like a miserable, lying, deceiving devil in the afterlife. It's your choice buddy...don't say that no one told you. You are off to a good start, prepping yourself for the lies and deceit of hell, with hatred in your heart.

I have seen spirits in the condition of both heaven and hell. I've seen Jesus, heard Father God's voice. And seen and talked with both angels and demons. Jesus suffered and died for the believer so that they would be in heaven with God, the angels, family and friends. So that their souls could be salvaged by Him and they could have a loving heart. And they don't wind up like a miserable, lying, deceiving devil in the afterlife. It's your choice buddy...don't say that no one told you. You are off to a good start, prepping yourself for the lies and deceit of hell, with hatred in your heart.

What is hateful are hypocrites who cannot argue a decent case for the evil Gods they follow and have to say the kind of B.S. you just put to deflect from an issue where you know you are following more of a Satan than a God.

Thanks for showing all here how you tuck tail and run.

Regards
DL

What is hateful are hypocrites who cannot argue a decent case for the evil Gods they follow and have to say the kind of B.S. you just put to deflect from an issue where you know you are following more of a Satan than a God.

Regards
DL
Why are you attacking Jesus? These are the things you do. And by these things, I know you. You do not show love in your heart for God. Nor do you show love in your heart for mankind. As Christians, we are to hate sin, and that is all. I fail to see you teach love, kindness and the ways of God. But instead, you lack understanding and spread hateful lies. I will not have a discussion with you about Jesus. You do not even know Him. He has no hatred in His heart for people. Jesus hates sin for He knows where it leads, but still loves the sinner. He is the sovereign ruler over all mankind and must punish the unrepentant and unbelieving sinner, for He is a righteous God. His heart weeps to see a person sin, disbelieve and fall. His heart fills with joy over the repentant sinner who believes. You should not spread slanderous lies about someone you do not even know.

Proverbs 10:18. Whoever conceals hatred with lying lips and spreads slander is a fool.

Last edited:
He has no hatred in His heart for people. Jesus hates sin for He knows where it leads, but still loves the sinner.

Your God has condemned the vast majority to hell and you think that doing so is done out of love. What a fool.

Only hate could have Jesus sending most of us on that wide road to hell while only those on the narrow path end in heaven.

If that is your idea of love, it is easy to see why you adore a genocidal son murdering God.

Regards
DL

He has no hatred in His heart for people. Jesus hates sin for He knows where it leads, but still loves the sinner.

Your God has condemned the vast majority to hell and you think that doing so is done out of love. What a fool.

Only hate could have Jesus sending most of us on that wide road to hell while only those on the narrow path end in heaven.

If that is your idea of love, it is easy to see why you adore a genocidal son murdering God.

Regards
DL
See the hatred in your heart. Jesus came down to die for our sins and to show us the way. All you have to do is follow Him.

Regards
DL

Since Jesus is God, and yes, God hated Esau because of what he did in the first earth age, then hate is extremely natural. However, GOD expects us to allow Him to take vengeance against those who try to hurt us, and only in war when we are being attacked should we lash out and be willing to kill the enemy. The difference between us and the enemy is that they hated us first.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

Regards
DL

GOD has condemned only one soul at this time to complete destruction. Satan Ps 37, Eze 28:14-19. Even the angels who are in the pit are not judged as of yet but are reserved for the Judgment day. Jude 1:6 and you are wrong, it is not hate but love for the rest of us that causes God to destroy those who would create havoc in eternity.

Last edited:

Regards
DL
See the hatred in your heart. Jesus came down to die for our sins and to show us the way. All you have to do is follow Him.

Actually, you have to do a lot more than follow. We are all sinners, and so you must repent of your sins. That means you cannot be still living the life of perversion or committing other sins like stealing etc. Murder and rape cannot be forgiven in the flesh, and therefore the perpetrator must be sent to GOD for his trial on those issues, where the victims will be waiting. Once you repent, you can still sin, so be prepared to be repenting until you die. God expects us to try and not sin, but we are still in the flesh and the flesh is weak. Every promise from God has stipulations that you must meet in order to fulfil your part of the promise or offer.

Regards
DL
Why are you attacking Jesus? These are the things you do. And by these things, I know you. You do not show love in your heart for God. Nor do you show love in your heart for mankind. As Christians, we are to hate sin, and that is all. I fail to see you teach love, kindness and the ways of God. But instead, you lack understanding and spread hateful lies. I will not have a discussion with you about Jesus. You do not even know Him. He has no hatred in His heart for people. Jesus hates sin for He knows where it leads, but still loves the sinner. He is the sovereign ruler over all mankind and must punish the unrepentant and unbelieving sinner, for He is a righteous God. His heart weeps to see a person sin, disbelieve and fall. His heart fills with joy over the repentant sinner who believes. You should not spread slanderous lies about someone you do not even know.

Proverbs 10:18. Whoever conceals hatred with lying lips and spreads slander is a fool.

GOD hated Esau for what He did in the first earth age, so you cannot say Jesus does not hate. He taught love, but in order to teach love, one must know and understand hate. And Jesus is God in the flesh, so He hated Esau. And satan is condemned for all that he did, so he is hated as well.

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

You call Jesus righteous and we Gnostic Christians have tied righteousness to equality and our Universalist ideology. As your God is not a Universalist, Yahweh has a heaven and hell, Gnostic Christians only recognize a heaven, so we would have to define that word.

What is more important to me is the morality that your Jesus showed and that is not good.

All you need do is look at his no divorce policy and his substitutionary punishment policy to see just how immoral those are.

You wrote, "You would cast your own child, for certain reasons, if he didn't stop."

Yes I would, but I would not punish my good son for what my bad son did. Would you punish the good son or the evil one?

Now compare your answer to the immoral substitutionary punishment that your religion forces you to accept.

Regards
DL

Hell as defined by words in the Bible is a burning pit, grave, or hades. Hades is a state where the souls reside until judgment. After a soul is judged, they go into the lake of fire, as described in PS 37:20. The soul is destroyed, for ever and ever are they no more.

Regards
DL

Then I would have to ignore the truth and wisdom in these quotes and do as you do and try to immorally put my responsibilities onto an innocent man.

Ezekiel 18:20 The soul that sinneth, it shall die. The son shall not bear the iniquity of the father, neither shall the father bear the iniquity of the son: the righteousness of the righteous shall be upon him, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon him.

Deuteronomy 24:16 (ESV) "Fathers shall not be put to death because of their children, nor shall children be put to death because of their fathers. Each one shall be put to death for his own sin.

Ezekiel 18:20 (ESV) The soul who sins shall die. The son shall not suffer for the iniquity of the father, nor the father suffer for the iniquity of the son. The righteousness of the righteous shall be upon himself, and the wickedness of the wicked shall be upon himself.

You would not punish your good son instead of your evil one so what makes you think it ok for you to do what you would not do yourself?

You are either a hypocrite of a coward who puts his responsibilities on another.

Jesus said to pick up your cross/responsibilities and follow him and here you are ridding him as your scapegoat.

Who is more likely to ask for the punishment of the innocent instead of the guilty, Satan or a God?

There is only one right choice and that is the Satan that you follow.

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

Since Jesus is God, and yes, God hated Esau because of what he did in the first earth age, then hate is extremely natural. However, GOD expects us to allow Him to take vengeance against those who try to hurt us, and only in war when we are being attacked should we lash out and be willing to kill the enemy. The difference between us and the enemy is that they hated us first.

Nice bunch of lies.

How quickly you have forgotten the Christian murders of their various Inquisition of people who just wanted to go their own way.

You forget that scriptures say that God hated Esau even in the womb.

If all you are going to do is lie to us, keep it up as you do my work of discrediting your religion for me.

Only a delusional mind would say Jesus is God as Jesus died and God cannot.

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

Hell as defined by words in the Bible is a burning pit, grave, or hades. Hades is a state where the souls reside until judgment. After a soul is judged, they go into the lake of fire, as described in PS 37:20. The soul is destroyed, for ever and ever are they no more.

Strange that scriptures say that God is perfect thus creates perfectly, while you have him killing all those perfect souls.

If scriptures are right, you are wrong.

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

God did not put someone else in His place for making atonement, except Himself. Mankind cannot understand the principle behind being born of flesh, so Christ is called the Son of God, but he is God with Us. And the substitution has to have been made in order to make us worthy of being with God. All have sinned in flesh. Not one person, save Jesus Christ can claim perfection in the flesh. And most here sinned against God in the first earth age, by either warring against Him, or by doing nothing. Only seven thousand fought with God.

Divorce is a sin that is forgivable, so if you repent, and believe in Jesus you are forgiven of that sin. Only murder and rape are not forgiven in the flesh. And really, there were reasons for divorce, because God divorced Israel, so God is a divorcee.

As for hell, it is a condition or state of mind, where in the person who sinned and died, is being held away from God but still in sight of him and those who made it. Thus,the torture is of the mind. At judgment, the soul will be destroyed forever and ever.

Last edited:

Regards
DL

You should see a team of psychiatrists

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

Strange that scriptures say that God is perfect thus creates perfectly, while you have him killing all those perfect souls.

If scriptures are right, you are wrong.

Regards
DL

God also gave those perfectly created souls free will. For you cannot have true love if it is designed into a soul. Thus, a soul can go evil. And no more are they perfect souls.

Forum List

Back