Jesus on Marriage...

Another Sky meltdown... so much for this thread, gone for a few days and it goes to hell in a hand basket... time to unsubscribe!!!

:D

lol - yeah, it's in the deathspiral.

I only came back to it to see what the current deal was with Bodey and her favorite pedophiles coz that was mentioned in the flame zone.

Another Sky meltdown... so much for this thread, gone for a few days and it goes to hell in a hand basket... time to unsubscribe!!!

I only came back to it to see what the current deal was with Bodey and her favorite pedophiles coz that was mentioned in the flame zone.

My favorite pedophiles? I'm afraid that Catholic Priest pedophiles...or any pedophile for that matter...are far far far from being favs of mine.

But, you know, people want to deflect and that's one of the ways going around. :eusa_whistle:

My favorite pedophiles? I'm afraid that Catholic Priest pedophiles...or any pedophile for that matter...are far far far from being favs of mine.

But, you know, people want to deflect and that's one of the ways going around. :eusa_whistle:

I didn't know you had any pedophile favorites, LOL.

Oh well, what can you expect from a Flame Zone troll?

:lol: And, the topic of the thread is?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Wi8Fv0AJA4]Jeopardy Theme - YouTube[/ame]

:lol: And, the topic of the thread is?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Wi8Fv0AJA4]Jeopardy Theme - YouTube[/ame]

My goodness. the topic of this thread is "favorite pedophiles"? Interesting take, Si.

The New Testament contains no explicit answer to the question of Jesus’ marital state. It never mentions his wife, nor that he was unmarried. In fact, whenever the New Testament gospels refer to Jesus’ natural relatives, they speak only of his father, mother, and siblings, but never of a wife.

Although almost all scholars of all religious persuasions take this as strong evidence of the singleness of Jesus, a few have proposed that, in fact, Jesus was married. In 1970, for example, William E. Phipps published Was Jesus Married? The Distortion of Sexuality in the Christian Tradition. In this book Phipps argued that the silence of the New Testament about the marital status of Jesus indicates that Jesus was in fact married. Why? Because virtually every Jewish man in Jesus’ day did marry, especially those who were considered to be Rabbis.

Was Jesus Married? A Careful Look at the Real Evidence

Consider what you're doing in this conversation. What is your motivation?
I can only answer if I know your motivation.

Consider your own motivation. What is it you want out of this exchange with me?

My experience with you is that you don't answer any questions directly and you get annoyed if someone "guesses" your answers.

Either you don't know yourself very well, or you're extremely defensive.

Last edited:
Consider what you're doing in this conversation. What is your motivation?
I can only answer if I know your motivation.

Consider your own motivation. What is it you want out of this exchange with me?

My experience with you is that you don't answer any questions directly and you get annoyed if someone "guesses" your answers.

Either you don't know yourself very well, or you're extremely defensive.
Your motivation in this is my motivation. What is it YOU want out of this exchange with me?

My experience is that if you don't get what you want you melt down.

Either you have a self-acceptance issue, or you need some man to approve of you.

Your God, his God....how many Gods are there?

Someday there will be a LOT of surprised people.......

(and, yes, I may be among them)

What is it you think happens after you die?

My breath of life, given by God, will return to Him.
My shell of a body will rot.
On Judgement Day I will be revived with that Breath, in my glorified form, and stand before Him in Judgement.

The rest is up to Him.
:cool:

I'm here in my leisure time to have fun. That's my motivation. It's enjoyable to discuss topics of interest with like minded and differently minded people.

Someday there will be a LOT of surprised people.......

(and, yes, I may be among them)

What is it you think happens after you die?

My breath of life, given by God, will return to Him.
My shell of a body will rot.
On Judgement Day I will be revived with that Breath, in my glorified form, and stand before Him in Judgement.

The rest is up to Him.
:cool:

I'm glad you're clear on what happens for yourself. Then you can plan for it. It will influence how you die.

I pray you die a peaceful death and have your wishes fulfilled.

Forum List

Back