Jesus on Marriage...

Last edited:

Yeah, so what? I'm Buddhist. It's not a sin in Buddhism. We don't have sins, period.

Doesn't bother me a bit. Why aren't you concerned about pedophilia in the RCC?

I'm surprised it doesn't bother you.

IT would be interesting to see how many RCC member posts on this board complain about the RCC pedophile scandels compared to how many posts condemn gay marriage. Just wondering.

Homosexuality is a sin, according to the church. :lol:

Yeah, so what? I'm Buddhist. It's not a sin in Buddhism. We don't have sins, period.

Doesn't bother me a bit. Why aren't you concerned about pedophilia in the RCC?

I'm surprised it doesn't bother you.

IT would be interesting to see how many RCC member posts on this board complain about the RCC pedophile scandels compared to how many posts condemn gay marriage. Just wondering.

Not so many. They are more concerned about women getting ordained as priests than pedophile priests.

Well, you said that is "gay-bashing" when saying it is a sin.

So, you don't mind "gay-bashing", either.

Cool.

Why do you hate America?

:rolleyes:

Nice try, but no go.
Nice try saying I'm not concerned, bitch.

Nice try pretending you're concerned. I haven't seen one post that is evidence of your concern for the RCC hiding pedophile priests as a matter of RCC policy.

You're getting angry. Why not step away from the computer and take a deep breath.

Last edited:
Nice try saying I'm not concerned, bitch.

Nice try pretending you're concerned. I haven't seen one post that is evidence of your concern for the RCC hiding pedophile priests as a matter of RCC policy.

You're getting angry. Why not step away from the computer and take a deep breath.
Nice try pretending you are sane.

You're the one who is looking like an out of control hothead.

I'm in a great mood. I wish the same for you. Calm down. We're not enemies. We're just talking on a messageboard.

It's fun. If it isn't, don't stay.

Last edited:

Nice try pretending you are sane.

You're the one who is looking like a hothead. I'm in a great mood. I wish the same for you.

Calm down. We're not enemies. We're just talking on a messageboard.
Take a breath. Relax.

You're looking hysterical.

You're the one who is looking like a hothead. I'm in a great mood. I wish the same for you.

Calm down. We're not enemies. We're just talking on a messageboard.
Take a breath. Relax.

How do you see hysteria from her posts. They seem pretty mellow to me.

Thanks Bodecea. I'm feeling very relaxed. I just got back from a bike ride. It's beautiful outside today.

I don't think Si Modo can operate autonomously without her Flame Zone brigade high fiving her.

Last edited:
Take a breath. Relax.

You're looking at yourself. Not me. I'm not hysterical at all. You're the one who's losing it, I'm sorry to see.
Get a grip. You are melting down.

ROTFLOL.

You crack me up. Just wishin I'd melt down doesn't make it happen, sistah.

You're projecting. I knew that the second you called me a bitch this morning. The meltdown is you.

You're looking at yourself. Not me. I'm not hysterical at all. You're the one who's losing it, I'm sorry to see.

ROTFLOL.

You're projecting. I knew that the second you called me a bitch this morning. The meltdown is you.
Why do you want another to melt down? Why do you hate America?

I knew you were beside yourself with anger when you had to contradict yourself just to call me a lunatic this morning.

ROTFLOL.

why do you want another to melt down? Why do you hate America?

I knew you were beside yourself with anger when you had to contradict yourself just to call me a lunatic this morning.

Nice try Si. Go back to the Flame Zone where you belong. You can't cut it on the rest of the boards.

ROTFLOL.

why do you want another to melt down? Why do you hate America?

Nice try Si. Go back to the Flame Zone where you belong. You can't cut it on the rest of the boards.
Why do you hate children?

Forum List

Back