Jesus on Marriage...

What is it you think happens after you die?

My breath of life, given by God, will return to Him.
My shell of a body will rot.
On Judgement Day I will be revived with that Breath, in my glorified form, and stand before Him in Judgement.

The rest is up to Him.
:cool:

I'm glad you're clear on what happens for yourself. Then you can plan for it. It will influence how you die.

I pray you die a peaceful death and have your wishes fulfilled.

Thank you for noticing that I avoided the words "you" or "people".
I can only speak for myself and my own beliefs.

Like I said.....I might be really surprised one day.
Like, maybe, when the Mother-Ship returns and starts collecting us.
:D

My breath of life, given by God, will return to Him.
My shell of a body will rot.
On Judgement Day I will be revived with that Breath, in my glorified form, and stand before Him in Judgement.

The rest is up to Him.
:cool:

I'm glad you're clear on what happens for yourself. Then you can plan for it. It will influence how you die.

I pray you die a peaceful death and have your wishes fulfilled.

Thank you for noticing that I avoided the words "you" or "people".
I can only speak for myself and my own beliefs.Like I said.....I might be really surprised one day.
Like, maybe, when the Mother-Ship returns and starts collecting us.
:D

Yes, and I respect you for that.

Last edited:
This thread started out full retard and ended up full retard.

Thanks for the interesting points of view from the non-retards. It was good for a while.

Your god is not my god.

Sorry.

Lol...sure he is. You think you dictate who God is?

How does your god feel about being called "gawd", do you think?

Exodus 20

New International Version (NIV)

The Ten Commandments

20 And God spoke all these words:
2 “I am the Lord your God, who brought you out of Egypt, out of the land of slavery.
3 “You shall have no other gods before[a] me.
4 “You shall not make for yourself an image in the form of anything in heaven above or on the earth beneath or in the waters below. 5 You shall not bow down to them or worship them; for I, the Lord your God, am a jealous God, punishing the children for the sin of the parents to the third and fourth generation of those who hate me, 6 but showing love to a thousand generations of those who love me and keep my commandments.
7“You shall not misuse the name of the Lord your God, for the Lord will not hold anyone guiltless who misuses his name.

Matthew 5:19

19 Whoever therefore breaks one of the least of these commandments, and teaches men so, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but whoever does and teaches them, he shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.
:rolleyes:

The commandment means that God doesn't want people to use his name to claim a false authority. You know, like you do. And the OP did.

^Claims the Internet Coward who is Asserting herself what God Meant in the Bible to fit her own Perverted Needs...

You have some Authority to say what God REALLY meant in Leviticus Ravir?

Ironic Troll is Ironically Trolling... :thup:

:)

peace...

Thanks for the interesting points of view from the non-retards. It was good for a while.

I can tell you're really really smart. I bet you've written books. Right?
A couple. But more to the point, I've read a lot of retarded posts.

I Thought this Thread Ended?... :lol:

You haven't written a couple of books. :thup:

:)

peace...

Well, I'm certainly impressed with your knowledge. :eusa_whistle:

I bet you were the clown who sat in the back row and threw spitballs at all the smart ones in the front. :eusa_whistle:

A couple. But more to the point, I've read a lot of retarded posts.

Well, I have to agree with you there, although I'm certain we disagree on which ones.

I bet you were the clown who sat in the back row and threw spitballs at all the smart ones in the front. :eusa_whistle:

:lol: :lol: See? So eloquent.

That actually is eloquent. Eloquence is the ability to paint a picture with words, and he did.

It's particularly eloquent compared to your idiot gruntings.

It's interesting what you agree is eloquent....>>>"I bet you were the clown who sat in the back row and threw spitballs at all the smart ones in the front."

Not surprising, but interesting, nonetheless.

:lol: :lol: See? So eloquent.

That actually is eloquent. Eloquence is the ability to paint a picture with words, and he did.

It's particularly eloquent compared to your idiot gruntings.

It's interesting what you agree is eloquent....>>>"I bet you were the clown who sat in the back row and threw spitballs at all the smart ones in the front."

Not surprising, but interesting, nonetheless.

It describes your posts perfectly. Very little actual content with lots of spitballs.

Bod obviously doesn't know what eloquent means.

"
el·o·quent

adj \ˈe-lə-kwənt\

Definition of ELOQUENT

: marked by forceful and fluent expression <an eloquent preacher>

: vividly or movingly expressive or revealing <an eloquent monument> "

It doesn't mean "forceful and fluent expression BOD AGREES WITH". It just means forceful and fluent expression...

And I think that description of the idiots in the back was fairly eloquent, as well as forceful.

Forum List

Back