Jesus on Marriage...

A blonde walked into a doctor's office with two burnt ears. The doctor asked her, "What happened to your ear?" The blonde replied, "I was ironing and the phone rang, so instead of picking up the phone, I picked up the iron and put it to my ear.
Still not satisfied, the doctor asked, "Well, what happened to the other ear?"
"The sucker called again!"

Aw, you're having such a bad day.

Cheer up.

And, don't hate children so much.

Seriously, how can I help you get in a better mood? Shall I find a blonde joke or somethign?
How can I help you to become sane?

Take it easy, kiddo. Lighten up. Things will get better for you.

A young blonde woman is distraught because she fears her husband is having an affair, so she goes to a gun shop and buys a handgun. Then one day she comes home and finds her husband in bed with a beautiful redhead. She grabs the gun and holds it to her own head. The husband jumps out of bed, begging and pleading with her not to shoot herself. Hysterically the blonde responds to the husband, "Shut up...you're next!"

A young blonde woman is distraught because she fears her husband is having an affair, so she goes to a gun shop and buys a handgun. Then one day she comes home and finds her husband in bed with a beautiful redhead. She grabs the gun and holds it to her own head. The husband jumps out of bed, begging and pleading with her not to shoot herself. Hysterically the blonde responds to the husband, "Shut up...you're next!"
I'm sorry the retrieval of your sanity is so futile.

Don't melt down about it, though.

No matter how hard you try, I remain calm, happy and completely at ease. You on the other hand, Si Modo, can't even laugh at a joke today.

Poor baby.

Get another hobby. Your mission has failed.

Last edited:
No matter how hard you try, I remain calm, happy and completely at ease. You on the other hand, Si Modo, can't even laugh at a joke today.

Poor baby.
Why can't you be happy? Just try to smile, even for a second.

Poor Sky.

Poor, poor Sky.

But, the price of gas is lower.

I'm just trying to cheer you up. You need it.

Poor baby.

Poor Sky.

Poor, poor Sky.

I feel sorry for you. This is what you live for. Trying to make someone else's day as bad as your own.

I'm having a great day. Wish you were too.

:badgrin:

Thanks for reminding me about the lower gas prices. I'm planning a vacation to a hot springs resort in Oregon.

Poor baby.

Poor Sky.

Poor, poor Sky.

I feel sorry for you. This is what you live for. Trying to make someone else's day as bad as your own.

Thanks for reminding me about the lower gas prices. I'm planning a vacation to a hot springs resort in Oregon.
I feel glad when I see you post. You need messagboards, trying to make others as miserable as you are.

I'm having a great day. I wish your life weren't so miserable.

Poor Sky.

Poor, poor Sky.

No altering posts to change the context.

Ah, I knew I'd have a good influence on you. You're having a better day already.

You take it easy, kiddo. Reflect on why you post and what you're trying to do. It's not a pretty picture.

While you were up here thinking about how to make other people miserable I was exercising with some friends. Later.

Another Sky meltdown... so much for this thread, gone for a few days and it goes to hell in a hand basket... time to unsubscribe!!!

Another Sky meltdown... so much for this thread, gone for a few days and it goes to hell in a hand basket... time to unsubscribe!!!

You wish I was melting down. The only meltdown I'm having is the sweat from the last half hours workout!

It was GREAT!

Please unsubscribe. Go elsewhere.

Last edited:

You wish I was melting down. The only meltdown I'm having is the sweat from the last half hours workout!

It was GREAT!
You wish I were mad.

You are mad. You're mad that you haven't been able to ruffle my feathers. You are the one who resorted to name calling.

I am happy.

I wish the same for you.

It was GREAT!
You wish I were mad.

You are mad. You're mad that you haven't been able to ruffle my feathers. You are the one who resorted to name calling.

I am happy.

I wish the same for you.
You really are melting down.

You've melted down because you haven't been sane for some time. You are the one who has resorted to calling names.

I am happy.

I wish you sanity.

It was GREAT!
You wish I were mad.

I am happy.

I wish the same for you.

3342732128_83e7055e89.jpg

Thanks, I'll pass.

Forum List

Back