Jesus Christ

As usual Penelope uses her hit and run logic....I already once long ago countered her Moses arguments and proved his exsistance and two it really does not matter anyways because we do not worship him or any of the people depicted in our scriptures all their warts and blemishes are left in plain view to show that yes they were humans with all their frailties but the basic premises are true . It is ironic though that she cant grasp this or the hidden messages left in them for those in our age who are enlightened enough to find them as Michael so adequately pointed out...

You can't prove the Moses of the OT existed anymore you can prove Adam and Eve did, or Jonah spent time in the belly of a huge fish. Keep trying to tell us how human you Hebrews were in the OT, inhumane and they never learned a lesson. Kill and steal , not much has changed.
And you can't prove for certain Alexander the Great ever existed. So what's your point?

As usual Penelope uses her hit and run logic....I already once long ago countered her Moses arguments and proved his exsistance and two it really does not matter anyways because we do not worship him or any of the people depicted in our scriptures all their warts and blemishes are left in plain view to show that yes they were humans with all their frailties but the basic premises are true . It is ironic though that she cant grasp this or the hidden messages left in them for those in our age who are enlightened enough to find them as Michael so adequately pointed out...

You can't prove the Moses of the OT existed anymore you can prove Adam and Eve did, or Jonah spent time in the belly of a huge fish. Keep trying to tell us how human you Hebrews were in the OT, inhumane and they never learned a lesson. Kill and steal , not much has changed.
And you can't prove for certain Alexander the Great ever existed. So what's your point?

Of course there was an Alexander the Great, but he has been made into someone he was not. In other words, turned into some kind of hero, Godlike, superhuman, I mean he supposedly was the son of Zeus.

Of course there was an Alexander the Great, but he has been made into someone he was not. In other words, turned into some kind of hero, Godlike, superhuman, I mean he supposedly was the son of Zeus.
The earliest record of Alexander the Great was 400 years after his death.

They have eyes, yet cannot see......

Fact: there was no christ named Yeshua.
There was a figure in 100bc called Yeshu but the Herod &Lysanias era christ was named Yehuda of Galilee and the Ad era where the apostles were martyrs was Theudas by the Jordan.
Try learning history and reality and stop getting your info from backwood preachers.
Fact you lied in your repeated posts, I never discussed Yeshua or I would have stated the above to correct you.
In which case your human ego will claim my correcting your error and lies as being hateful while you call the teachers of lies loving.=proof of your twisting.
Once again you claim Jesus as the God of Abraham breaking the basic command and tenant that God is not a man. And worse your cult murdered millions of Jews torturing them to convert to the very same God they already worshiped. Argument Failed!
Try repeating it a 4th time the result doesn't change.
=ego and hatred exposed.
You lied. You said there was no Hebrew name Yeshua, when in fact it was the most common Hebrew name 2,000 years ago.
You know nothing and try to spin lies to fit your bubble world.

You need to figure out why your agenda requires lies and deception.

No you just lied again, I didn't say that THERE WAS NO MEN NAMED YESHUA I said there was no CHRISTS NAMED YESHUA. Research the historical list of christs in that era, you mean Yeshu not Yeshua, I corrected you and your ego needed to lash out with a lie like I predicted. If you can't keep something simple straight as written and read it wrong minutes later imagine your inabilty to keep the Bible and history straight.

You owe me and the forum an apology for missleading people.

There was a figure in 100bc called Yeshu but the Herod &Lysanias era christ was named Yehuda of Galilee and the Ad era where the apostles were martyrs was Theudas by the Jordan.
Try learning history and reality and stop getting your info from backwood preachers.
Fact you lied in your repeated posts, I never discussed Yeshua or I would have stated the above to correct you.
In which case your human ego will claim my correcting your error and lies as being hateful while you call the teachers of lies loving.=proof of your twisting.
Once again you claim Jesus as the God of Abraham breaking the basic command and tenant that God is not a man. And worse your cult murdered millions of Jews torturing them to convert to the very same God they already worshiped. Argument Failed!
=ego and hatred exposed.
You lied. You said there was no Hebrew name Yeshua, when in fact it was the most common Hebrew name 2,000 years ago.

No you just lied again, I didn't say that THERE WAS NO MEN NAMED YESHUA I said there was no CHRISTS NAMED YESHUA. Research the historical list of christs in that era, you mean Yeshu not Yeshua, I corrected you and your ego needed to lash out with a lie like I predicted. If you can't keep something simple straight as written and read it wrong minutes later imagine your inabilty to keep the Bible and history straight.

Post #5. You said the name Jesus never even existed. Yeshua is the Hebrew name for Jesus.
You either lied or don't know what you're talking about.
I will let you pick.

You don't know what I believe or know, try going back to my post explaining the processes of all the Moses miracles.
That since everything has a process miracles are merely processes that elude us or tricks people not concious of selective recognition.
Your comments are once again false, there is evidence of mass Exodus out of Egypt including Chariots stuck in mud in former water beds or waterways they claim would have been the crossing where Egypt forces got caught up as the low tide changed.
IT SAYS MOSES LIFTED HIS HASHEVET (staff) and the waters parted, so it's on you to take it literal or deeper in meaning. But if you want to find out, I dare you to rent the Prince of Egypt and listen to the Liberation song the Jewish people sing.
Left you a little message in there for ya.
;-)

The most likely was never a Moses as depicted in the OT either, the exodus was most likely a group of Hebrews with leprosy that was kicked out of Egypt (now Gaza) and stayed in the Sinai desert and Moses set up a society with all the laws.

Also the story of Moses was taken from Sargon.

1) then you'd be admitting they are the ones plural past tense in Isaiah 53 not Jesus.
2) they were Canaan's outcast because they were not falling for the Baal harvest scam bait thus not making offering to the priests of bel.
3) this means you once again admit Jews existed in the land before so called Palestinians were imigrated in to match Jewish populations in the region.
4) your previous post forgets the Jews worship the God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob predating Moses therefore your argument fails and is pointless.

Indeed the fact Jesus was a total failure does suggest unlike Moses, he might have existed.

It wasn't Jesus the compiled image of a man, but the individual martyrs and false prophets that were failures(like Yeshu, Yehuda, Benjamin, and Theudas).
By calling Jesus a failure is to pretend he existed as a singular historical figure which he did not. This is why he's given a new name and shared deity birthdate,because combined figures need a new name and dating.

=ego and hatred exposed.

Post #5. You said the name Jesus never even existed. Yeshua is the Hebrew name for Jesus.
I will let you pick.

Context meaning the greek word IeSous (the swine) is not a Hebrew name and wasn't used by any christ figures until the creators of the farce created that nickname. There was no historical christ named Jesus, the Christ in the time of Herod and Lysanias was named Yehuda the Galilean. Learn your history and learn to apologize instead of displacing and showing more ego flaws.

You don't know what I believe or know, try going back to my post explaining the processes of all the Moses miracles.
That since everything has a process miracles are merely processes that elude us or tricks people not concious of selective recognition.
Your comments are once again false, there is evidence of mass Exodus out of Egypt including Chariots stuck in mud in former water beds or waterways they claim would have been the crossing where Egypt forces got caught up as the low tide changed.
IT SAYS MOSES LIFTED HIS HASHEVET (staff) and the waters parted, so it's on you to take it literal or deeper in meaning. But if you want to find out, I dare you to rent the Prince of Egypt and listen to the Liberation song the Jewish people sing.
Left you a little message in there for ya.
;-)

The most likely was never a Moses as depicted in the OT either, the exodus was most likely a group of Hebrews with leprosy that was kicked out of Egypt (now Gaza) and stayed in the Sinai desert and Moses set up a society with all the laws.

Also the story of Moses was taken from Sargon.

1) then you'd be admitting they are the ones plural past tense in Isaiah 53 not Jesus.
2) they were Canaan's outcast because they were not falling for the Baal harvest scam bait thus not making offering to the priests of bel.
3) this means you once again admit Jews existed in the land before so called Palestinians were imigrated in to match Jewish populations in the region.
4) your previous post forgets the Jews worship the God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob predating Moses therefore your argument fails and is pointless.

No I'm saying they had leprosy and were cast out of the society. I don't believe in the virgin birth, and nor do I believe Jesus was mentioned in Isa, but Jesus is our mediator to the creator, if indeed there is one, and it doesn't even matter if Jesus is real or not, but its very likely there was a Godly man preaching like Jesus was, and not a fighting messiah, but the true savior of mankind, that is how advanced Christianity is, we believe in peace and diplomacy or we are suppose to, instead of fighting. I am saying you Hebrews are no different than the Arabs (Palestinians) there, just some of you stayed and converted to Christianity and Islam, while some remained practicing Jews. The Romans allowed some to stay and tend to the olive oil trade, as long as they did not fight everyone (after Herods temple was destroyed). I mean even in the early first century you had other fighting messiah want to be spring up and fight Romans. Hebrews even wrote a Palestinian Talmud.

mediators explain things and mediate between them and the source, but Jesus did neither and became higher then the source against warnings. Because Rome speaking through the image idol did not know the secrets of life to explain nor were they mediating on behalf of mankind, they only used the image to speak through on their own behalf.
You are but one of many of their tools whether a follower or not you are a slave to their missinformation and subversion and they created that hate and anger that resides in your heart that makes you waste many hours on those very same people you claim to hate.

mediators explain things and mediate between them and the source, but Jesus did neither and became higher then the source against warnings. Because Rome speaking through the image idol did not know the secrets of life to explain nor were they mediating on behalf of mankind, they only used the image to speak through on their own behalf.
You are but one of many of their tools whether a follower or not you are a slave to their missinformation and subversion and they created that hate and anger that resides in your heart that makes you waste many hours on those very same people you claim to hate.

the way to God is by the teachings of Jesus and if you really listen to some RC's , the way to Jesus is through Mary (I see Mary as Mother Earth). We believe in the concept of the trinity, and there are many ways to look at it. Never even as a RC did I think Jesus was God, but had the spirit of God in him, Father (not Yahweh) the Son and the Holy Spirit. Jesus symbolizes human, like us, but we do not all have the HS in us, and that is the way to the Creator, Father, not Yahweh your war God. Obviously Jesus never claimed to be God and said we are to worship God, I am rather lost on how some read that he is God , but they mean God in the flesh, The SON of God. You have your God and Christians have their own view.
There is nothing wrong with Rome , or the Vatican, it was a different world back then, but we have progressed, but some people have not.

really? So you support the mob blood money, the drugs, the racketeering, the blunder of the European union, the sleeping with evil dictators, the lying, the manipulation, the abuses, the murders, tortures, and lastly the creation of your haye and anger thus inability to love and appreciate life?

=ego and hatred exposed.

I will let you pick.

wrong again "YESHUA" is an Aramaic form-----not Hebrew A very common name back then

the way to God is by the teachings of Jesus and if you really listen to some RC's , the way to Jesus is through Mary (I see Mary as Mother Earth). We believe in the concept of the trinity, and there are many ways to look at it. Never even as a RC did I think Jesus was God, but had the spirit of God in him, Father (not Yahweh) the Son and the Holy Spirit. Jesus symbolizes human, like us, but we do not all have the HS in us, and that is the way to the Creator, Father, not Yahweh your war God. Obviously Jesus never claimed to be God and said we are to worship God, I am rather lost on how some read that he is God , but they mean God in the flesh, The SON of God. You have your God and Christians have their own view.
There is nothing wrong with Rome , or the Vatican, it was a different world back then, but we have progressed, but some people have not.

hashev----I know from my "life's experiences" that there is something of a rift
between catholics and protestants over MARY. The very first theological quarrel I witnessed between a catholic and a protestant was over "MARY"------the protestant said to my good friend "LENORE"----a girl so catholic that her mom used
to do the whole hand cross thing everytime she passed some picture in her house--- "YOU WORSHIP MARY" (like she was accusing her of an indecency) Lenore
said-----'we pray for Mary' (???) the argument grew bitter so I understood
that "MARY" is an issue between catholics and protestants (I was only six---I had not yet read Dante's "DIVINE COMEDY" Mary is the QUEEN OF HEAVEN. From protestant sunday school I learned that mary is NOT MUCH
IN THE PICTURE. The picture is Jesus holding a lamb. Rome was barbaric then and continues the vestiges of the same barbarity

=ego and hatred exposed.

I will let you pick.

wrong again "YESHUA" is an Aramaic form-----not Hebrew A very common name back then
Yeshua (ישוע, with vowel pointing יֵשׁוּעַ – yēšūă‘ in Hebrew)[1] was a common alternative form of the name יְהוֹשֻׁעַ ("Yehoshuah" – Joshua) in later books of the Hebrew Bible and among Jews of the Second Temple period. Meaning "salvation" in Hebrew, it was also the most common form of the name Jesus hence the name corresponds to the Greek spelling Iesous, from which, through the Latin Iesus, comes the English spelling Jesus.
Yeshua (name) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

And according to the liar hashev, that name never existed.
But Baal worshippers tricked people into worshipping the God of Jacob, those crafty cultists!

=ego and hatred exposed.

I will let you pick.

Yeshua (ישוע, with vowel pointing יֵשׁוּעַ – yēšūă‘ in Hebrew)[1] was a common alternative form of the name יְהוֹשֻׁעַ ("Yehoshuah" – Joshua) in later books of the Hebrew Bible and among Jews of the Second Temple period. Meaning "salvation" in Hebrew, it was also the most common form of the name Jesus hence the name corresponds to the Greek spelling Iesous, from which, through the Latin Iesus, comes the English spelling Jesus.

But Baal worshippers tricked people into worshipping the God of Jacob, those crafty cultists!
not exactly right the word Yeshua is still an Aramaic form of the Hebrew name YEHOSHUA which means ---"god will save" (or redeem) Aramaic as jews do it is written in Hebrew script. -------close enough but no pickle. I do not know what hashev means by that "not a name" thing

I will let you pick.

not exactly right the word Yeshua is still an Aramaic form of the Hebrew name YEHOSHUA which means ---"god will save" (or redeem) Aramaic as jews do it is written in Hebrew script. -------close enough but no pickle. I do not know what hashev means by that "not a name" thing
Semantics.
The liar moonbat hashev claimed the name never existed and has wild fantasies of Baal worshippers in his pants.

I will let you pick.

Semantics.
The liar moonbat hashev claimed the name never existed and has wild fantasies of Baal worshippers in his pants.
That was not an apology, you lose cause you show us 1) Jesus and your affiliation pride prevents Teshuva.
2)prevents truth and historical accuracy
3)made you lie a fifth time to save that pride.
4)if you call YESHU Jesus then you have to explain why Yehuda and Theudas are the Christs you confuse for him.
5) Irosie is telling you YShua means Redeem. Proper transliteration "Y" =H sound which is why my name HaShev means return and redeem while HaSheva means redeemer.
6)once again there was no christ figure named Joshua (Hosea) nor Yeshua.
Yeshu was the name of The son of Mary of 100bc not Yeshua. His mentor Rabbi Yohoshua ben Perrachya (spell?)
but he was not a christ figure.
7)calling people names because you are to lazy or fearful of finding out you are wrong is proof your idol god baal worship fails you.
8)you have just been served by what you slurred as
"Moonbat", now you know how easy it is for raging angry Baal worship people to use slurs like Rome did calling the christ figure Jesus= IeSous (the swine).
9) who calls their God swine? answer=you do

I will let you pick.

That's because weatherman keeps lying even after corrected from what I said by leaving out the word christ, as in not a name of a christ. Furthermore the original discussion was The greek Jesus which was not a name a Jew used for himself, it's not Hebrew.
Instead of admitting they were wrong they chang3d Jesus discussion to Yeshua in deception and then lied about it being about christ figures names not names in general.
Baal worshipers are liars in reflection of the lie and to protect the lie, thus manifestation of that father of all lies, thus all this lying proves they are Baal worshipers because truth needs no lie to protect itself, only a lie does.

Forum List

Back