Jesus Christ

1)Esus was a tri god predating the era, even the tri- hats the cardinals wear and some ritual tools are from the Esus mystery religion.
2) Zeus is more like IeSous then Yeshua.
3)Yeshua doesn't become IeSous (Jesus) without you making it so, but never did that translate to Iesous (Jesus) before otherwise you'd see Joshua called that in Greek predating the Bible era. Note:
Joshua was called Hosea which is why the book of Joshua (Yohoshua) is called Hosea. Y=H sound so how do you get Jesus from Yeshua instead of
HeSea or HeSue or HeSous like the Spanish pronunciate it?
4)all this is wasted on the fact the christ named Yeshu was in 100bc and not the AD era christ nor the Galilean one in the time of Herod. Learn history people, you are embarassong yourselfs compiling an image of a man and renaming him then arguing over your ignorance.

1)Esus was a tri god predating the era, even the tri- hats the cardinals wear and some ritual tools are from the Esus mystery religion.
3)Yeshua doesn't become IeSous (Jesus) without you making it so, but never did that translate to Iesous (Jesus) before otherwise you'd see Joshua called that in Greek predating the Bible era. Note:
Joshua was called Hosea which is why the book of Joshua (Yohoshua) is called Hosea. Y=H sound so how do you get Jesus from Yeshua instead of
4)all this is wasted on the fact the christ named Yeshu was in 100bc and not the AD era christ nor the Galilean one in the time of Herod. Learn history people, you are embarassong yourselfs compiling an image of a man and renaming him then arguing over your ignorance.

I fully admit that I don't use MAD MAGAZINE as my Bible as you do.

His brother James and the apostles did. I'm sure the other brothers and sister would say he lived and died. The women that witnessed his death and buried him, would say he had existed.

Was there a real Jesus, most probably. Was he the son of god or divine in some way.................. that is for the individual to believe or not. The fact so many people were willing to risk their lives and die rather than recant their faith is a strong indication there was something to the stories. The magic and miracles are questionable.

1)no rebuttle ad hominom attack
2) calling the Torah a mad magazine is an admission to your adversary leanings aka satanism.
3)you inadvertantly just called Jesus the Messiah of the mad magazine.
4) you once again show that you think everyone with opposing views no matter how factual is considered mad-crazy,
therefore your basis of living is to haunt and torture people you feel are disabled people=makes you feel better about yourself because???

His brother James and the apostles did. I'm sure the other brothers and sister would say he lived and died. The women that witnessed his death and buried him, would say he had existed.

Was there a real Jesus, most probably. Was he the son of god or divine in some way.................. that is for the individual to believe or not. The fact so many people were willing to risk their lives and die rather than recant their faith is a strong indication there was something to the stories. The magic and miracles are questionable.

Historically that would have been Theudas by the Jordan died 45ad not Yeshu son of Mary of 100bc.
Remember James and Paul seem to be at odds fighting that each was worshiping another christ then each other.
They both fail because God is worshiped not Moshiach. Moshiach is a servant mediator to man not served and venerated in worship.
Think about how your pastors tell you not to worship angels, well then if Jesus is made lower then the angels in Theslonians then you got a problem worshiping that which is lower then that which you already realize is not to be lifted high.

Last edited:

1)no rebuttle ad hominom attack
2) calling the Torah a mad magazine is an admission to your adversary leanings aka satanism.
3)you inadvertantly just called Jesus the Messiah of the mad magazine.
4) you once again show that you think everyone with opposing views no matter how factual is considered mad-crazy,
therefore your basis of living is to haunt and torture people you feel are disabled people=makes you feel better about yourself because???

No. No rebuttal and no attack. We Indians hold your kind to be sacred.

Indians as in American Indian or Country India.
Both carry some similar prophecy as the ancient Hebrews.
I guess mad magazine isn't to bad an insult, it too revealed a hidden picture when end to end cover was pieced together and Spy vs Spy always reminded me of the Israeli- Palestinians. : - )

Forum List

Back