Jesus Christ

Jesus has always existed. He was the Word. He is the Creator. He is God. In the beginning was the Word. And the Word was with God and the Word was God. Nothing was created that was not created by Him. And the Word was born flesh and dwelt among us. 700 years before the virgin birth, Isaiah prophesized about Him and His first coming.

I am always amused by the "mythicists" who claim Jesus never existed. Among other things they overlook one problem: who would make it up? This is not the kind of story a Jew in the first century would create. The Messiah getting killed by the Romans?!?!? The idea of a "suffering Messiah" is terribly humiliating and not at all what the Messiah was expected to do. No Jew is going to make that up. If they were going to make something up it would have been a story about how he kicked the shit out of the Romans not got killed by them. The criterion of embarrassment used by historical scholars is pretty hard to ignore here.

I can't believe some of these reasonings and replies.
"who would make this up"
answer Rome, they did this before silly to many cultures..
The worship of Dagon the fishman god idol fell out of favor so they worshiped the son Baal and used the harvest scam to collect offerings.
When baal became out of favor and they knew Jews would reject Baal they created his son the morning star in a Jewish image called IESous (the swine) and created that image from baal myths and all cultures myths and saviors including the many christ figures and cults.
Fact: the was no hstoricall figure named Jesus, that is not a Hebrew name therefore by changing the name you never explore the historical compilation of christ figures.
Figures lije Yeshu son of the harlot mary if 100bc, Yehuda the Galilean tax revolter in 6bc and the ad revolter Theudas by the Jordan the one with the apostles who also died martyrs by Rome
To swallow up their revolts and Rome's enemies Rome makes themselves the new authority of all cultures religions so you pay tithes to Rome in the guise of your gods. The Pooe still wears the dagon ring called fisherof men for realling you guppies in and the fishead hat called mitre is still Baal's father Dagon worship as is the Baal sun cross with his sickly son the Morning star on it.
_rev 22;16
Today all christian broadcasts talk about harvesting and planting your seeds (money) to spread and grow the harvest scam.
You have toe blind and stupid not to notice you are worshiping baal throug the idol Jesus.

I am always amused by the "mythicists" who claim Jesus never existed. Among other things they overlook one problem: who would make it up? This is not the kind of story a Jew in the first century would create. The Messiah getting killed by the Romans?!?!? The idea of a "suffering Messiah" is terribly humiliating and not at all what the Messiah was expected to do. No Jew is going to make that up. If they were going to make something up it would have been a story about how he kicked the shit out of the Romans not got killed by them. The criterion of embarrassment used by historical scholars is pretty hard to ignore here.
The literacy of Hellenism greatly influenced writers of the period. The theme of a messiah was nothing new, all cultures had them..

true and one of those cultures Krishna was called Christos. Can someone tell me if the greek word for Anointed was Christ before KRISHNA WAS IN THE LIBRARY OF BOOKS THAT Appollonius of Tyana called Pol (from Tarsus) had held dear.

Jesus has always existed. He was the Word. He is the Creator. He is God. In the beginning was the Word. And the Word was with God and the Word was God. Nothing was created that was not created by Him. And the Word was born flesh and dwelt among us. 700 years before the virgin birth, Isaiah prophesized about Him and His first coming.

The God of the Old Testament is not Jesus. Jesus is not a God of Creation or Destruction, unlike YHWH

The God of the Old Testament is not Jesus. Jesus is not a God of Creation or Destruction, unlike YHWH

Oh you don't know God then do you. They are one in the same.

Indeed. The Great I AM.

That may be the Christian perspective, but not everyone who experiences God is Christian

Indeed. The Great I AM.

Ummm you do realize it's the angel of the Lord speaking through the burning bush (look it up)using a verb thus saying "I am what will be" not I am that I am. This eludes to the message coming from the future where heaven & the hosts resides but also the Essence of Shalem to become all you could and should be=what will be=what we strive to evolve to.
If Theslonians says Jesus is lower then the angels and Rev 22:16 says he's the nemesis aka opposition to the Evening Star (Michael) then he can't be The angel of the Lord (Michael) thus can't be
the Great I Am.
Epic fail placing Lucifer Jesus soeaking messages in the Burning bush.

"who would make this up"
The worship of Dagon the fishman god idol fell out of favor so they worshiped the son Baal and used the harvest scam to collect offerings.
When baal became out of favor and they knew Jews would reject Baal they created his son the morning star in a Jewish image called IESous (the swine) and created that image from baal myths and all cultures myths and saviors including the many christ figures and cults.
Fact: the was no hstoricall figure named Jesus, that is not a Hebrew name therefore by changing the name you never explore the historical compilation of christ figures.
Figures lije Yeshu son of the harlot mary if 100bc, Yehuda the Galilean tax revolter in 6bc and the ad revolter Theudas by the Jordan the one with the apostles who also died martyrs by Rome
To swallow up their revolts and Rome's enemies Rome makes themselves the new authority of all cultures religions so you pay tithes to Rome in the guise of your gods. The Pooe still wears the dagon ring called fisherof men for realling you guppies in and the fishead hat called mitre is still Baal's father Dagon worship as is the Baal sun cross with his sickly son the Morning star on it.
_rev 22;16
Today all christian broadcasts talk about harvesting and planting your seeds (money) to spread and grow the harvest scam.
You have toe blind and stupid not to notice you are worshiping baal throug the idol Jesus.
Interesting rant. With zero facts.
Baal worshippers tricked people to believe in the God of Jacob? Mind boggling.

And Yeshua (Jesus) was the most popular male name in the Hebrew culture 2,000 years ago.

You need to find a new website to get your crazy stuff from.

Indeed. The Great I AM.

Ummm you do realize it's the angel of the Lord speaking through the burning bush (look it up)using a verb thus saying "I am what will be" not I am that I am. This eludes to the message coming from the future where heaven & the hosts resides but also the Essence of Shalem to become all you could and should be=what will be=what we strive to evolve to.
If Theslonians says Jesus is lower then the angels and Rev 22:16 says he's the nemesis aka opposition to the Evening Star (Michael) then he can't be The angel of the Lord (Michael) thus can't be
the Great I Am.
the angel of the Lord appeared to him but God spoke to him also

Indeed. The Great I AM.

the Great I Am.
God is not a man, figure, nor form thus has no voice, it's the mediator who reflects the Essence we call God and relays this reflection as mediator so we can reflect and manifest that essence.
People keep breaking the most basic tennant not to anthropromorphize a non tangible that essence natures are thus they create figures-deities-images-idols out of mere descript words defining processes not tangible beings which have further processes in creating even them so they can't ever be the most finite source and power of creation.

If Jesus didn't exist, where did all the beaners get the name from? :dunno:

"who would make this up"
_rev 22;16
Interesting rant. With zero facts.
Baal worshippers tricked people to believe in the God of Jacob? Mind boggling.

And Yeshua (Jesus) was the most popular male name in the Hebrew culture 2,000 years ago.

You need to find a new website to get your crazy stuff from.

Better put your ego in check and stop lying due to your laziness in looking things up. I have posted the examples to "the facts"(doing it to past cultures are fact) which are available to anyone not lazy to look them up. I posted about the Roman treatment of the Veiians with their godess Juno and how it mirrors what they did with the Jews and Yhwh. Try looking it up here or through search engine.
Your snide question-comment about Baal worshipers is not clearly in reason proving my comment. They never were bringing people to the God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob, this is why they claimed Baal's son as the same god yet tortured murdered and forced converted the Yhwh worshipers to Jesus instead "Baal's son the morning star"- look it up.
Notice they never name Jesus' holy father. How clueless can people be when it's said that Moshiach would know the secret of the name of God and Jesus never knew that secret thus neither did you till Moshiach revealed it, but you were to busy drunk on Jesus to notice the Shiloh revealing the God of Abraham. If you were observant then you wouldn't be lifting up the WARNED first fallen messiah son of perdition in the first place nor would it say you 1/3 are deceived.

Last edited:

Indeed. The Great I AM.

the Great I Am.
God is not a man, figure, nor form thus has no voice, it's the mediator who reflects the Essence we call God and relays this reflection as mediator so we can reflect and manifest that essence.
People keep breaking the most basic tennant not to anthropromorphize a non tangible that essence natures are thus they create figures-deities-images-idols out of mere descript words defining processes not tangible beings which have further processes in creating even them so they can't ever be the most finite source and power of creation.

If Jesus didn't exist, where did all the beaners get the name from? :dunno:

Indeed. The Great I AM.

the Great I Am.
First Commandment: You Shall Have No Other Gods

christianity is avodah zarah ,worshipping a man , an idol

Avodah Zarah (Hebrew: "foreign worship," meaning "idolatry" or "strange worship") is the name of a tractate in the Talmud, located in Nezikin, the fourth Order of the Talmud . The main topic of the tractate is laws pertaining to Jews living amongst the goyim, including regulations about the interaction between Jews and "idolaters" (goyim)

In Jewish law, the idea of the Trinity falls under the catchall term of "shittuf" - worshipping G-d along with some other being.

Shittuf is prohibited for Jews. This means that a Jew would be prohibited to acknowledge the Christian savior as part of the G-dhead, or to participate in Christian worship, even at the cost of his or her life.

More recently, within the past few years, Maran HaRav Yosef Sholom Eliyashiv zt"l has ruled on at least two separate occasions, in very clear language, that christianity is avodah zara: A Jew planning a trip to Israel was asked by a christian business associate if he would pray for him in Jerusalem. He wrote a shailah to Rav Eliyashiv to ask if this was permitted. Rav Eliyashiv responded with one sentence: it is prohibited to pray for an idolater. He also ruled that it was forbidden for Mosdos to accept money from the "International Fellowship of christians and Jews" (an organization almost entirely funded by christian churches) under the prohibition of accepting tzedaka from idolaters.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back