Jesus Christ

Bad web site, it's made by someone who breaks all the commands.
2-"You shall have no other gods before Me. You shall not make for yourself a graven image, nor any manner of likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth. You shall not bow down to them, nor serve them."

fact:Isaiah 42:8 we can't pray to any image of anything physical- Exodus 20:3-7 and Deuteronomy 5:8-10
God is not a man nor form-(Isaiah 2:22, 14:13, I Samuel 15:29, Numbers 23:19, and Hosea 11:9, Deuteronomy 4:11-12 and the 13 major principles of the Jewish faith based on the Rambam's teaching of "ain lo demus haguf ve'ayno guf" -- that Hashem has no physical form.)

I am always amused by the "mythicists" who claim Jesus never existed. Among other things they overlook one problem: who would make it up? This is not the kind of story a Jew in the first century would create. The Messiah getting killed by the Romans?!?!? The idea of a "suffering Messiah" is terribly humiliating and not at all what the Messiah was expected to do. No Jew is going to make that up. If they were going to make something up it would have been a story about how he kicked the shit out of the Romans not got killed by them. The criterion of embarrassment used by historical scholars is pretty hard to ignore here.

nope-----the basic story is very jewish-----it breaks down in the details that the council of nicea probably threw in

I can't believe some of these reasonings and replies.
"who would make this up"
answer Rome, they did this before silly to many cultures..
The worship of Dagon the fishman god idol fell out of favor so they worshiped the son Baal and used the harvest scam to collect offerings.
When baal became out of favor and they knew Jews would reject Baal they created his son the morning star in a Jewish image called IESous (the swine) and created that image from baal myths and all cultures myths and saviors including the many christ figures and cults.
Fact: the was no hstoricall figure named Jesus, that is not a Hebrew name therefore by changing the name you never explore the historical compilation of christ figures.
Figures lije Yeshu son of the harlot mary if 100bc, Yehuda the Galilean tax revolter in 6bc and the ad revolter Theudas by the Jordan the one with the apostles who also died martyrs by Rome
To swallow up their revolts and Rome's enemies Rome makes themselves the new authority of all cultures religions so you pay tithes to Rome in the guise of your gods. The Pooe still wears the dagon ring called fisherof men for realling you guppies in and the fishead hat called mitre is still Baal's father Dagon worship as is the Baal sun cross with his sickly son the Morning star on it.
_rev 22;16
Today all christian broadcasts talk about harvesting and planting your seeds (money) to spread and grow the harvest scam.
You have toe blind and stupid not to notice you are worshiping baal throug the idol Jesus.
Interesting rant. With zero facts.
Baal worshippers tricked people to believe in the God of Jacob? Mind boggling.

And Yeshua (Jesus) was the most popular male name in the Hebrew culture 2,000 years ago.

You need to find a new website to get your crazy stuff from.

Better put your ego in check and stop lying due to your laziness in looking things up. I have posted the examples to "the facts"(doing it to past cultures are fact) which are available to anyone not lazy to look them up. I posted about the Roman treatment of the Veiians with their godess Juno and how it mirrors what they did with the Jews and Yhwh. Try looking it up here or through search engine.
Your snide question-comment about Baal worshipers is not clearly in reason proving my comment. They never were bringing people to the God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob, this is why they claimed Baal's son as the same god yet tortured murdered and forced converted the Yhwh worshipers to Jesus instead "Baal's son the morning star"- look it up.
Notice they never name Jesus' holy father. How clueless can people be when it's said that Moshiach would know the secret of the name of God and Jesus never knew that secret thus neither did you till Moshiach revealed it, but you were to busy drunk on Jesus to notice the Shiloh revealing the God of Abraham. If you were observant then you wouldn't be lifting up the WARNED first fallen messiah son of perdition in the first place nor would it say you 1/3 are deceived.

And Yeshua was the most popular male name in the Hebrew culture 2,000 years ago.

You are a deranged hater who believes anything the Internet tells you to believe.

christianity is avodah zarah ,worshipping a man , an idol

Avodah Zarah (Hebrew: "foreign worship," meaning "idolatry" or "strange worship") is the name of a tractate in the Talmud, located in Nezikin, the fourth Order of the Talmud . The main topic of the tractate is laws pertaining to Jews living amongst the goyim, including regulations about the interaction between Jews and "idolaters" (goyim)

In Jewish law, the idea of the Trinity falls under the catchall term of "shittuf" - worshipping G-d along with some other being.

Shittuf is prohibited for Jews. This means that a Jew would be prohibited to acknowledge the Christian savior as part of the G-dhead, or to participate in Christian worship, even at the cost of his or her life.

More recently, within the past few years, Maran HaRav Yosef Sholom Eliyashiv zt"l has ruled on at least two separate occasions, in very clear language, that christianity is avodah zara: A Jew planning a trip to Israel was asked by a christian business associate if he would pray for him in Jerusalem. He wrote a shailah to Rav Eliyashiv to ask if this was permitted. Rav Eliyashiv responded with one sentence: it is prohibited to pray for an idolater. He also ruled that it was forbidden for Mosdos to accept money from the "International Fellowship of christians and Jews" (an organization almost entirely funded by christian churches) under the prohibition of accepting tzedaka from idolaters.

The problem is that the Trinity is One being. To ask Christians to give up Trinity would be like asking Jews to worship only one-third--or a fraction--of who they know God to be. I understand how Trinity gives the connotation of three--until we use the analogy of dimensions. A point is a location, and it has zero dimensions. Connect two points and what you have is one dimension (a line). Two points, not connected equals zero dimension. Two points connected is not two dimensions, but one dimension (length). A sheet of paper has not only length, but width. It has two dimensions, but it is still a single sheet of paper. Add depth to length and width, and you have one three-dimensional object that consists of three qualities: Length, width, depth--one three dimensional object, three aspects to the one object.

Christians believe that with Christ, we are taught that God is greater than what we know as three dimensions. One God has another dimension that we cannot even imagine, but within that dimension lives One being who we, in our dimension, relate to as Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.

So while I understand the error Jews make in thinking we Christians are worshiping an additional God, the fact is God is one and that is how Christians perceive Him. We do not worship an idol, but God in His completeness.

"who would make this up"
The worship of Dagon the fishman god idol fell out of favor so they worshiped the son Baal and used the harvest scam to collect offerings.
When baal became out of favor and they knew Jews would reject Baal they created his son the morning star in a Jewish image called IESous (the swine) and created that image from baal myths and all cultures myths and saviors including the many christ figures and cults.
Fact: the was no hstoricall figure named Jesus, that is not a Hebrew name therefore by changing the name you never explore the historical compilation of christ figures.
Figures lije Yeshu son of the harlot mary if 100bc, Yehuda the Galilean tax revolter in 6bc and the ad revolter Theudas by the Jordan the one with the apostles who also died martyrs by Rome
To swallow up their revolts and Rome's enemies Rome makes themselves the new authority of all cultures religions so you pay tithes to Rome in the guise of your gods. The Pooe still wears the dagon ring called fisherof men for realling you guppies in and the fishead hat called mitre is still Baal's father Dagon worship as is the Baal sun cross with his sickly son the Morning star on it.
_rev 22;16
Today all christian broadcasts talk about harvesting and planting your seeds (money) to spread and grow the harvest scam.
You have toe blind and stupid not to notice you are worshiping baal throug the idol Jesus.

And Yeshua (Jesus) was the most popular male name in the Hebrew culture 2,000 years ago.

Better put your ego in check and stop lying due to your laziness in looking things up. I have posted the examples to "the facts"(doing it to past cultures are fact) which are available to anyone not lazy to look them up. I posted about the Roman treatment of the Veiians with their godess Juno and how it mirrors what they did with the Jews and Yhwh. Try looking it up here or through search engine.
Your snide question-comment about Baal worshipers is not clearly in reason proving my comment. They never were bringing people to the God of Abraham Isaac and Jacob, this is why they claimed Baal's son as the same god yet tortured murdered and forced converted the Yhwh worshipers to Jesus instead "Baal's son the morning star"- look it up.
Notice they never name Jesus' holy father. How clueless can people be when it's said that Moshiach would know the secret of the name of God and Jesus never knew that secret thus neither did you till Moshiach revealed it, but you were to busy drunk on Jesus to notice the Shiloh revealing the God of Abraham. If you were observant then you wouldn't be lifting up the WARNED first fallen messiah son of perdition in the first place nor would it say you 1/3 are deceived.

And Yeshua was the most popular male name in the Hebrew culture 2,000 years ago.

You are a deranged hater who believes anything the Internet tells you to believe.
Actually you are twisting sharing knowledge & historical accuracy, fixing the straying as hate, while calling the Baal scam, the torture and subversion of humanity and the hatred of non affiliates as love.
Self reflect what you said upon your faith-
you are the bizzarro world opposite logic and reasoning who pasted your highly innacurate hateful replies instead of informative sourcefilled rebuttle who because you were taught by Rome's control of the scam believed anything the scam told you.
In fact the myth of Jesus the fallen morning star made you
bitter and poisonous as wormwood (bitter poisonous herb) just as your bible said it would. It made you hate
non luciferians (people who don't worship the 1st false fallen messiah).
Over thousand of wars, over 50 million murders in his name. Your through the ages peace and love make Isis look like a varsity hate group. In fact the hate propaganda of the church synods are responsible for the emulated hate propaganda of the Nazis which happened to train the Hate propaganda of the jihaadist movement when Arafats uncle the head mufti fled to Berlin to learn the art of twisted hate and propaganda from the Nazis.

"who would make this up"
_rev 22;16

Actually you are twisting sharing knowledge & historical accuracy, fixing the straying as hate, while calling the Baal scam, the torture and subversion of humanity and the hatred of non affiliates as love.
Self reflect what you said upon your faith-
you are the bizzarro world opposite logic and reasoning who pasted your highly innacurate hateful replies instead of informative sourcefilled rebuttle who because you were taught by Rome's control of the scam believed anything the scam told you.
In fact the myth of Jesus the fallen morning star made you
bitter and poisonous as wormwood (bitter poisonous herb) just as your bible said it would. It made you hate
non luciferians (people who don't worship the 1st false fallen messiah).
Over thousand of wars, over 50 million murders in his name. Your through the ages peace and love make Isis look like a varsity hate group. In fact the hate propaganda of the church synods are responsible for the emulated hate propaganda of the Nazis which happened to train the Hate propaganda of the jihaadist movement when Arafats uncle the head mufti fled to Berlin to learn the art of twisted hate and propaganda from the Nazis.
Wow. I'm still trying to wrap my head around the motive of Baal worshippers wanting to trick people into worshiping the God of Jacob. Twisted logic indeed.

And why the obvious lie about Yeshua not being a Hebrew name? Why do you need to lie?

BTW - call me when all religions combined in history get to half the 260 murdered by their own Godless communist governments.

Fact: there was no christ named Yeshua.
There was a figure in 100bc called Yeshu but the Herod &Lysanias era christ was named Yehuda of Galilee and the Ad era where the apostles were martyrs was Theudas by the Jordan.
Try learning history and reality and stop getting your info from backwood preachers.
Fact you lied in your repeated posts, I never discussed Yeshua or I would have stated the above to correct you.
In which case your human ego will claim my correcting your error and lies as being hateful while you call the teachers of lies loving.=proof of your twisting.
Once again you claim Jesus as the God of Abraham breaking the basic command and tenant that God is not a man. And worse your cult murdered millions of Jews torturing them to convert to the very same God they already worshiped. Argument Failed!
Try repeating it a 4th time the result doesn't change.
=ego and hatred exposed.

idol worship consists of worshipping someone or something...Christianities worship or veneration of a man is consistant with idol worship or idolatry and is theiving from gd if christians cannot see that then they are either not being honest or are hopelessly deceived....

Biblical sources to back that:
They are liars--Jeremiah 50:36.
Are mad (lost their reason)
upon their idols--Jeremiah 50:38.
Believes they are gods--Isaiah 47:8, 10
Breaks bones of God's people--Jeremiah 50:17
Builds great image of man
for all to worship--Daniel 3:1-7.
Make Metal idols Leviticus 19:4,
1 Kings 14:9, Isaiah 48:5
Makes a graven image that they be their own witness to: Isiah44;9
Carpenter creates a wood idol: Isaiah44;13
And the residue thereof he maketh a god-Even his graven image that ;He falleth down unto it and worshippeth it. and prayeth unto it and saith Deliver me; for this art my GOD- Isiah44;17
Casts out God's people--Jeremiah 51:34
Causes God's people to be slain--Jeremiah 51:49
Completely removes all precious vessels --2 Kings 25:13-17
Connected with hell--Isaiah 14:9
Pierced dragon-Isaiah
Pierced morning star Isaiah 14:12-19
Crushes God's people-Jeremiah 51:34 Cuts down people as trees-Isaiah 14:8
Defiles sacred vessels and precious things of God's design--Daniel 5:2-4.Destroys all the earth--Jeremiah 51:25. Destroys God's heritage--Jeremiah 50:11.Devours God's people--Jeremiah 51:34.
Does evil among God's people--Jeremiah 51:24.Does not consider her possible destruction (does not lay these things to heart)--Isaiah 47:7. Does not glorify God--Daniel 5:23. Does not remember warnings given about her destruction--Isaiah 47:7.
Dwells upon many waters--Jeremiah 51:13.Employs reapers to harvest fields (sown with seeds of falsehood)--Jeremiah 50:16.Employs sowers (to spread seeds of falsehood)--Jeremiah 50:16.Fears not the Lord--2 Kings 17:25.
Full of falsehoods--Jeremiah 51:17.Full of pomp--Isaiah 14:11.Full of unclean birds--Jeremiah 50:39.Full of wild beasts--Jeremiah 50:39.Full of vanity--Jeremiah 51:18.Gentiles have not yet seen the face of G0d- Isaiah 66:19
Her men are brutish in their own knowledge--Jeremiah 51:17. Her mighty men are drunk and asleep--Jeremiah 51:57. Her princes are drunk and asleep--Jeremiah 51:57.Her rulers are drunk and asleep--Jeremiah 51:57.Her waves (ministers--those raised up above the level of the sea or people) do roar--Jeremiah 51:55.Her wise men are drunk and asleep--Jeremiah 51:57.Highest leader becomes angry when his will is disregarded for God's will--Daniel 3:19..Highest leader makes hasty decisions--Daniel 2:15..Holds God's people captive--Jeremiah 50:33.
Her cry (glory) is found in ships(Romes army was called ships)-Isaiah 43:14.
Oppresses--Isaiah 14:4; Jeremiah 50:16, 33.Persecutes by fire all who do not bow and worship image of man--Daniel 3:6.Places relatives in high positions of leadership (nepotism)--2 Kings 24:17.Practices abundant enchantments--Isaiah 47:8, 12.Practices divination--Ezekiel 21:21.Practices sorcery--Isaiah 47:9, 12.
Practice divination, soothsayer, augur sorcerer, 11 charmer, medium, wizard, necromancer- Deut 18:10
Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree" also read Deuteronomy 21:22
they that be cursed of Him shall be cut off-(Psalm 37:22)
Gave praise and glory to another G0d and created an idol for this other -"Isaiah 42:8 we can't pray to any image of anything physical- Exodus 20:3-7 and Deuteronomy 5:8-10
God is not a man nor form-(Isaiah 2:22, 14:13, I Samuel 15:29, Numbers 23:19, and Hosea 11:9, Deuteronomy 4:11-12 and the 13 major principles of the Jewish faith based on the Rambam's teaching of "ain lo demus haguf ve'ayno guf" -- that Hashem has no physical form.)
They profane the name of G0d- Deut. 12:3
Given to pleasure--Isaiah 47:8.
lo ish el vichazev u-vein-adam v'yitnecham
Meaning: God is not a man, nor will he lie, nor is he mortal, nor will he relent.(Jesus was a mere man who lied and who relented).- Numbers 23:19A day in store for all the proud and lofty, for all that is exalted (and they will be humbled)," (Isaiah 2:12).
They will be shameless and arrogant, (Midrash Rabbah on Song of Songs 2:29 )
truthfulness will all but disappear. (Mishnah Sota 9:15)
Nations assemble,and peoples plot vain things;kings of the earth take their stand,and regents intrigue togetheragainst the LORD and against His anointed- Psalms 2
your own sword hath devoured your prophets, like a destroying lion.” Jeremiah 2:30
Ruining spiritual & intellectual nourishment by mucking it up to cover up from others consumption- Ezekiel 34:18
GOD ABHORS (hates for the simple) DECEITFUL men-(Psalm 5:6)
boast, of mischief done against the godly? All the day 2 you are plotting destruction. Your tongue is like a sharp razor, you worker of treachery. 3 You love evil more than good, and lying more than speaking the truth. -Psalm 52:1 -3
These false prophets who do not speak for G-d. -Ezekiel CH 13, Deut 18:20-22, Isa. 30:10, Jer. 5:30-31, 14:14, 23:16, 26, 31-32
vanity unto thee, whiles “they divine a lie unto thee”, to bring thee upon the necks of [them that are] slain, of the wicked, whose day is come, when their iniquity [shall have] an end.-Ezekiel 21:29

Jesus has always existed. He was the Word. He is the Creator. He is God. In the beginning was the Word. And the Word was with God and the Word was God. Nothing was created that was not created by Him. And the Word was born flesh and dwelt among us. 700 years before the virgin birth, Isaiah prophesized about Him and His first coming.

The God of the Old Testament is not Jesus. Jesus is not a God of Creation or Destruction, unlike YHWH

Oh you don't know God then do you. They are one in the same.

Indeed. The Great I AM.

Ummm you do realize it's the angel of the Lord speaking through the burning bush (look it up)using a verb thus saying "I am what will be" not I am that I am. This eludes to the message coming from the future where heaven & the hosts resides but also the Essence of Shalem to become all you could and should be=what will be=what we strive to evolve to.
If Theslonians says Jesus is lower then the angels and Rev 22:16 says he's the nemesis aka opposition to the Evening Star (Michael) then he can't be The angel of the Lord (Michael) thus can't be
the Great I Am.
Epic fail placing Lucifer Jesus soeaking messages in the Burning bush.

Any yet you believe in a burning bush!! Who is the deluded one here. I imagine then you believe Moses parted the red sea, and the exodus was real, news flash , no evidence of any mass exodus out of Egypt, according to historical archeology reports, the Hebrews were not slaves in Egypt as well.

You don't know what I believe or know, try going back to my post explaining the processes of all the Moses miracles.
That since everything has a process miracles are merely processes that elude us or tricks people not concious of selective recognition.
Your comments are once again false, there is evidence of mass Exodus out of Egypt including Chariots stuck in mud in former water beds or waterways they claim would have been the crossing where Egypt forces got caught up as the low tide changed.
IT SAYS MOSES LIFTED HIS HASHEVET (staff) and the waters parted, so it's on you to take it literal or deeper in meaning. But if you want to find out, I dare you to rent the Prince of Egypt and listen to the Liberation song the Jewish people sing.
Left you a little message in there for ya.
;-)

You don't know what I believe or know, try going back to my post explaining the processes of all the Moses miracles.
That since everything has a process miracles are merely processes that elude us or tricks people not concious of selective recognition.
Your comments are once again false, there is evidence of mass Exodus out of Egypt including Chariots stuck in mud in former water beds or waterways they claim would have been the crossing where Egypt forces got caught up as the low tide changed.
IT SAYS MOSES LIFTED HIS HASHEVET (staff) and the waters parted, so it's on you to take it literal or deeper in meaning. But if you want to find out, I dare you to rent the Prince of Egypt and listen to the Liberation song the Jewish people sing.
Left you a little message in there for ya.
;-)

The most likely was never a Moses as depicted in the OT either, the exodus was most likely a group of Hebrews with leprosy that was kicked out of Egypt (now Gaza) and stayed in the Sinai desert and Moses set up a society with all the laws.

Also the story of Moses was taken from Sargon.

Last edited:
As usual Penelope uses her hit and run logic....I already once long ago countered her Moses arguments and proved his exsistance and two it really does not matter anyways because we do not worship him or any of the people depicted in our scriptures all their warts and blemishes are left in plain view to show that yes they were humans with all their frailties but the basic premises are true . It is ironic though that she cant grasp this or the hidden messages left in them for those in our age who are enlightened enough to find them as Michael so adequately pointed out...

I am always amused by the "mythicists" who claim Jesus never existed. Among other things they overlook one problem: who would make it up? This is not the kind of story a Jew in the first century would create...

Indeed the fact Jesus was a total failure does suggest unlike Moses, he might have existed.

The Messiah getting killed by the Romans?!?!? The idea of a "suffering Messiah" is terribly humiliating and not at all what the Messiah was expected to do. No Jew is going to make that up.

He could not have been the Jewish messiah since he was not born in the city David allegedly was and admitted he was not related to David at all.

If they were going to make something up it would have been a story about how he kicked the shit out of the Romans not got killed by them. The criterion of embarrassment used by historical scholars is pretty hard to ignore here.

That was what Revelation was about. The revolution did not happen though and Jesus failed to come back to kill the Romans. Vespian (the number of the beast) most likely had the brothers and sisters of Jesus killed to prevent any further unrest of Jews waiting for their "king."

As usual Penelope uses her hit and run logic....I already once long ago countered her Moses arguments and proved his exsistance and two it really does not matter anyways because we do not worship him or any of the people depicted in our scriptures all their warts and blemishes are left in plain view to show that yes they were humans with all their frailties but the basic premises are true . It is ironic though that she cant grasp this or the hidden messages left in them for those in our age who are enlightened enough to find them as Michael so adequately pointed out...

You can't prove the Moses of the OT existed anymore you can prove Adam and Eve did, or Jonah spent time in the belly of a huge fish. Keep trying to tell us how human you Hebrews were in the OT, inhumane and they never learned a lesson. Kill and steal , not much has changed.

Fact: there was no christ named Yeshua.
There was a figure in 100bc called Yeshu but the Herod &Lysanias era christ was named Yehuda of Galilee and the Ad era where the apostles were martyrs was Theudas by the Jordan.
Try learning history and reality and stop getting your info from backwood preachers.
Fact you lied in your repeated posts, I never discussed Yeshua or I would have stated the above to correct you.
In which case your human ego will claim my correcting your error and lies as being hateful while you call the teachers of lies loving.=proof of your twisting.
Once again you claim Jesus as the God of Abraham breaking the basic command and tenant that God is not a man. And worse your cult murdered millions of Jews torturing them to convert to the very same God they already worshiped. Argument Failed!
Try repeating it a 4th time the result doesn't change.
=ego and hatred exposed.
You lied. You said there was no Hebrew name Yeshua, when in fact it was the most common Hebrew name 2,000 years ago.
You know nothing and try to spin lies to fit your bubble world.

You need to figure out why your agenda requires lies and deception.

I am always amused by the "mythicists" who claim Jesus never existed. Among other things they overlook one problem: who would make it up? This is not the kind of story a Jew in the first century would create...

Indeed the fact Jesus was a total failure does suggest unlike Moses, he might have existed.

The Messiah getting killed by the Romans?!?!? The idea of a "suffering Messiah" is terribly humiliating and not at all what the Messiah was expected to do. No Jew is going to make that up.

He could not have been the Jewish messiah since he was not born in the city David allegedly was and admitted he was not related to David at all.

If they were going to make something up it would have been a story about how he kicked the shit out of the Romans not got killed by them. The criterion of embarrassment used by historical scholars is pretty hard to ignore here.

That was what Revelation was about. The revolution did not happen though and Jesus failed to come back to kill the Romans. Vespian (the number of the beast) most likely had the brothers and sisters of Jesus killed to prevent any further unrest of Jews waiting for their "king."
Jesus was a total failure?

World history changed forever because that one man "failure" and brought the world out of darkness.

And before you go off on some rant about how bad Christianity has been to civilization, you pick any culture from the first century AD you'd love to live in. I will pick the culture based upon Judeo-Christianity, Americanism.

Forum List

Back