quote;"Jesus pointed all to his Father--"
and that Father was Baal (sources below).
You being a JW should know the Head of hosts- spiritual Father is Shalem (Evening Star Michael) and not the fallen morning star-Rev 22;16.

Sources: 1)they never say the father's name.
2)Baal's son is the morning star-rev 22:16
3)Ishtar(easter) son was the morning star.
4)they are imitating the dying god mythology of the Canaanites whereby the son called morning star surpasses his father Baal on the throne by dying and bringing attention to himself as the new mask for Baal.
5)the crucifixion scene is written from plagiarizing the Baal passion play.
Source:the predated Assyrian (700bc) Marduk-Bel Tablets housed now in the Brittish Museum.
6)He's this god's only Begotten son and Yhwh's begotten was David in Psalms, so Jesus can't be YHWH's only begotten son.
We do know however, that Baal's only son is the Morning Star
(Jesus claimed to be Rev 22:16)
=Jesus is claimed the son of Baal.
David claimed to be the begotten son of Shalem thus naming his 2 sons after Shalem.
Don't believe me?
Then please note the actual original transliteration for Shalem has a prefix of Man meaning "Son of" Man as prefix end of last names mean "son of" origin. This is why Solomon being named after Shalem has that prefix based on the Actual transliteration of "the name"(HaShem).

Nazarenes thought their god was the mystical luciferous rays of light between the sun and earth. Hence physical light teachings throughout the NT and John's remnant survoving followers called Mandeans a sect of Sabians.
Also why you see luciferous rays of light eminating from the cross, eucharist, iconographs of the sacred heart and Mary and Jesus portraits. Sp it was 3asy combining and integrating the cult into the fold of Sun worship religions like the harvest god baal. Clue to Jesus as the sun coming to divide & destroy:
Sun exploding (2Peter 3:10 and what is the thief of the Night?=the sun)"Seeds" the galaxy to rebirth life. (1 Corinthians 15:36.)

The Baal cross is the cross with the (sun) circle behind it.
The RCC has more elaborate versions of the baal cross with firely sun symbol behind it.
Notice in prayer the priest raises his arms extending his hands to absorb the suns rays, because the Nazarenes believed their god was the mystical luciferous rays of light between the sun & earth.
To this day the sun worshipers raise their hands in all the sects to absorb that ray of light from their holy spirit the sun god. Just be happy they didn't raise their cucumbers and corn husks to their harvest god, that would just look silly.

At the Lords second coming, the Jews will finally understand who the God of the Old Testament, even Jehovah, really was:

Doctrine and Covenants 45:47-55

47 Then shall the arm of the Lord fall upon the nations.
48 And then shall the Lord set his foot upon this mount, and it shall cleave in twain, and the earth shall tremble, and reel to and fro, and the heavens also shall shake.
49 And the Lord shall utter his voice, and all the ends of the earth shall hear it; and the nations of the earth shall mourn, and they that have laughed shall see their folly.
50 And calamity shall cover the mocker, and the scorner shall be consumed; and they that have watched for iniquity shall be hewn down and cast into the fire.
51 And then shall the Jews look upon me and say: What are these wounds in thine hands and in thy feet?
52 Then shall they know that I am the Lord; for I will say unto them: These wounds are the wounds with which I was wounded in the house of my friends. I am he who was lifted up. I am Jesus that was crucified. I am the Son of God.
53 And then shall they weep because of their iniquities; then shall they lament because they persecuted their king.
54 And then shall the heathen nations be redeemed, and they that knew no law shall have part in the first resurrection; and it shall be tolerable for them.
55 And Satan shall be bound, that he shall have no place in the hearts of the children of men.

Quote: At the Lords (ba'al) second coming

Busted!
First off, you guys teach he came back and they didn't recognize him, then he'd come back(3rd time) QUICKLY (in their era).

Words like near and soon mean nothing if they need it to be about 1000, then 2000 years later. If their spouse said they were going out for ice cream, be back soon and they need not come back 2 days, 2 weeks, 2 months, 2 years, 20 years then they would not be waiting for them to return soon. So why then do they do this through a fable? Because he is not gonna HaShev (return).
If your spouse said the time is near that you got a job and you took 2 months, 2 years, 20 years to look for that job, do you suppose they'd still be married to you?
Then why is the church still married to the wrong groom for the same exact thing?

These false prophets who do not speak for G-d. -Ezekiel CH 13, Deut 18:20-22, Isa. 30:10, Jer. 5:30-31, 14:14, 23:16, 26, 31-32.

quote;"Jesus pointed all to his Father--"
and that Father was Baal (sources below).
You being a JW should know the Head of hosts- spiritual Father is Shalem (Evening Star Michael) and not the fallen morning star-Rev 22;16.

Sources: 1)they never say the father's name.
2)Baal's son is the morning star-rev 22:16
3)Ishtar(easter) son was the morning star.
4)they are imitating the dying god mythology of the Canaanites whereby the son called morning star surpasses his father Baal on the throne by dying and bringing attention to himself as the new mask for Baal.
5)the crucifixion scene is written from plagiarizing the Baal passion play.
Source:the predated Assyrian (700bc) Marduk-Bel Tablets housed now in the Brittish Museum.
6)He's this god's only Begotten son and Yhwh's begotten was David in Psalms, so Jesus can't be YHWH's only begotten son.
We do know however, that Baal's only son is the Morning Star
(Jesus claimed to be Rev 22:16)
=Jesus is claimed the son of Baal.
David claimed to be the begotten son of Shalem thus naming his 2 sons after Shalem.
Don't believe me?
Then please note the actual original transliteration for Shalem has a prefix of Man meaning "Son of" Man as prefix end of last names mean "son of" origin. This is why Solomon being named after Shalem has that prefix based on the Actual transliteration of "the name"(HaShem).
WHY do you keep resurrecting this dumbazz thread ???

Baal is the father of the
morning star-rev 22:16.
They say father and son are one in the same as part of a trinity.
This is because they are the same mythology given a new image mask and name for the same harvest scam.
The Bel (Baal) myth does in
fact have mythical elements including death and resurrection which parallel the Jesus myth and thus are forerunners of mythical elements in the Jesus myth.
From a stone tablet discovered in Nineveh, Assyria, and dated 700 B.C., now housed in The British Museum, referred to as the
Marduk's Ordeal tablet.
Babylonian myth of Bel (Baal in
Hebrew) is described in a passion play in which:
(1) Bel is taken prisoner;
(2) Bel is tried in a great hall;
(3) Bel is smitten;
(4) Bel is led away to the Mount (a sacred grove on a
hilltop);
(5) with Bel are taken two malefactors, one of whom is
released;
(6) After Bel has gone to the Mount and is executed,
the city breaks into tumult;
(7) Bel's clothes are carried away;
(8.) Bel goes down into the Mount and disappears from
life;
(9) weeping women seek Bel at the Tomb;
(10) Bel is brought back to life.

Ishtar (easter)(Isis in other cultures) is the Mother of the Morning Star. Isis is the wife of Baal.
In the Canaanite rites of Athtar the fierce the Dying god mythology states the dying son called morning star, surpasses
his father Baal on the throne.

The dying god resurrection story borrowed from Baal's resurrection= serpents promise of eternal life is the way the adversary gets what he wants, popular devotion to the dying god that they are benefactors of through being the religious authority and thus collect taxes=tithes without insurrection.
Baal had to die and resurrect to surpass his father Dagon on the throne when Dagon(the fishman god) idol lost his flavor and the cycle occured again when Baal was being rejected & opposed.

The radiant sun or circle behind the cross
is a Baal cross. Ironically the ring worn by the Popes is the fishman god ring (Dagon) that they are kissing.
He was the Father of Baal, who is the father of the morning star-rev 22:16.
This is why the Ishtar (easter) myth is that she births a giant egg by the river bed in which a fish is hatched called
the morning star. This is why they wear the fish head hat called Mitre and have scales on their robes or trim.
Jesus is Baal as Baal is Dagon.
The fishers of men hook line and sinker.
Why did you create this dumbazz thread in the first place ???

YOu are a dumbazz fokking Jew.

Jews should not throw stones.

They live in glass houses.

Does Krystalnacht ring any bells Jew ??

Hashev is trying to convince people that Jesus was a false messiah because Hashev thinks that he's the real messiah who is going to 'save' the world by getting other Jews to return to the ignorance of animal sacrifice.

He hasn't lived in the real world for a very long time.....but he has managed to enlist exactly one brown nosed dork in his quest.

Ah Hobe you are trying to be clever again by giving me another dig by calling me a brown nosed Dork... Instead everyone has seen you for being a "puffed up" Puffer Fish swimming in circles chasing your tail and blowing out alot of hot air with nothing concrete in it and like your ancestor doing his business on the church wall you would rather do the same on this thread and have a hissy fit then admit it....Wink...Wink...

[

While I disagree with such beliefs surrounding Christ, I also realize that the Messiah was indeed born to a Jewish family and was raised Jewish. The Messiah loves the Jews and Christians should too. We must try to point them too the light and encourage them to seek after the Messiah. I find what you stated as cruel and outright mean. And if you really feel this way about the Jewish people, I cannot imagine that you love the Bible or my Fundamentalist Evangelical Bible Believing Christian beliefs any more.

If you cannot try to be sympathetic towards this individual, I would at least ask you to remain silent and simply follow along. You might even get saved!

Hobe quoted:"trying to convince people that Jesus was a false messiah"

1)you've been doing a good job of that all on your own, remember "stop hitting yourself?"
You've thrown Jesus under the bus so many times that I just have to podt Bible verses and let you do it for me in bad responses.

2)which brings us to, the Bible convinces people Jesus was Lucifer and Jesus
himself (through the image maker puppet master)was trying to convince you.
You know like through these comments:
Matthew 10: 34-40.)“Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace on earth; I have not come to bring peace but a sword "

Thomas Verse 16 "Perhaps people think that I have come to bring peace to theworld. They do not know that I have come to bring conflict to the earth: fire, sword, war.
Peter 3:10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.Does this sound like a savior to save the world or the Abbadon= (destroyer) to destroy the world?

Lastly Rev 22:16 is directly stating himself Lucifer the son of Baal.

Hobe quoted:"trying to convince people that Jesus was a false messiah"

1)you've been doing a good job of that all on your own, remember "stop hitting yourself?"
You've thrown Jesus under the bus so many times that I just have to podt Bible verses and let you do it for me in bad responses.

2)which brings us to, the Bible convinces people Jesus was Lucifer and Jesus
himself (through the image maker puppet master)was trying to convince you.
You know like through these comments:
Matthew 10: 34-40.)“Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace on earth; I have not come to bring peace but a sword "

Thomas Verse 16 "Perhaps people think that I have come to bring peace to theworld. They do not know that I have come to bring conflict to the earth: fire, sword, war.
Peter 3:10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.Does this sound like a savior to save the world or the Abbadon= (destroyer) to destroy the world?

Lastly Rev 22:16 is directly stating himself Lucifer the son of Baal.
Jesus is the Messiah. Satan is a copycat and the author of confusion, rebellion and corruption.

You just admited Jesus was Satan as did he.
Rev 1:13 he is made "Like Unto" son of man
(Shalem). Meaning in likeness-Impersonation of.
When Christians are trying to be like unto Christ they are not literally Christ themselves, they are being in in likeness-impersonating his wormwood (bitter poison).
In the prior post I showed you where ( Peter 3:10) he admits being a thief of Shalem (Night) and again in Rev 22:16 is the adversary(sawtawn) of Shalem (Evening Star).

Source: the legend of the holy city of Shalem becoming Shalom (city of peace) is when the Night (Evening Star)removes the Day(morning star).
That means hidden in the Focused holy city is the good cop (Michael-Evening Star) overturning the impostering Bad Cop (Lucifer-morning star) story.
Hence the Temple (MIKDASH) in
"the name" in the city in "the name".
The temple is named after Mike not Jesus, the city after "Son of man" not Jesus.

You don't get tgis because you never learned the Torah from a Rabbi, you learned the satanic text from dupe baal worshipers who knew nothing about historyn mythologies, terms-words-slang or commentary of that age.

Your being programed in darkness (ignorance and lies) is why you are blind to what should be so blatantly obvious to normal people not born into affiliation pride.

Ah Hobe you are trying to be clever again by giving me another dig by calling me a brown nosed Dork... I

lol......What made you think that I was talking about you?

Do you have dorky tendencies? Does everything smell like man-ass to you?

You just admited Jesus was Satan as did he.
Rev 1:13 he is made "Like Unto" son of man
(Shalem). Meaning in likeness-Impersonation of.
When Christians are trying to be like unto Christ they are not literally Christ themselves, they are being in in likeness-impersonating his wormwood (bitter poison).
In the prior post I showed you where ( Peter 3:10) he admits being a thief of Shalem (Night) and again in Rev 22:16 is the adversary(sawtawn) of Shalem (Evening Star).

Source: the legend of the holy city of Shalem becoming Shalom (city of peace) is when the Night (Evening Star)removes the Day(morning star).
That means hidden in the Focused holy city is the good cop (Michael-Evening Star) overturning the impostering Bad Cop (Lucifer-morning star) story.
Hence the Temple (MIKDASH) in
"the name" in the city in "the name".
The temple is named after Mike not Jesus, the city after "Son of man" not Jesus.

You don't get tgis because you never learned the Torah from a Rabbi, you learned the satanic text from dupe baal worshipers who knew nothing about historyn mythologies, terms-words-slang or commentary of that age.

Your being programed in darkness (ignorance and lies) is why you are blind to what should be so blatantly obvious to normal people not born into affiliation pride.
Satan is trying to usurp God. The Messiah is God. God is Triune in Nature. Three eternal entities in one essence. The Messiah is the Creator and so can assume human form.

Little Nipper, no disrespect but you do not know Judaism through Christianity.
Messiah is a common term meaning anointed, "the Messiah" is liken to being
"The High Priest" as "restoring" our heritage rights, which is why all Jews inspire to be
a factor in restoration and some inspire to be influential Rabbis or figures in the just cause. Nowhere do we mix the concept of Creator with a mere creation and call a
man or any form God. Our concept of the source and power of life is an Essence not to be anthropromorphic nor made an image or idol in our expression of Creations Essence. A man can reflect and manifest-carry that Essence about them but not be the most finite source of creation, that is just obsurd. The fact you mix God and an image of a man is proof you are worshiping another god and fulfilling the description of the son of perdition (Lucifer).
As warned in Ezekiel 28.

Sources:
Isaiah 42:8 we can't pray to any image of anything physical- Exodus 20:3-7 and Deuteronomy 5:8-10
God is not a man nor form-(Isaiah 2:22, 14:13, I Samuel 15:29, Numbers 23:19, and Hosea 11:9, Deuteronomy 4:11-12 and the 13 major principles of the Jewish faith based on the Rambam's teaching of "ain lo demus haguf ve'ayno guf" -- that Hashem has no physical form.)

Little Nipper, no disrespect but you do not know Judaism through Christianity.
Messiah is a common term meaning anointed, "the Messiah" is liken to being
"The High Priest" as "restoring" our heritage rights, which is why all Jews inspire to be
a factor in restoration and some inspire to be influential Rabbis or figures in the just cause. Nowhere do we mix the concept of Creator with a mere creation and call a
man or any form God. Our concept of the source and power of life is an Essence not to be anthropromorphic nor made an image or idol in our expression of Creations Essence. A man can reflect and manifest-carry that Essence about them but not be the most finite source of creation, that is just obsurd. The fact you mix God and an image of a man is proof you are worshiping another god and fulfilling the description of the son of perdition (Lucifer).
As warned in Ezekiel 28.

Sources:
Isaiah 42:8 we can't pray to any image of anything physical- Exodus 20:3-7 and Deuteronomy 5:8-10
God is not a man nor form-(Isaiah 2:22, 14:13, I Samuel 15:29, Numbers 23:19, and Hosea 11:9, Deuteronomy 4:11-12 and the 13 major principles of the Jewish faith based on the Rambam's teaching of "ain lo demus haguf ve'ayno guf" -- that Hashem has no physical form.)
No disrespect but "Messiah" is anything but common. God created the physical and so has the ability to become physical. And the Word became flesh and dwelt among men. I agree, Christians are not to design idols to worship, and that is my understanding of Deuteronomy 5:8-10. A graven image is different than a Savior God who assumes human form. And Christians are worshipping His SPIRIT and not His physical appearance, because He is presently with the Father.

Last edited:
What part of God is not a man do you guys block out?
also I left out:
Jewish Messiah is not(G0D) and not divine (Hilchos Melachim 11:3-4)

Regarding commonality: even Persian King Cyrus was called Anointed and at least he did the Messiah roles of gathering and helping Temple building.
Kings were anointed, my ancestors were automatic Rabbis as an anointed lineage (of Aaron).
Lastly you are explicitly warned not to follow the first and fallen messiah image of a man made a god called perfect and called
Christ (anointed)Nazarene(guardian-cherub).-Ezekiel 28
Try reading all the Bible, not selective passages given by bel seed money scam artists.

What part of God is not a man do you guys block out?
also I left out:
Jewish Messiah is not(G0D) and not divine (Hilchos Melachim 11:3-4)

Regarding commonality: even Persian King Cyrus was called Anointed and at least he did the Messiah roles of gathering and helping Temple building.
Kings were anointed, my ancestors were automatic Rabbis as an anointed lineage (of Aaron).
Lastly you are explicitly warned not to follow the first and fallen messiah image of a man made a god called perfect and called
Christ (anointed)Nazarene(guardian-cherub).-Ezekiel 28
Try reading all the Bible, not selective passages given by bel seed money scam artists.
What part of the fact that GOD created man in his own image during 6 days of creation do you not get? What part of the fact that Adam once walked with God do you not get? What part of the fact that Adam believed Satan's lie and threw this all away don't you get? What part of the fact that God judged the entire world by a Worldwide Flood do you not get? What part of the promise that God would redeem whosoever will do you not get?

You are going by Genesis the word Elohim is plural=the hosts in the "Olam Habah" are speaking saying in "our Image" the Hebrew term means Nature Essence type image not Physical image where another word would have been used.
Gen 1:27 word for image is tzelem (Essence nature type image).
but physical image would be " to'ar"
A common error by those not knowing Hebrew and so when translating into generic English terms the meaning gets assumed and lost.
Adam is a Hebrew word meaning Man.
If God's Essence is in the Holy city name(see sources list) then God is Completeness and wholeness and stability, thus Genesis says God creates rhe order out of the chaos in creation of our world which purpose is to become more complete, whole, and
stable as in being all be could & should be=to evolve to everyrhing we could & should be. So if Adam (man)walks with God then in the paradise he walked a more stable complete path before his fall.
When Isaiah 66:19 says you the Gentile will finally see the face of God during the new Temple procession, it's figurative in that you will finally see that Essence and FACE STABILITY AND COMPLETION (SHALEM).
You will see that completion (as a reflection/manifestation of the Essence in SHALEM (Evening Star) as The head priest complete the redemption (placing back of the people, nation, Temple, Kohanim, and procession Torah's ethos etc...

Sources for Shalem being the secret of his name=Essence:
YeruShalem would carry the name. (1 Kings 11:36 &
in dead sea scrolls: Words of the Archangel Michael scroll 4Q529, 6Q23)
The Gemarah (Baba Batra 75) Tells us Jerusalem is named after G0D and is the place commemorating his name and essence. In Sefer D’varim (12:5, 11, 14, 18, 21; 14:23,24, 25; 15:20; 16:2, 6, 7, 11, 15, 16; 17:8, 10; 18:6; 26:2; 31:11).the place that I will choose to place My Name. That is referring to YeruShalem because Sifri identifies the place which Hashem will choose (12:18) as “Yerushalayim”.
Shalem means completeness/wholeness thus describing the Essence to be all we could and should be aka evolve/progress

Last edited:

Forum List

Back