Jeff found dead

Apparently Epstein's partner in crime was spotted out in public, in LA… Kind of interesting, if this report is true about what she was reading.

Killing Ron Brown: A Clinton Crime Family Story
The more you know about the circumstances surrounding the suspicious death of Ron Brown to more difficult it is to deny the truth.Of course he died in a plane crash in Bosnia but that
is only the very last part of the story.

And then of course there are all the other dozens of people who were acquainted with the Clintons who came to untimely and unlikely ends. You can deny or explain away a few of those deaths, maybe.

But dozens of them with an acquaintanceship with the Clintons as the common denominator?
Not possible to brush off that many dead bodies...not if one is honest, anyway.

Last edited:
Autopsy Reveals Jeffrey Epstein's Neck Was Broken

th
th

Link is included in post...
I don't find long time media lackey Clarence Page persuasive or authoritative. You ignored my link so we'll just assume
you have no interest in explaining how Ron Brown, after crossing the Clintons, wound up in the wreckage of a government air plane on a mountain side in Bosnia along with thirty other people. Suspicious Deaths: Ron Brown
LOL! No..I have no interest in explaining..since I have no knowledge pertinent to an explanation ....I note..with amusement, that you make no mention of your claim of a .45 slug being found in Brown's head?
I did not ignore your link..I put on my hazmat suit and waded in.

Not very persuasive, I fear.

Oh..and the Coroner just ruled it a suicide What is funny..is that both of us probably said, "Of course he did"---and both of us meaning exactly the opposite.
Medical examiner rules Epstein death a suicide by hanging
Language is fun.

But dozens of them with an acquaintanceship with the Clintons as the common denominator?
Not possible to brush off that many dead bodies...not if one is honest, anyway.
Which is a wrong decision arising from superstition and confirmation bias.
There is also some interesting psychology involved. You see..when you have a vast conspiracy you're chasing..you feel empowered..every day is a new 'Aha!' moment. It makes some people feel very powerful.

Useful.

LOL! No..I have no interest in explaining..since I have no knowledge pertinent to an explanation ....I note..with amusement, that you make no mention of your claim of a .45 slug being found in Brown's head?
I was misinformed, like the fool who said Robin Williams hung himself from his own doorknob.

Not unlike that quisling Clarence Page.

Oh..and the Coroner just ruled it a suicide What is funny..is that both of us probably said, "Of course he did"---and both of us meaning exactly the opposite.
Language is fun.
I'm not surprised at all, not that I think the ruling was correct but what are they going to do?
Open the Pandora's box of Epstein's murder? No effin' way.

No one has released security tapes nor explained why Epstein was in an up mood the last time he spoke to anyone before his killing....I mean death. Still not surprised.

Hilarious comedy! What is the "right" decision? To ignore the statistical impossibility of so many people close to the Clintons all dying from untimely and "accidental" deaths just by sheer chance?
The chances of that is probably about as likely as all the witnesses in the JFK killing all suffering from "accidental deaths" within
a few years of the president's death. JFK Assassination: ProbabilityAnalysis of Unnatural Witness Deaths
One in a 167 trillion probability. If you believe in those odds you likely also believe there are Martians living in your nose and directing your every move. You are that fucking stupid and it would explain a lot.

Last edited:
There is also some interesting psychology involved. You see..when you have a vast conspiracy you're chasing..you feel empowered..every day is a new 'Aha!' moment. It makes some people feel very powerful.

Useful.
It also makes some people feel empowered that they don't swallow every little single bit of bullshit they get fed.

I was misinformed, like the fool who said Robin Williams hung himself from his own doorknob.

Not unlike that quisling Clarence Page.

Language is fun.
I'm not surprised at all, not that I think the ruling was correct but what are they going to do?
Open the Pandora's box of Epstein's murder? No effin' way.

No one has released security tapes nor explained why Epstein was in an up mood the last time he spoke to anyone before his killing....I mean death. Still not surprised.
Suicides often become up-beat, when they have totally made up their minds to kill themselves. many failed suicides report that it was,
"like a weight,a great weight..had been removed from me. I felt free".

Security tapes? Of what? the cell-block? Here is the deal with the security video..the Correctional Officers Union is blocking this..as several guards have obtained representation from the Union. There was a lot of falsifying reports..and sleeping--and the huge shortage of Officers. This is going to be in court for a decade.

But no conspiracy.

I often wonder.....who is this great, ubiquitous, and very powerful....."They"?

Useful.
It also makes some people feel empowered that they don't swallow every little single bit of bullshit they get fed.
Yup.....I'm sure they chew each morsel 100 times..until it is a thin digestible mass.

Hilarious comedy! What is the "right" decision? To ignore the statistical impossibility of so many people close to the Clintons all dying from untimely and "accidental" deaths just by sheer chance?
The chance was probably about as likely as all the witnesses in the JFK killing all suffering from "accidental deaths" within
a few years of the president's death. JFK Assassination: ProbabilityAnalysis of Unnatural Witness Deaths
One in a 167 trillion probability. If you believe in those odds you likely also believe there are Martians living in your nose and directing your every move. You are that fucking stupid.
Statistical impossibility? OK.

All the witnesses in the JFK killing?? Everyone in Dealey Plaza?

The JFK thing...that's like the Holy Grail of conspiracies, right?

Hey Fort Fun Indiana (and the other naysayers here who seem strangely devoted to defending corrupt politicians) I have a question for you. Do you believe that political murders don't happen in the US, ever? Only in corrupt third world countries? Or maybe you think they don't happen anywhere? :heehee: I'm trying to understand your position.

Or maybe you're just one of those "Democrat=Good, Republican=bad" folks? (That mindset is so common around here, and it goes both ways.)

Suicides often become up-beat, when they have totally made up their minds to kill themselves. many failed suicides report that it was,
"like a weight,a great weight..had been removed from me. I felt free".
Bullshit! Epstein was due to speak with his lawyer on Sunday (murdered on Saturday) about having his case overturned on double jeopardy grounds, which many lawyers considered a decent likelihood.

Security tapes? Of what? the cell-block?
Of who may have gone in and out of Epstein's cell while guards were napping and literally NOT watching their important prisoner.

Here is the deal with the security video..the Correctional Officers Union is blocking this..as several guards have obtained representation from the Union. There was a lot of falsifying reports..and sleeping--and the huge shortage of Officers. This is going to be in court for a decade.

But no conspiracy.
Oh, okay. :113: I'll just take your word for that because...for no reason at all.

I often wonder.....who is this great, ubiquitous, and very powerful....."They"?
Oh, of course! No reason at all to think the many powerful men who paled around with Epstein would care if they were implicated in his sick pedophile escapades during his rape fests on his private island.
Well (chuckling patronizingly), that's just crazy!

Might I suggest you fuck off with your transparently idiotic rhetoric.

Forum List

Back