The Elite Eight

Edgetho

Platinum Member
Mar 27, 2012
We're all familiar with the Jeffrey Epstein Case. You know? The one where he supposedly :auiqs.jpg: committed suicide by hanging himself from a 3 foot high bed railing? Yeah, that one.

The one where he just happened to have a Cell mate that was a dirty Cop. Just a co-inky-dink, right dims? Just happened to be this guy --

1703180424859.png

Looks real friendly, huh?

Well anyway, to the point of my post --

Jeffrey Epstein Associates: 8 'John Does' Won't Be Named in Upcoming Evidence Release After Pleading With Court

A mysterious group of eight high-profile Jeffrey Epstein associates are MISSING from the roster of 177 names expected to be released by a federal judge next year, a RadarOnline.com investigation has exclusively learned.

Yeah, I know it's not part of the 'Legacy Media' but, remember where the Blue Dress came from...

The legal document implied the eight big shots were attempting to protect their stellar reputations.

"It is vitally important for the public to understand how the sex trafficking of young girls by the wealthy and powerful was able to persist for years with impunity," stated the legal brief filed by lawyers for the Miami Herald and its investigative reporter Julie Brown.

"And any adults who participated in these acts or can shed light on these facts cannot shield the public's eyes to this crucial information simply because they would prefer to sweep it under the rug and not be associated with the whole affair."

"Wanna bet?" ~~ The Deep State

You forgot the part where cameras went out and officers just happened to be asleep. I'm not convinced Epstein is even dead. Maybe he is, but something happened.

You forgot the part where cameras went out and officers just happened to be asleep. I'm not convinced Epstein is even dead. Maybe he is, but something happened.
I didn't forget. I just figured that topic had been beaten to death.

Isn't anybody curious about who those eight might be? I am.

Maybe I should have masqueraded the thread around something to do with human genitalia. That would have gotten a thousand responses almost immediately.

dims, never having matured past the age of 15, have a disturbing obsession with that part of the human anatomy.

If I would have hidden it in a thread about abortion, it would have exploded off the page.

That's okay, if they can't ignore this thread into oblivion, they'll probably get a 'friendly' mod to move it to the Sewing Circle forum anyway.

That's okay, if they can't ignore this thread into oblivion, they'll probably get a 'friendly' mod to move it to the Sewing Circle forum anyway.
Oh you're definitely on a one-way trip to the conspiracy forum.

Forum List

Back