Jeff found dead

It's only "stupid" to the people who cannot dispute the meme.
Uh...what? That doesnt make any sense, Cletus. A person who could not dispute the meme would believe it, and not think it stupid. A person who could dispute the meme -- which is anyone not utterly stupid, gullible, and/or ignorant -- would think it is stupid.

Damn son, put up the crack pipe.

Uh...what? That doesnt make any sense, Cletus.
I love it when you try to belittle me, like I'm the moron here. :113:
Too hilarious.

A person who could not dispute the meme would believe it, and not think it stupid.
Because the meme is not stupid, perhaps? Because it's true. Ever consider that, Socrates?
Of course not. Because that would consider thought and examining the other side. And you don't do that sort of "heavy" mental lifting, do you. You are utterly incapable of even moderate thought.

How many people in your circle of acquaintances (I will not say friends because it seems unlikely you have any) have committed suicide? I can think of only one person I used to know who has killed herself...perhaps.
One woman who was a very good friend got hooked on her father's pain and psychotropic medications but there is nothing to indicate her death was intentional, as far as I know.
So that's one....maybe.

A person who could dispute the meme -- which is anyone not utterly stupid, gullible, and/or ignorant -- would think it is stupid.
Jeezuz Christ you are a once in a lifetime fool. You seem actually proud of your ignorance.

Damn son, put up the crack pipe.
:icon_rolleyes: You go first, Mensa Man.

Because the meme is not stupid, perhaps? Because it's true.
Of course, dumbass, it's not true. All the people on that list were not their "friends". And the 'clinton kill list' is meant for shallowminded simpletons who are gullible and have poor critical thinking skills.

Let me help you out:

If you counted up all the peope on the planet that meet the thinnest , contrived "attachment" to the clintons found on that list, you would literally have 100s of 1000s, if not millions of people.

Let's see if you can puzzle out the rest for yourself. I doubt it.

Of course, dumbass, it's not true. All the people on that list were not their "friends". And the 'clinton kill list' is meant for shallowminded simpletons who are gullible and have poor critical thinking skills.
You mean like Ron Brown, for instance? He wasn't a friend although he was an acquaintance and close associate of the Clitnons. So close Bill made him a Cabinet level appointee (U.S. Commerce Department).
They found a .45 slug in his head when they discovered him in the wreckage of his plane. Officials ruled it a suicide.

Let me help you out:

If you counted up all the peope on the planet that meet the thinnest , contrived "attachment" to the clintons found on that list, you would literally have 100s of 1000s, if not millions of people.

Let me help you out, asshole!.
We aren't talking about every human being who ever shook Bill's hand or stood next to him at a golf tournament.
Look at the list sometime and see the depth of connections with the Clintons. Fuck you and your convenient idiocy.
I'm starting to believe no one can possibly be as dumb as you appear to be. It has to be a put on so you can weael out of your fucked up arguments. Fuck your utter stupidity.

Last edited:
You mean like Ron Brown, for instance? He wasn't a friend although he was an acquaintance and close associate of the Clitnons. So close Bill made him a Cabinet level appointee.
He wound up with a .45 slug in his head when they found him in the wreckage of his plane. Officials ruled it a suicide.

Let me help you out:

We aren't talking about every human being who ever shook Bill's hand or stood next to him at a golf tournament.
Look at the list sometime and see the depth of connections with the Clintons. Fuck you and your convenient stupidity.
I'm starting to believe no one can possibly be as dumb as you appear to be. It has to be a put on so you can weael out of your fucked up arguments.
"He wound up with a .45 slug in his head when they found him in the wreckage of his plane. Officials ruled it a suicide."

Hey, thanks for the softball. You just proved why you rightards are so convinced the Clintons killed so many people ... because you live in la-la land where the only facts are the ones you make up. Like this one of yours. In reality, no slug was found in Ron Brown's head. You just invented that out of whole cloth to make it appear like Ron Brown was murdered.

You mean like Ron Brown, for instance?
No, I meant the whole list. And the thinnest, most contrived "attachment". Christ son, it was simple English.

They found a .45 slug in his head when they discovered him in the wreckage of his plane. Officials ruled it a suicide.
Oh, well then, clearly murdered! *drool*

How would you know? You never actually read the list, and don't try to lie and say you did. And some of those connections are very thin and would -- like i said already, and pay attention this time ya moron -- encompass 100s of 1000s, if not millions of people.

I really can't dumb this down any further.

You mean like Ron Brown, for instance? He wasn't a friend although he was an acquaintance and close associate of the Clitnons. So close Bill made him a Cabinet level appointee (U.S. Commerce Department).

Let me help you out:

Look at the list sometime and see the depth of connections with the Clintons. Fuck you and your convenient idiocy.
I'm starting to believe no one can possibly be as dumb as you appear to be. It has to be a put on so you can weael out of your fucked up arguments. Fuck your utter stupidity.

Wow! Nope..no .45 slug. Just a "suspicious hole". No suicide at all...and not a ruling of suicide by Brown--his cause of death is listed as "blunt force trauma" as a direct cause of his plane running into the side of a mountain.Might want to check your info..before looking a bit silly.

RON BROWN MURDER PLOT HAS TOO MANY HOLES

"If the late Commerce Secretary Ron Brown was murdered, it was by the luckiest and the unluckiest murderer in the world.
Somehow, the assassin got aboard Ron Brown's Air Force plane on April 3, 1996, shot him in the top of the head and miraculously left no exit wound or bullet fragments that show up on X-rays.
But then the assassin's luck turned sour because the plane immediately slammed into a mountain in Croatia, killing Brown and 34 other people on board.
And then--here's the really good part--the assassin arranged to have a substantial portion of the Air Force's top brass help cover up the dastardly deed.
Col. William T. Gormley, the Air Force pathologist who did examine Brown's body, ordered additional X-rays after finding the head injury. As for the hole that looks like a gunshot wound, closer examination revealed no bullet, no bone fragments, no metal fragments and, even more telling, no exit wound.

Again, what a lucky assassin. The bullet goes in, but it doesn't come out! It just (Gasp!)"

Last edited:

Let me help you out:

Wow! Nope..no .45 slug. Just a "suspicious hole". No suicide at all...and not a ruling of suicide by Brown--his cause of death is listed as "blunt force trauma" as a direct cause of his plane running into the side of a mountain.Might want to check your info..before looking a bit silly.

RON BROWN MURDER PLOT HAS TOO MANY HOLES

"If the late Commerce Secretary Ron Brown was murdered, it was by the luckiest and the unluckiest murderer in the world.
Somehow, the assassin got aboard Ron Brown's Air Force plane on April 3, 1996, shot him in the top of the head and miraculously left no exit wound or bullet fragments that show up on X-rays.
But then the assassin's luck turned sour because the plane immediately slammed into a mountain in Croatia, killing Brown and 34 other people on board.
And then--here's the really good part--the assassin arranged to have a substantial portion of the Air Force's top brass help cover up the dastardly deed.
Col. William T. Gormley, the Air Force pathologist who did examine Brown's body, ordered additional X-rays after finding the head injury. As for the hole that looks like a gunshot wound, closer examination revealed no bullet, no bone fragments, no metal fragments and, even more telling, no exit wound.

Again, what a lucky assassin. The bullet goes in, but it doesn't come out! It just (Gasp!)"
A "suspicious hole" after found in a plane crash, mind you.

Rightards could turn a death by firing squad into a suicide if the dead guy ever met the Clintons.

Last edited:
I really can't dumb this down any further.
Oh, come on! If anyone can make something dumber it's you.

The famous list of Clinton associates, of all sorts, who died under mysterious and suspicious circumstances is well known and it's documented and very finite.
I'm not interested in how many people you think could be theoretically associated with the Clintons. Your opinions and theories are bullshit and moronic, at best.

If you have a problem with any of these associates specifically bring it up and list your objections. Otherwise shut the fuck up!

Well I came here to see if I might learn anything new about Jeff but instead see as usual the typical thread degenerated into childish games and petulant name calling. It simply amazes me that the same people who can take a few spurious connections between a businessman and a foreign country he was trying to develop new prospects in into a 3 year 35 million dollar international conspiracy investigation are the same people who are always first to chuck off any question about how the Clintons come to have upwards of about 120+ people who were associated with them all die under strange circumstances!

If the issue were just Ron Brown dying in a plane crash and having a hole in his head, it might be easy to dismiss. But as usual, that is simply not the whole story. The hole was very much like that of a gunshot wound and Brown was making overtures to deal with prosecutors at that time to cooperate in an investigation which he knew a great deal about which could have been highly damaging to the Clintons.

Fortuitous, yes, but one needs look at the bigger picture. His assistant, who had ties to Chinese spy John Huang was also killed. Huang was a central figure in the Clinton's ties to China leaking Lorel missile technology to them which also just happened to figure prominently in donations to the Clintons. Sounds like Hillary's Secretary of State doesn't it? But it doesn't stop there. The very next day after the plane crash, Brown's lawyer is murdered in a gangland style drive by shooting. Two days after that, the head controller managing the air traffic at the airport who might have known or seen things commits suicide. Two months later, another associate of Brown's who should have been on Browns plane, dies in another plane crash. Even a secretary associated with several of these people later turns up half naked and dead.

Any one of these by itself can be dismissed, but taken as a whole it raises questions. Even more when you look at the total picture of ALL the people the Clintons knew who died conveniently (for the Clintons) in plane crashes, of gunshots, apparent suicides and out of control cars. Now this thing with Epstein. How convenient. Every single thing necessary to bring about this guy's death fell perfectly into place. Just how does a man choke himself to the point on breaking bones in his own neck? I don't know. Go try slamming your hand in a car door or sticking it into a fire.

What gets me isn't that these things happen, it is that the same people so hell-bent on pursuing Trump over every simple conspiracy theory and untidy detail are just as much resistant to asking these questions or wanting better answers when it comes to Epstein and the Clintons. I mean, being friends with Bill and Hillary seems to be an awful stroke of bad luck if not a virtual death sentence to an awful lot of people.

Screen Shot 2019-08-16 at 10.46.48 AM.png

Nice story.. Where did you get it from?

The Ron Brown Plane Crash - Did CIA Hawks Assassinate Ron Brown?
Link is included in post...

Well I came here to see if I might learn anything new about Jeff but instead see as usual the typical thread degenerated into childish games and petulant name calling. It simply amazes me that the same people who can take a few spurious connections between a businessman and a foreign country he was trying to develop new prospects in into a 3 year 35 million dollar international conspiracy investigation are the same people who are always first to chuck off any question about how the Clintons come to have upwards of about 120+ people who were associated with them all die under strange circumstances!

I have it on some anonymous poster's word on this forum that Fort Fun Indiana is a "friend" of Jeffrey Epstein. He made coffee for him once when his entourage visited the Starbucks where he was once working. Indiana was fired the next day because the store did not want further incidents of the coffee being returned and thrown in Fort Fun Indiana's "barista" face (sarcasm).

We'll have to see if he stops posting his childish games and petulant name calling tomorrow.

There is still no word from the coroner as to how Epstein died. If he thinks it's strangulation, I wonder how his career will turn out (gulp).

Anyway, today's news is about a painting. Honestly, you can't make this stuff up. Coincidence?

clinton-painting.jpg

Bill Clinton painting in Jeffrey Epstein's home a 'surprise' to woman who painted president wearing blue dress

"The painting, “Parsing Bill,” that hung in Epstein's townhouse in Manhattan is only the most recent eyebrow-raising detail to emerge regarding the Clinton-Epstein connection. Questions about the extent of their friendship and what the ex-president and the convicted pedophile did during their time together have long dogged both men. Though Clinton has admitted to flying on Epstein’s private plane on four trips related to work for the Clinton Foundation, flight logs indicate two other trips and a total of 27 flights on which Clinton was a passenger."

https://nypost.com/2019/08/14/epste...medium=site buttons&utm_campaign=site buttons

Carry on.

Last edited:
Here's my ex-professional opinion. When it comes to crime or bad things happening, there are no coincidences.

That explains absolutely nothing about the circumstances of his death.
Excuse you. Here is your statement, quoted again:

you have no interest in explaining how Ron Brown, after crossing the Clintons, wound up in the wreckage of a government air plane on a mountain side

He ended up there because he was on a flight to a trade conference. Did i REALLY need to add in the fact that the plane crashed? If your comments weren't what you meant, then use your big boy words better.

Forum List

Back