Jeff found dead

“Shouting and shrieking” were heard from billionaire pedophile Jeffrey Epstein’s jail cell on the morning that he died, according to a new report.

Another little nugget of wisdom my friends.....yes...tech oligarchs too..they are up to their necks too.....

Convicted pedophile Jeffrey Epstein told columnist James Stewart that he had dirt on many very powerful people, including the tech oligarchs.

WE CAN SEE YOU

Epstein Boasted He Had Dirt on Powerful People - Including Tech Oligarchs - Was Ready to Talk
He was ready to talk, yet refused to cut a deal. Those two facts can't exist in the same universe. May i suggest you don't take the career criminal at his word?

“Shouting and shrieking” were heard from billionaire pedophile Jeffrey Epstein’s jail cell on the morning that he died, according to a new report.

Yup..the guards were screaming and shouting...knowing that they had fucked up..badly:

Shrieks Heard From Epstein’s Cell Before His Apparent Suicide; Guard Was NOT a Corrections Officer

"During the morning of Jeffrey Epstein’s death, there were reportedly shrieks and shouts coming from his jail cell in the Metropolitan Correctional Center.
A CBS report claims that after the billionaire pedophile’s alleged suicide, guards rushed to resuscitate Epstein, screaming “breathe, Epstein, breathe.”
Following guards’ attempts at reviving him, Epstein was brought to a hospital and pronounced dead. His estranged brother Mark Epstein reportedly identified the body.
Officially, Epstein used a bedsheet to hang himself in his cell after being removed from suicide watch for unclear reasons. In response to the billionaire’s untimely death, Attorney General William Barr vowed to “get to the bottom of what happened.”
Barr also commented that there were “serious irregularities at this facility that are deeply concerning and demand a thorough investigation” and that he was “appalled and frankly angry to learn of the MCC’s failure to adequately secure this prisoner.”
Compounding this new information is a recent claim by the Associated Press that one of the people who were guarding Jeffrey Epstein the night he died was not a correctional officer.
According to the report, federal prisons routinely face shortages of fully-trained guards and have been known staff under-qualified workers. Still, this raises the question: why would prison managers at the MCC divert resources away from the country’s highest-profile prisoner, one who had recently tried to hang himself?
Epstein was meant to be checked every 30 minutes, but investigators have learned that these checks weren’t performed in the hours leading up to Epstein’s death.
Add to this the questionable circumstances of Epstein’s original alleged suicide attempt — during which he was confined to a cell with Nicholas Tartaglione, a former cop awaiting trial for quadruple homicide and who was caught with a cellphone weeks before Epstein’s arrival — and a conspiratorial web practically weaves itself.

That said, as of right now, there is no hard proof of foul play and no evidence that Epstein’s death was the result of anything other than his own desire to end his life (and some possible negligence on the part of guards in his cell block for failing to monitor him)."

That was Ann Coulter in 7/25/19 unfortunately they did nothing

EBnjYPmW4AEf0Mh

It seems that most here are more interested in playing partisan politics than actually discussing this case, and looking at the bigger picture. *yawn*

Why is no one talking about his ex partner-in-crime, Ghislaine Maxwell who is also guilty and also knows all? Why is no one talking about the fact that many of the global elites are evil sickos who think the law doesn't apply to them? Why is no one (as far as I've seen) questioning whether or not Epstein was in intelligence? Supposedly, Alexander Acosta, former U.S. attorney said that he was. And he obviously had tons of blackmail material.

Then there's his creepy interests, like eugenics/ transhumanism, etc. Lots of interesting stuff, but it seems that most here are still bickering over the same things, since the beginning of the thread.

What about this Maxwell? Is he going to talk?

It seems that most here are more interested in playing partisan politics than actually discussing this case, and looking at the bigger picture. *yawn*

Why is no one talking about his ex partner-in-crime, Ghislaine Maxwell who is also guilty and also knows all? Why is no one talking about the fact that many of the global elites are evil sickos who think the law doesn't apply to them? Why is no one (as far as I've seen) questioning whether or not Epstein was in intelligence? Supposedly, Alexander Acosta, former U.S. attorney said that he was. And he obviously had tons of blackmail material.

Then there's his creepy interests, like eugenics/ transhumanism, etc. Lots of interesting stuff, but it seems that most here are still bickering over the same things, since the beginning of the thread.

What about this Maxwell? Is he going to talk?
She....and who knows. No charges yet--thus no incentive. Some people have convicted her in the court of public opinion..but like most of the rich..she couldn't care less about people's opinion.
With Epstein dead..look for her and others to put it all on him.

He was ready to talk, yet refused to cut a deal.

No. He was ready to talk, but there was no deal. The prosecution got into trouble for that because of ??? Maybe prosecutor Acosta is off the case now. One could argue that the deal was too generous letting Epstein off. Thus, leading to the "suicide."

Bill Clinton before Epstines untimely death
EBn592NX4AAqBcg.jpg

Bill Clinton after the news release
EBn592RXYAQbk7h.jpg

those pics remind me of clinton when ron brown was killed in an alleged plane crash.

the people who keep defending Clintons corruption and his history of murdering people who know too much of his crimes like these stupid fuck trolls penelope and golfing gator who both have proven on this thread they cant stand toe to toe in a debate and evade facts, here is the PROOF these two trolls and the rest of the clinton worshippers CANNOT get around that clinton is a murderer.

Remember when he was at Ron Browns funeral and he came out of the funeral with a couple of people laughing his head off having a jolly old good time? "He was laughing knowing he got away with killing Brown."

He was laughing coming out of the funeral and then all of a sudden he notices there is a camera focused on him and then within SECONDS,he all of a sudden stops laughing and then pretends to start crying. He has been trained very well to act,i can say that much for him.

take that you fucking clinton worshippers.
:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

Since you mentioned that video of Mr. Slick laughing at Ron Brown's funeral, I just happen to have that on my YouTube channel. From laughing to wiping away a crocodile tear, in less than 3 seconds.

I knew it had to be out there somewhere. :2up:

You notice how tthe clinton trolls golfing gater,penelope and real idiot and the rest of the clinton lovers have all gone into silent mode since i brought that fact up which proves he was putting on an ACTING job that day about Browns murder?:abgg2q.jpg: the million dollar question is will the clinton lovers that i mentioend EVER come out of hiding mode now on this thread now that you brought that video proof up.:2up: my guess is NO.Look at how long they have been in hiding mode since i mentioned that fact of his ACTING job of Ron Brown,:lmao::laughing0301:

Heheh. Yeah, I guess they had to regroup. Btw, my clip was blurry, I found one that is much more clear, and in slow motion.

Notice how even after they regrouped,they STILL remained stumped?:abgg2q.jpg: especially now that you provided a much more clear video where they cant claim its too fuzzy ot whatever.:haha::lmao::laugh:

theo5.jpg

Bill, too.
:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

I notice that the Trump bashers NEVER mentioned how Clinton is fortunate that Pinochio is not true in the fact it is IMPOSSIBLE for him to ope his mouth without lying.If pinochio WAS true,Clintons nose would strecth THOUSANDS of miles long a FACT they NEVER bring up.:iyfyus.jpg:

Well this was predictable!

The elites operate like the mob.

AND the clintons and Obamas get special treatment and are untouchable of course.oh and i am not a republican so you know,i have said that about BOTH parties too many times to remember.

Exactly. Amazingly, we still have some misguided little bootlickers here (who think they're smarter than everyone) who continue to scoff at anything that goes against their paradigm. I feel sorry for them, actually. They remind me of myself in my younger days, when I was blissfully unaware of how the world actually operates.
:beer::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Last edited:
How many of your enemies committed suicide?
Kind of a stupid question, really. The clintons just plain know, have worked with, and are acquainted with many, many more people than him or you.
They have multiple friends that committed suicide when they were suppose to testify against them. How blind you are.

these trolls like him who keep defending tese mass murderers the clintons that EVERYONE knows is connected to the deaths of people like vince foster,ron brown and HUNDREDS of others who were NOT famous like those two are,all ARKANSAWED since they knew to omuch,they are obviously on the payroll of the DNC committe and have been sent here to troll. they are trolls on the government payroll that have penetrated this site.

Trump and his Mafia connections put his boy down for good this time.

Didn't want anything to get you see.

This is very troubling, I think.....very....

Where are the answers?????????? how did he do it .....where are videos of people coming and going outside his prison cell?

People want answers. People want JUSTICE.

This is not good enough.

Banana Republic is no good!

Trump and his Mafia connections put his boy down for good this time.

Didn't want anything to get you see.

you cant get your names right,Change the name to CLINTON and you win first prize,everything else is spot on correct though in that sentence with the name Clinton put in there instead of trump.:abgg2q.jpg:

Forum List

Back