Jeff found dead

Hey Fort Fun Indiana (and the other naysayers here who seem strangely devoted to defending corrupt politicians)

I'm not defending anyone. Why start your whiny rant with some made up bullshit?

Do you believe that political murders don't happen in the US, ever?
And there is some really dumb logic on display. As if saying something "sometimes happens" means it happened this time,or that saying "it probably didnt happen this time" means "it never happens". You're like a child.

Hey Fort Fun Indiana (and the other naysayers here who seem strangely devoted to defending corrupt politicians)

I'm not defending anyone. Why start your whiny rant with some made up bullshit?

Sure you aren't. :itsok:

And there is some really dumb logic on display. As if saying something "sometimes happens" means it happened this time,or that saying "it probably didnt happen this time" means "it never happens". You're like a child.

Hold on, hold on. Big fat strawman. You're the one taking a big illogical leap there. I simply asked you questions. I'm simply trying to determine YOUR position. I never even stated my position.

Good job at deflecting, but let's try again. Just answer the questions.

ETA: Putting words in people's mouths shows either a lack of integrity, or poor reading comprehension. Not sure which is the case with you.

Hey Fort Fun Indiana (and the other naysayers here who seem strangely devoted to defending corrupt politicians) I have a question for you. Do you believe that political murders don't happen in the US, ever? Only in corrupt third world countries? Or maybe you think they don't happen anywhere? :heehee: I'm trying to understand your position.

Or maybe you're just one of those "Democrat=Good, Republican=bad" folks? (That mindset is so common around here, and it goes both ways.)

None of the above--of course there are political murders in the US..several a year..all levels of govt.--that statistic thing..ya know.

1) I'm not defending Clinton..In Truth..I don't even think he/she are under any kind of attack! In a real sense.

2) I'm debunking conspiracy...mostly, in this case, because it is so easy.

3) That there are political murders in the US does not, in any way, prove that this is one of them. The evidence points the other way, in fact.

Hey Fort Fun Indiana (and the other naysayers here who seem strangely devoted to defending corrupt politicians) I have a question for you. Do you believe that political murders don't happen in the US, ever? Only in corrupt third world countries? Or maybe you think they don't happen anywhere? :heehee: I'm trying to understand your position.

Or maybe you're just one of those "Democrat=Good, Republican=bad" folks? (That mindset is so common around here, and it goes both ways.)

None of the above--of course there are political murders in the US..several a year..all levels of govt.--that statistic thing..ya know.

1) I'm not defending Clinton..In Truth..I don't even think he/she are under any kind of attack! In a real sense.

3) That there are political murders in the US does not, in any way, prove that this is one of them. The evidence points the other way, in fact.

Thank you for actually answering the question. I appreciate that. Even though I disagree with your take, at least you attempted to answer it instead of coming back with nothing but nastiness and logical fallacies like the other guy.

Suicides often become up-beat, when they have totally made up their minds to kill themselves. many failed suicides report that it was,
"like a weight,a great weight..had been removed from me. I felt free".
Bullshit! Epstein was due to speak with his lawyer on Sunday (murdered on Saturday) about having his case overturned on double jeopardy grounds, which many lawyers considered a decent likelihood.

Security tapes? Of what? the cell-block?
Of who may have gone in and out of Epstein's cell while guards were napping and literally NOT watching their important prisoner.

Here is the deal with the security video..the Correctional Officers Union is blocking this..as several guards have obtained representation from the Union. There was a lot of falsifying reports..and sleeping--and the huge shortage of Officers. This is going to be in court for a decade.

But no conspiracy.
Oh, okay. :113: I'll just take your word for that because...for no reason at all.

I often wonder.....who is this great, ubiquitous, and very powerful....."They"?
Oh, of course! No reason at all to think the many powerful men who paled around with Epstein would care if they were implicated in his sick pedophile escapades during his rape fests on his private island.
Well (chuckling patronizingly), that's just crazy!

Might I suggest you fuck off with your transparently idiotic rhetoric.
***chuckles*** What if...they don't care. What if..there were no 'rape-fests'? What if he was a sleaze that didn't really even like intercourse..but like erotic massages/ What if...

I do hope my rhetoric is transparent...I couldn't tell by you. You don't appear to hear a word of it!

Oh..some proof..I heard the Video thing on the news..so don't have it to hand..but here is indeed some mention of Union interest and interference....

Medical examiner rules Epstein death a suicide by hanging

"Jail guards on duty the night of Epstein's death are suspected of falsifying log entries to show they were checking on inmates every half hour as required, according to several people familiar with the matter. Both were working overtime because of staffing shortages, the people said. They spoke on condition of anonymity because they lacked authorization to publicly discuss the investigation.
Some people, including jail staff members who are believed to have information pertinent to the probe into Epstein's death, have not cooperated with federal investigators and have not yet been interviewed by the FBI, a Justice Department official told The Associated Press.
The official said the FBI has repeatedly sought interviews with staff members but those interviews are being delayed by union representatives. The official was not authorized to discuss the investigation publicly and spoke to the AP on condition of anonymity."

3) That there are political murders in the US does not, in any way, prove that this is one of them. The evidence points the other way, in fact
Both of these comments just insist something that isn't supported by the facts
in any substantive way at all.

To say no one wanted Epstein dead is an absolute lie on it's face. There was ample motive to kill him.

And to say no one could have come in and choked Epstein to death, a much more likely cause of death than suicide, while guards admittedly were snoozing away is utter audacious bullshit!

I don't mind someone disagreeing with me. It happens all the time.
What I object to is the sort of smug, disingenuous, obnoxious blather that pretends as though there is absolutely no good cause for the proposition that Jeffery Epstein may have been murdered.

Because as already noted, Epstein had no cause to choose death when by all accounts there was light ahead in the legal tunnel for him. At least that was his state of mind when he spoke to his lawyer the week of his killing.

***chuckles*** What if...they don't care. What if..there were no 'rape-fests'? What if he was a sleaze that didn't really even like intercourse..but like erotic massages/ What if...
You are utterly flailing now. Pathetic. Sickening.

Epstein is a convicted sex offender. It's not as though his habits and predilections were not widely known. He had islands set up with special buildings and underground facilities to indulge in orgies with the many under aged girls her brought there.

Take your what ifs and jam them up your ass! We all know better.

Autopsy Reveals Jeffrey Epstein's Neck Was Broken

th
th
That bone often breaks in suicides of this nature..try again!
In two places? Do you know that Epstein is six feet tall, and the bunks bed are around five feet in height? Our bodies has natural reflexes. That it has a mind of its own. Who have to have great mind over matter training to prevent the body from fighting back to survive.
Try shoving a big cucumber into your anal cavity and see how your body reacts. Maybe your conscious mind wants to do it. But your subconscious will say, "hey! what is going on." That is why our blood pressure goes up. The body is warning you that there is something that doesn't belongs inside of the body. it is hard for the body to let go. And Epstein loved life. And he still had hope that he will get out of the situation that he is in. That he was looking forward for the judge to allow him to be bailed out.

Matthew 27:50
And when Jesus had cried out again in a loud voice, he gave up his spirit.

But then, the day of his suicide, very damning documents emerged. Even more reason to kill himself.

Sex poiverts like you won this round. Difficult to overturn a coroner's ruling unless one can show a mistake was made or some evidence of bribery and such comes up.

But then, the day of his suicide, very damning documents emerged. Even more reason to kill himself.

Sex poiverts like you won this round. Difficult to overturn a coroner's ruling unless one can show a mistake was made or some evidence of bribery and such comes up.
What? Religious nutballs like you are far more likely to diddle children.

Have you heard of Jeffery Epstein before now?
Yes, of course. You haven't?

What documents could make a convicted pedophile suddenly want to kill himself?
Stupid question. Obviously it wasn't just the documents, as he had already attempted suicide once. As i said, it was "more reason". These are simple english words, slow down or something.

Stupid question. Obviously it wasn't just the documents, as he had already attempted suicide once. As i said, it was "more reason". These are simple english words, slow down or something.
You mean it was alleged he attempted suicide, you dumb bastard!

Only one post ago you claimed "But then, the day of his suicide,very damning documents emerged. Even more reason to kill himself."
And now you turn around and say it wasn't the documents you just claimed it was. Fucking A, you are stupid!

Even if I believed Epstein committed suicide knowing you believe it too would make me change my mind.

What? Religious nutballs like you are far more likely to diddle children.

Nope. First, we are talking about rich and powerful people's sexual peccadillos.

Christians are more likely to not be pedophiles. Catholic priests were because they were forbidden to have sexual relations and the priest job was attractive because they had difficulties getting other jobs such as teaching.

Atheist people like you have no moral values and wouldn't stop at sexual perversion with same sex and other bizarre and perverted sexual behavior. Do you prefer trans men or trans women? .

You mean it was alleged he attempted suicide, you dumb bastard!
Hmm,no, It's a fact. He admitted it. That's just you, trying to pry open a microscopoc space into which to wedge your superstitious hooha.

Only one post ago you claimed "But then, the day of his suicide,very damning documents emerged. Even more reason to kill himself."
And now you turn around and say it wasn't the documents you just claimed it was.
No I didn't, ya moron. I said i never claimed it was the only reason, but rather "more" reason, as you just quoted. And it was phrased that way in response to similar phrasing in the comment to which it was a response. . Damn you are dumb when you're angry. Embarrassing.

Forum List

Back