Jeb Bush

How the F is this fat bastard leading in the polls? Literally ever republican I talk to online or in person hates his guts. Are these polls corrupt? I mean WTF??

The polls are very corrupted.....

But at least America has seen the light on Jeb....
We can only hope...but I suspect the oligarchy is not going to give up. They have all the money in the world...so they will do all they can get Jebby or Mrs. BJ in the White House.

]
How the F is this fat bastard leading in the polls? Literally ever republican I talk to online or in person hates his guts. Are these polls corrupt? I mean WTF??

Jeb will be the GOP nominee, and you will be back here next year saying how we have to support him because HILLARY IS THE ANTI-CHRIST!!!!

Then when he loses, you will whine about how Bush lost because he wasn't a "Real Conservative", even though he endorsed every mean-spirited, stupid and evil thing you guys support.

]

Jeb will be the GOP nominee, and you will be back here next year saying how we have to support him because HILLARY IS THE ANTI-CHRIST!!!!

Then when he loses, you will whine about how Bush lost because he wasn't a "Real Conservative", even though he endorsed every mean-spirited, stupid and evil thing you guys support.

Wrong. Hillary will win because the Dims have become the party of the rich corporatist elites.

Money rules.

But you are right, Jeb is a close second.

]

Wrong. Hillary will win because the Dims have become the party of the rich corporatist elites.

Money rules.

But you are right, Jeb is a close second.
It is most ironic that the Ds are now the party of Wall Street and the corporatists...even more so than the Rs. I suspect most D voters have not figured this out yet.

Jeb is below 5% in the polls. I know that the strategy of the Communist party is to run a "HATE BOOOOOOOOSSSSSHHHH" campaign, and in fact that is the ONLY scenario under which Hillary can win under. But Bush is done, which means Hillary is done.

Jeb is below 5% in the polls. I know that the strategy of the Communist party is to run a "HATE BOOOOOOOOSSSSSHHHH" campaign, and in fact that is the ONLY scenario under which Hillary can win under. But Bush is done, which means Hillary is done.

Uh, HIllary will beat anyone you put up.

and when you guys are done with the Reality TV clowns, Bush will be the only option you have.

Uh, HIllary will beat anyone you put up.

and when you guys are done with the Reality TV clowns, Bush will be the only option you have.

Well, if one of the idiots like Trump or Carson ended up being the nominee then sure. But that's not going to happen. If Hillary ends up having to debate someone like Kasich, she will fall flat. She can shine in a room full of Democrats easily enough, but I don't believe she has what it takes to impress in a non-scrimmage game.

That being said, you're counting your chickens before they hatch. Hillary might not be the nominee.

Well, if one of the idiots like Trump or Carson ended up being the nominee then sure. But that's not going to happen. If Hillary ends up having to debate someone like Kasich, she will fall flat. She can shine in a room full of Democrats easily enough, but I don't believe she has what it takes to impress in a non-scrimmage game.

That being said, you're counting your chickens before they hatch. Hillary might not be the nominee.

I have no fealty to Hillary. I just think she'd be better than all the alternatives.

I kind of liked Walker, but he didn't last. I'm keeping an open mind about Kasich and Rubio.

Frankly, I'm not seeing where Kasich is that polished of a debater. Sounding 'not crazy' in a room full of crazy people isn't much of an accomplishment. Hillary has gone toe to toe with Obama and Biden, who are quite good debaters.

I have no fealty to Hillary. I just think she'd be better than all the alternatives.

I kind of liked Walker, but he didn't last. I'm keeping an open mind about Kasich and Rubio.

Frankly, I'm not seeing where Kasich is that polished of a debater. Sounding 'not crazy' in a room full of crazy people isn't much of an accomplishment. Hillary has gone toe to toe with Obama and Biden, who are quite good debaters.

JoeBlow is #2 in this group!

u9tTRA1.jpg

Jeb will not be the nominee.

I can't see how he isn't.

Let's agree that the "non-politicians" are a fling, who won't be around when this gets serious. They are great for manifesting the anger of the GOP electorate, but the people who really run the GOP will not back them.

The people who really run the GOP would rather lose an election than have someone they can't control. They've been proving that for the last few elections, when they've stomped out popular upstarts to run losers.

so who does that leave?

Rubio? Maybe, but he's not developed enough yet.

Kasich is a great not crazy person, but the base would never accept him. not after he failed to hate Obamacare and gays with sufficient passion.

Christie is done. Paul is Crazy. Cruz is extra crazy.

That only leaves Bush.

Trump isn't a polished debater either, and we see how that's working for him. It's not about polish, it's about substance. Hillary has virtually no substance on which to debate the issues against a rational Republican who can drive home the merits of conservative solutions.

Jeb will be the GOP nominee.

:lmao:

, and you will be back here next year saying how we have to support him because HILLARY IS THE ANTI-CHRIST!!!!Then when he loses, you will whine about how Bush lost because he wasn't a "Real Conservative", even though he endorsed every mean-spirited, stupid and evil thing you guys support.

Yea, cos I've only said however many times that Jeb and Hillary are pretty much the same thing (which is why you're trying to tout him as the future nominee even though he's got no chance).

Trump isn't a polished debater either, and we see how that's working for him. It's not about polish, it's about substance. Hillary has virtually no substance on which to debate the issues against a rational Republican who can drive home the merits of conservative solutions.

Conservative solutions have no merits, unless you consider crashing the world economy a good thing.

What Merits?

The merits of a philosophy that brought us our last five recessions and our last three wars?

The argument of, "You aren't working hard enough to make me rich"?

The Argument of "Let him Die!"

The argument of "I like to Fire People"?

The argument of "Legitimate Rape"?

Trump is doing well because the GOP has cultivated a toxic mix of racism, misogyny and homophobia to keep stupid white males voting against their own economic interests. That's nothing to be proud of and the GOP needs to do some serious soul searching.

Conservative solutions have no merits, unless you consider crashing the world economy a good thing.
Along with denying citizens their civil rights.

Forum List

Back