Jeb Bush

Every republican I talk to hates Jeb Bush. If republicans run Jeb I'm done with the party.

I said that about George Bush the Elder, and switched to Libertarian when he was nominated.

Remember, these polls include people like RDean and Puddly Pillowbite, who are desperate for Jeb to be the nominee, since he is the only Republican who will lose to Hillary.

He is the only one in the clown car who can win, and he hasn't even opened the door yet.

I think Rubio or Walker would be more formidable than Bush.

Hillary's main vulnerability is that she rich, out of touch and not personable. Oh, yeah, and she thinks she's entitled because her husband held the job.

Jeb has all those same problems.
Hillary enjoys a lot popularity with the general public. In most of the polls she about 50% but when compared to her likely Republican rivals she does very well.

So about half the people like her, but when compared with someone from the clown car, she does much better. WOW! That should be embarrassing for the GOP....but it isn't.

Jeb is not actually on top;

upload_2015-5-7_11-32-36.png

Those who back Huckabee, Cruz, and Rubio will shift to Walker - not Bush. Jeb will pick up the Chris Christie backers, but really is pretty far back in the pack.

Every republican I talk to hates Jeb Bush. If republicans run Jeb I'm done with the party.

I said that about George Bush the Elder, and switched to Libertarian when he was nominated.

Remember, these polls include people like RDean and Puddly Pillowbite, who are desperate for Jeb to be the nominee, since he is the only Republican who will lose to Hillary.

So what polling are you looking at? Is this the Karl Rove Presidential Poll that you are referring to?

Jeb is not actually on top;

View attachment 40920

Those who back Huckabee, Cruz, and Rubio will shift to Walker - not Bush. Jeb will pick up the Chris Christie backers, but really is pretty far back in the pack.
Notice the number seeking the nomination and the spread in the polls. There are 16 republican candidates with no candidate with more than 11%. There are 7 democrats with Clinton at 60%. This is a major problem for republicans as it has been in almost every presidential election in recent times. The democrats are unified and republicans are all over the place.

How the F is this fat bastard leading in the polls? Literally ever republican I talk to online or in person hates his guts. Are these polls corrupt? I mean WTF??
In 2008 if you listed to what everyone on the internet was suggesting them Ron Paul would have been our candidate. Jeb has his followers, I am not one of them. Here is my order:

Cruz > Paul > Walker > Carson > Fiorina > Rubio

To a point I agree. But Jeb appears to be the choice of the majority of the establishment GOP right now and is building a huge war chest. Yes, the Koch Brothers are courting Walker, but I think when they begin looking beyond the surface they may not be as enamored with him. It will be very interesting to see who finally shakes out of the clown car....still standing.

I think if Bush gets the nomination, he'll be another Romney. A candidate the Rank and File GOP didn't really want and can't get excited about.

I could see the Rank and File getting excited about Walker or Rubio.

To a point I agree. But Jeb appears to be the choice of the majority of the establishment GOP right now and is building a huge war chest. Yes, the Koch Brothers are courting Walker, but I think when they begin looking beyond the surface they may not be as enamored with him. It will be very interesting to see who finally shakes out of the clown car....still standing.

I think if Bush gets the nomination, he'll be another Romney. A candidate the Rank and File GOP didn't really want and can't get excited about.

Eapecially if Koch pays them to get excited.

Liberals should love Jeb Bush. Personally I sincerely hope that republicans won't go that way but if it comes down to Hillary or Jeb the choice is easy.

I have no doubt that Bush will be the nominee because he can raise funds like no other republican candidate and money is what wins presidential elections. In Feb. an event was held at the Park Avenue home of Wall Street mogul Henry Kravis and his wife,where the entry fee was $100,000. Although Bush's showing in the polls is lackluster at best, the big Republican money players are behind him.

How the F is this fat bastard leading in the polls? Literally ever republican I talk to online or in person hates his guts. Are these polls corrupt? I mean WTF??

I not only hate Juan Ellis Bush, I all out hate the Bush family. I believe their is doctoring of these polls, so that way when people vote for anyone but Bushit in the primaries, yet the voting machines still vote for Bushit, they can use their rigged polls to say the majority of voters wanted this America-hater as the Grand Old Progressives (GOP) candidate.

Jeb, the Bush family and the GOP can all go fuck themselves.

I not only hate Juan Ellis Bush, I all out hate the Bush family. I believe their is doctoring of these polls, so that way when people vote for anyone but Bushit in the primaries, yet the voting machines still vote for Bushit, they can use their rigged polls to say the majority of voters wanted this America-hater as the Grand Old Progressives (GOP) candidate.

Jeb, the Bush family and the GOP can all go fuck themselves.

Great. you can go whine at the Libertarian Kiddie Table and talk about Ayn Rand.

It all comes down to corporate dollars.

The same corporate CEO's that support Hillary also support Jeb. They could probably care less which one wins.

I have never understood the infatuation with Iowa. It does not reflect the rest of the nation and it is six electoral votes

Well, it's the first contest. It will cull the herd because it always does. And its small size (like NH) allows for a lot of retail politics.

What they should do, is allow for states to rotate who goes first.
Before Citizens United Iowa and NH used to cull the herd

Now, as long as you have a rich benefactor, you can run the primaries from the clown car

Rocko, if it is any consolation to you, Jeb Bush is currently getting pummeled in Iowa polling:

Iowa IA Poll - May 6 2015 - Walker In Front Of Pack In Iow Quinnipiac University Connecticut

Quinnipiac is a damned good pollster. And honest too. Contrary to popular belief, Qpiac has an ever so slightly CONSERVATIVE mathematical bias in it's election polling, based on the end polls from 2012, but well within the green zone.

Apparently, Walker is picking up steam in Iowa.

Yeah, but a few things. the last two winners of Iowa were Santorum and Huckabee. Is Iowa that important. I think Iowa might boost the "not Bush".

second, since Walker comes from a neighboring state, that makes Iowa less important.
I have never understood the infatuation with Iowa. It does not reflect the rest of the nation and it is six electoral votes

I agree. Demographically, Iowa is not representative of the USA at all.
But Iowans, like New Hampshirities and South Carolinans, somehow feel ENTITLED to have the first in the nation primaries.

And it has now snoballed into a tradition that actually makes little sense.
We all think that our vote counts

Unless you live in Iowa, NH, SC or a battleground state you are ignored in the presidential process

Before Citizens United Iowa and NH used to cull the herd

Now, as long as you have a rich benefactor, you can run the primaries from the clown car

I don't necessarily think that's a bad thing. first, in 2012, those first two primaries will less than 1% of the country did Cull the herd. If you wanted to vote for Bachmann, Hunstman or Perry, you were shit out of luck. the only example of a "Sugar Daddy" was Adelson keeping Gingrich alive, and the only thing that kept Gingrich and Santorum alive as long as they did was the Southern Evangelicals wouldn't vote for the Mormon unless he was the only alternative to the Black Guy.

Frankly, I don't think it would be a bad thing if the Koch Brothers kept Walker and Adelson kept Rubio competitive.

Rocko, if it is any consolation to you, Jeb Bush is currently getting pummeled in Iowa polling:

Iowa IA Poll - May 6 2015 - Walker In Front Of Pack In Iow Quinnipiac University Connecticut

Quinnipiac is a damned good pollster. And honest too. Contrary to popular belief, Qpiac has an ever so slightly CONSERVATIVE mathematical bias in it's election polling, based on the end polls from 2012, but well within the green zone.

Apparently, Walker is picking up steam in Iowa.

Yeah, but a few things. the last two winners of Iowa were Santorum and Huckabee. Is Iowa that important. I think Iowa might boost the "not Bush".

second, since Walker comes from a neighboring state, that makes Iowa less important.

I agree. Demographically, Iowa is not representative of the USA at all.
But Iowans, like New Hampshirities and South Carolinans, somehow feel ENTITLED to have the first in the nation primaries.

And it has now snoballed into a tradition that actually makes little sense.
We all think that our vote counts

Unless you live in Iowa, NH, SC or a battleground state you are ignored in the presidential process

Not necessarily. If it ends up being a pig-fuck, then the next tier of states become very important and then the WTA states really come into play.

It all comes down to corporate dollars.

The same corporate CEO's that support Hillary also support Jeb. They could probably care less which one wins.
Exactly, they play both ends against the middle, no matter who wins, they win.

Forum List

Back