Javelin does not destroy Russian T72-B3 or better tanks. Don't take my word for it. Take the US Army's word for it.

What pictures of dead Russians? LOLOLOL. There's pretty much 0 ZERO casualty pics on the Western Media. For good reason.

Most vehicle destruction are probably Ukrainian with a V or Z painted on them to claim it was Russian. And I don't doubt there are Russian vehicles breaking down or being abandoned.

Gotta Love our Russian Trolls

Their denial of massive deaths, charred Russian Tanks and cowardly soldiers are amusing

Tell me another one Troll

Why?

Because they are accountable for mistaken information and issue retractions when they find out they are wrong

Your boy Putin?
Not so much
Really? So they are going to retract all their propaganda when Ukraine capitulates to Russia?

Gotta Love our Russian Trolls

Their denial of massive deaths, charred Russian Tanks and cowardly soldiers are amusing

Tell me another one Troll
  1. You don't know if it's a Russian tank or a Ukrainian tank. PERIOD. END OF DISCUSSION. Moron.
  2. You don't have any way of verifying Russian casualties. PERIOD.
  3. The map shows Russia winning. PERIOD.

1. You don't know if it's a Russian tank or a Ukrainian tank. PERIOD. END OF DISCUSSION. Moron.

NO, NO
Its all CGI…..Damned Hollywood

Come on Troll, tell us some more

You ever hear of Tokyo Rose?

Why?

Because they are accountable for mistaken information and issue retractions when they find out they are wrong

Your boy Putin?
Not so much

LOL They lied about Hunter Biden's laptop since 2020, even attacked the NY post over the story. It took them until now to admit they were wrong, a year and a half later (and likely because indictments are coming).

So, do you still believe Iraq had WMDs?

Your boy Zelensky is a scam artist on top of being equally responsible for this stupid war because he refused to turn down NATO membership and go the route that Austria went in 1955 when it declared permanent neutrality.

Notice how little NATO et all tell us about Ukrainian military casualties.

In war the first victim is the truth.

NO, NO
Its all CGI…..Damned Hollywood

Come on Troll, tell us some more

You ever hear of Tokyo Rose?

You're the one mentioning CGI.

Tokyo Rose? We were in declared war with Japan when she broadcasted.

So, you were Mr. Patriot when GW went to war in Afghanistan and Iraq and stayed the course throughout both? No? People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

Notice how little NATO et all tell us about Ukrainian military casualties.

In war the first victim is the truth.

Here's a Ukrainian casualty. If they are all like him , tiktoking when he died, I guess Ukraine's got problems.

They are doing a counter offensive right now, we'll see how well it pushes anything or changes anything.

You're the one mentioning CGI.

Tokyo Rose? We were in declared war with Japan when she broadcasted.

So, you were Mr. Patriot when GW went to war in Afghanistan and Iraq and stayed the course throughout both? No? People in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.
I supported Afghanistan at first but turned against Bush when he abandoned the War on Terror to invade Iraq

Why aren’t you opposing Putin?
Afraid of what may happen to you?

Here's a Ukrainian casualty. If they are all like him , tiktoking when he died, I guess Ukraine's got problems.

They are doing a counter offensive right now, we'll see how well it pushes anything or changes anything.

Hard to believe how those Ukrainian soldiers are kicking Russian ass
What ever happened to the mighty Russian Army?

Bunch of Girly Men

Hard to believe how those Ukrainian soldiers are kicking Russian ass
What ever happened to the mighty Russian Army?

Bunch of Girly Men
When I open a map and see Ukrainian cities surrounded by Russian artillery...makes me wonder what you consider an ass kicking?

When I open a map and see Ukrainian cities surrounded by Russian artillery...makes me wonder what you consider an ass kicking?

Your maps are deceiving
Russians control the roads only not the land surrounding them.
Ukrainians are taking advantage of your stalled offensive to engage in hit and run attacks

Do you support Putin’s failed war?
Is it really worth losing tens of thousands killed and wounded for an unnecessary war?
Is it worth destroying your economy?

Do Trolls like you care when Russians die for no reason?

Do they have a map on the wall in the troll farm, or is it at your computer comrade?
Strange, you believe dumb shit from MSNBC but refute the maps that western media plasters all over the place? Both can't be correct. I'll trust the map. Situation looks terrible for Ukraine.

I'm so sick and fucking tired of the Democrat propaganda coming out of this Ukraine war.

Page 4

Let me re-emphasize the US ARMY'S OWN STATEMENT about Russian Tanks in actual combat.

Do I make myself clear? You're being FUCKING LIED TO.

And the US Military has paper after paper on this.

Ukraine is getting destroyed, completely, the world can't stop it or is choosing to be helpless. Javelins and anti-tank weapons are generally ineffective. And the whole narrative that Russia's getting its asskicked is a fucking lie.

Read the US ARMY paper on BTG performance in the Donbas against US trained and equipped BEST BATTALIONS of Ukraine and you'll see just how hard a fight it really is and how much what you're being told is most likely 100% BULLSHIT.

If you read the whole paper you'd understand exactly why Russia has taken over parts of Ukraine the way it did and why it is winning 100%, hands down winning.

Russia controls territory and has strike capability against every major city in Ukraine. That's all they want. They don't want to go into the city. They want to surround it and turn it into Mariupol.

Democrats don't know what the fuck they're talking about
Delusions of Grandeur

"But Mommy, if I wish hard enough for it to be true, won't that make it come true?"

Strange, you believe dumb shit from MSNBC but refute the maps that western media plasters all over the place? Both can't be correct. I'll trust the map. Situation looks terrible for Ukraine.
Hey Troll

Haven‘t they taught you that maps don’t win wars?
Brave Soldiers win wars

You ain’t got them

I haven't watched MSNBC in a decade. Update your insults Russkie.

Looks like the Russians are dying so fast they are calling up Chechen and Syrian terrorist mercenaries and now 124,000 draftees. More grist for the mill.

Forum List

Back