World War 3 - What The USA Is Facing

americas-army-arcade-game.jpg

You know, I never realized this before, but I think that international bankers and corporations are betting against us and betting that China is one day going to woop our ass in a war. I think thats one of the reasons they are selling out to them. Out of fear. Bankers and corporations will do anything to make a buck. And the corporations/bankers money doesn't really have to reside in either the USA, or China. So it's a win win situation for them no matter what the outcome. Just like World War 1, World War 2, The Iraq War, ect.

We just haven't lost yet. But what I realize now is that they don't care whether we do or don't. It won't effect their money. It will only effect US!

The only one that scares us in a World War, not a nation building war aka Afghanistan, Iraq, Korea and Vietnam war, would be China and Russia. However, as it is we would wipe both of them! But war between China and the US is very unlikely. Same reason you never fight with your asshole biggest customer that is making your year. No matter what this customer does you will take it, because the big commission checks keep rolling in. That is exactly what we do for the Chinese, the Chinese have become major players off their by far biggest customer - USA!

Iran, Venezuela, NK, Syria, Libya etc is a real war, not a nation-building war - :rofl:! it won't even be fair!

so uhhhh, USMCDD, what's the problem in Iraq? How come we haven't "won" yet?

Apples to apples my small minded liberal friend. Iraq, as was Vietnam Afghanistan and Korea, a nation building war. The hypo here is the old fashion war where the whole country is our enemy!

You see my friends, it's very simple.

We have a massive national debt in this country. And much of our debt is owed to China. Much of the money we borrow, comes from China. The other bulk of the money we borrow comes from the international bankers and the Federal Reserve. We owe tons of money to the privately owned Federal Reserve central bank in this country. And who owns the Federal Reserve? International Bankers. And why is this so significant? Because banks and corporations go hand in hand. They are like husband and wife, and both are selling out to China.

Now ask yourself why. Why would they sell out this country to make a buck? What is the real reason why? It's because they believe that China is the next superpower, and that America will never reach that level again.

When World War 2 took place, the cards were up in the air. Whichever side won the war, the International Bankers would invest in. It turns out America won, so they favored America for the many years to come. They invested their money in the corporations of America, and they have been riding the wave ever since up until about 10 or 11 years ago.

It was 10 or 11 years ago when the International Bankers along with many of their corporations decided that they would focus their attention on a rising star in the East (China), a beautiful (in their eyes) highly potential developing country, with not just millions of people to exploit and take advantage of, but billions! Billions of consumers just waiting to be hypnotized. So much money to be made, so much power to be had, and the best part? Their military strength is growing, and growing, and growing. The international bankers must have practicly had an orgasim.

They look at America now as old news. We have reached our peak in their eyes. We don't have the same potential that China does. In their eyes. We, the country that they have been exploiting heavily since World War 2, are history.

China is the new king of the hill. China is their new puppet. They have a new toy to play with, and they are betting all their hopes that one day China will rise up and dominate the World, with an influence that makes the United States look like childsplay.

These are their hopes, these are their dreams. and this is what is currently destroying our country.

The Indian Air Force can take down the Chinese Air Force any time. Our pilots are way better fliers then CHinese ones. And to top it all..We have better and more modern planes(Eg:- Sukhoi MK30 , Jaguars , Migs and we will most probably get F-18 fighters from Lockheed Martin if the deal pulls through!.)

That may be true to a degree Devil, but no skilled army has ever been beaten by a foe who didn't first respect it's ability.

In fact, I would rather go into a battle respecting my oponent's force than with a belly full of ego juice and false belief.

Kingdom of Heaven would be a good video for you to watch.

http://www.kingdomofheavenmovie.com/

as a leader you want to respect your opponent... as front line fodder the quality's of a belly full of ego juice and false belief is whats desirable

real war anyway... there are a lot of people who think that just because they can play video wargames and then get up and walk away from them unscathed, that that's all there is to it...

bush has done a bang up job of nearly breaking the military. I'm waiting for all the war mongering bush supporters to put their courage and their actions where their mouth is BUT I won't hold my breath while I'm waiting.

heavens no.

(1) Bush has not even come close to breaking the American Military. Why do you lefties always spout off such ignorant garbage. He might have over-extended the current military, but the US military is still by far the most equipped in the world!

(2) Compare apples to apples. The Iraq mess is a "Vietnam-style" nation building war. WW III would be a world war in which we declare the whole nation our enemy. Think of how easily it was to top the Iraqi army. If that was our mission, then we done a bang up job. However, the Giant Bush extended the mission to building a puppet regime, those war are always extremely if not impossible to win.

(3) War is horrible yes, but his comments on Venezuela gets its ass wooped quickly is right on the mark. Russia and China wouldn't back Venezuela. Maybe condemn the war, but not back them. It would also be very difficult for any country, including China and Russia, to get Venezuela advanced arms. Chavez fat ass would be in hiding from day 1!

Iran seeks an alliance with China, Russia and central Asia against the USA
During the Sco summit, President Ahmadinejad asks for the creation of a defence system against Washington’s missile shield. Meanwhile China, Russia and central Asia promise greater collaboration above all in the field of energy.

Bishkek (AsiaNews/Agencies) – Joint military operations of the countries, members of the Shanghai Cooperation Organisation (Sco), come to an end today after a series of exercises in China and in Russia in Chelyabinsk, in the Urals, involving 6,500 soldiers and dozens of jets and helicopters. Coinciding with the operations, the leaders of the 6 Sco nations (China, Russia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Uzbekistan and Tajikistan), met yesterday in Bishkek, along with heads of State from Iran, Afghanistan, Turkmenistan and Mongolia and officials from Pakistan and India.

The Chinese President Hu Jintao met his Russian counterpart Vladimir Putin along with Iranian leader Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, to discuss security and the fight against terrorism, but also collaboration in the energy, telecommunications and transport sectors. The Sco, which starter out as a defensive alliance against terrorism and outside aggression has evolved into a political organisation which now tends to gather together central Asia. Even if the final document signed by the leaders entitled “Long-Term Agreement On Neighbourly Relations “ speaks mainly of anti-terrorism measures and cultural relations, on the summit sidelines important commercial and financial deals were also signed.

Ahmadinejad, invited to participate in the summit said that the Sco must counter-balance the US threat hanging over part of Asia and represented by the missile defence shield in Eastern Europe.

The United States has military bases in Tajikistan and Kyrgyzstan, from where it launches its operations on Afghanistan. But the Sco is pushing for their removal. Moreover Washington wants The US has also long sought Caspian and Central Asian pipeline routes that would circumvent Russia and let it tap the region's energy resources, while the Sco is increasingly proving a perfect platform for commercial energy trade. The Kazak President Nursultan Nazarbayev says that the Sco now represents the focal point of the Asian energy market and a perfect opportunity to create privileged relations with the European Union.

Analysts maintain that Russia and China’s rivalry supersedes points of common interest and therefore this body will never have an incisive role in international relations.

» 08/17/2007 14:01
CHINA - RUSSIA - IRAN
Asiannews.it

You see my friends, it's very simple.

We have a massive national debt in this country. And much of our debt is owed to China. Much of the money we borrow, comes from China. The other bulk of the money we borrow comes from the international bankers and the Federal Reserve. We owe tons of money to the privately owned Federal Reserve central bank in this country. And who owns the Federal Reserve? International Bankers. And why is this so significant? Because banks and corporations go hand in hand. They are like husband and wife, and both are selling out to China.

Now ask yourself why. Why would they sell out this country to make a buck? What is the real reason why? It's because they believe that China is the next superpower, and that America will never reach that level again.

When World War 2 took place, the cards were up in the air. Whichever side won the war, the International Bankers would invest in. It turns out America won, so they favored America for the many years to come. They invested their money in the corporations of America, and they have been riding the wave ever since up until about 10 or 11 years ago.

It was 10 or 11 years ago when the International Bankers along with many of their corporations decided that they would focus their attention on a rising star in the East (China), a beautiful (in their eyes) highly potential developing country, with not just millions of people to exploit and take advantage of, but billions! Billions of consumers just waiting to be hypnotized. So much money to be made, so much power to be had, and the best part? Their military strength is growing, and growing, and growing. The international bankers must have practicly had an orgasim.

They look at America now as old news. We have reached our peak in their eyes. We don't have the same potential that China does. In their eyes. We, the country that they have been exploiting heavily since World War 2, are history.

China is the new king of the hill. China is their new puppet. They have a new toy to play with, and they are betting all their hopes that one day China will rise up and dominate the World, with an influence that makes the United States look like childsplay.

These are their hopes, these are their dreams. and this is what is currently destroying our country.

Ok nuke......................make it legit..................NAME THE FUCKING "ENEMIES", BANKERS AND THE PEOPLE DESTROYING OUR COUNTRY...............don't continue on with this faceless horse shit............legitimize your claims (which are pretty much right on btw) by creating real parameters and putting faces to those boogymen you created BY NAME so that real pictures and not just vague scenarios can be drawn!!!!!!!!!!:eusa_shifty: :eusa_whistle:

Ok nuke......................make it legit..................NAME THE FUCKING "ENEMIES", BANKERS AND THE PEOPLE DESTROYING OUR COUNTRY...............don't continue on with this faceless horse shit............legitimize your claims (which are pretty much right on btw) by creating real parameters and putting faces to those boogymen you created BY NAME so that real pictures and not just vague scenarios can be drawn!!!!!!!!!!:eusa_shifty: :eusa_whistle:

Well, if you check out my thread on this board called WW3 - NWO - Pole-Shift - Age of Peace, you will read all about these people who I am claiming are destroying our country.

Shanghai Cooperation Organisation

I just read about this and its some scary stuff. It is reminiscent pacts that lead the world to WW I. America always saddles up with the weaker players. Russia, with the price of oil skyrocketing, is coming out of its economic downturn and reasserting herself as a superpower. China is already a superpower. India is well on its way also. The others are small potatoes.

However Iran can be the key. Iran being let into this little circle will be a huge blow to the West and UN trying to isolate Iran. It will embolden Iran. Could Iran be the Austria-Hungry or Serbia of WW III? How would this pact hold up if any of its members are attacked? A Russian, Chinese and Indian alliance would be very tough, if not over-welming, even for a "fully committed" (I say that loosely, because all but the US are weak around the knees) NATO fight.

Forum List

Back