Javelin does not destroy Russian T72-B3 or better tanks. Don't take my word for it. Take the US Army's word for it.

I'm so sick and fucking tired of the Democrat propaganda coming out of this Ukraine war.

Page 4

Let me re-emphasize the US ARMY'S OWN STATEMENT about Russian Tanks in actual combat.

Do I make myself clear? You're being FUCKING LIED TO.

And the US Military has paper after paper on this.

Ukraine is getting destroyed, completely, the world can't stop it or is choosing to be helpless. Javelins and anti-tank weapons are generally ineffective. And the whole narrative that Russia's getting its asskicked is a fucking lie.

Read the US ARMY paper on BTG performance in the Donbas against US trained and equipped BEST BATTALIONS of Ukraine and you'll see just how hard a fight it really is and how much what you're being told is most likely 100% BULLSHIT.

If you read the whole paper you'd understand exactly why Russia has taken over parts of Ukraine the way it did and why it is winning 100%, hands down winning.

Russia controls territory and has strike capability against every major city in Ukraine. That's all they want. They don't want to go into the city. They want to surround it and turn it into Mariupol.

Democrats don't know what the fuck they're talking about
Crew protection is all well and good, but a mobility kill flank shot renders them combat ineffective and the crews has to unass the vehicle or they will be taken out also. No tank successfully protects tracks, road wheels and drive sprockets and final drives. Ukrainians are doing quite well taking out Russian equipment, due to the weapons (javelins included) and tactic they use.

Last edited:

Today, there is a new Javelin that is equally decisive: the FGM-148 Javelin missile. It is a relatively large, shoulder-fired guided missile with a range of about two miles, and it has transformed the war in Ukraine. Its explosive warhead is capable of penetrating heavy armor (like tanks) and is highly lethal against other targets, like low-flying helicopters.

reports.

1648645529-464.jpg

“The T-72 battle tank of the Russian army was completely smashed by the 128th Separate Mountain Assault Zakarpattia Brigade. Neither active defense, nor the so-called ‘brazier’ (bars welded on the top) helped it against the Javelin portable anti-tank missile system,” the report states.
I'm so glad Ukraininform.net is publishing unverified reports that you can not verify or coorborate.

Why would the US ARMY publish documents that say the Javelin does not work...but thank god Ukraininform.net is there to tell us the US ARMY is wrong.

You people are fucking dumb.

Prove to me that picture isn't of a Ukrainian T72. GO AHEAD. DO IT RIGHT NOW IN FRONT OF US ALL.

Crew protection is all well and good, but a mobility kill flank shot renders them combat ineffective and the cres has to unass the vehicle or they will be taken out also. Not tank successfully protects tracks, road wheels and drive sprockets and final drives. Ukrainians are doing quite well taking out Russian equipment, due to the weapons (javelins included) and tactic they use.
Your valid comment is out of the scope of the stupidity of the rest of the people in this thread. Tactics may destroy tanks. But Javelins are doubtfully the game changer. And we don't know the attrition that the Ukrainians are suffering to get any valid tank kills.

I suspect a lot of "tank kills" are just abandoned vehicles. Because Russia doesn't value the tanks, they are cheap and expendable.

I'm so sick and fucking tired of the Democrat propaganda coming out of this Ukraine war.

Page 4

Let me re-emphasize the US ARMY'S OWN STATEMENT about Russian Tanks in actual combat.

Do I make myself clear? You're being FUCKING LIED TO.

And the US Military has paper after paper on this.

Ukraine is getting destroyed, completely, the world can't stop it or is choosing to be helpless. Javelins and anti-tank weapons are generally ineffective. And the whole narrative that Russia's getting its asskicked is a fucking lie.

Read the US ARMY paper on BTG performance in the Donbas against US trained and equipped BEST BATTALIONS of Ukraine and you'll see just how hard a fight it really is and how much what you're being told is most likely 100% BULLSHIT.

If you read the whole paper you'd understand exactly why Russia has taken over parts of Ukraine the way it did and why it is winning 100%, hands down winning.

Russia controls territory and has strike capability against every major city in Ukraine. That's all they want. They don't want to go into the city. They want to surround it and turn it into Mariupol.

Democrats don't know what the fuck they're talking about
They have to lie because Biden told Putin to go ahead and invade Ukraine just like Obama did with Crimea and Eastern Ukraine.

These pieces of shit also have to accuse everyone else of colluding with Russia because this is EXACTLY what they are doing and have been doing since Bill Clinton.

Why would Biden help Russia Build Nuclear Weapons in Iran, and then arrange for Russia to get $10 Billion to do so.

Can someone explain how that makes sense?

Why did Biden carve out a loophole for Russia to sell Gas and Oil to France circumventing the fake sanctions?

I can go on and on with this.

Last edited:
Maybe you don't know what is meant by "shoulder fired antitank weapons" and that the US has two types and has given both to Ukraine for years.

Lastly - I really don't care it's a Grad Student paper.

It's literally grad students and their works that won WW2....all of the major generals were graduate students and knew each other from college and had little to no wartime experience dealing with the new weapons of WW2, Everything they did was game theory and war games and .... dissertations.

You're a pathetic shit for diminishing graduate studies work.
Again, the opinion of an Army Captain is not the official US Army position

Even the phrase you use is taken out of context. The paper as a whole is a review of how Russian forces are being defeated. The phrase you used is a complement of reactive armor.
It never claims Javelins are an ineffective weapon or that Javelins cannot defeat a T72 Tank
They have done so repeatedly

Again, the opinion of an Army Captain is not the official US Army position

Even the phrase you use is taken out of context. The paper as a whole is a review of how Russian forces are being defeated. The phrase you used is a complement of reactive armor.
It never claims Javelins are an ineffective weapon or that Javelins cannot defeat a T72 Tank
They have done so repeatedly
LOLOLLO fuck off.

His "opinion" is a research paper published by the US ARMY.

You have not a SINGLE research paper that says the Javelin is effective against the T72B3.

You have a bunch of dog shit internet blogs.

This thread has proven Democrats to be dumber than shit.

I provide research papers by US ARMY.

They provide MSNBC as their source.

And then tell me how stupid the US ARMY is...

The most effective anti-tank weapon is making them run out of fuel. Use those javelins on fuel trucks and before you know it you have a bunch of sitting ducks.
I'd agree with this. I think most tank "kills" in Ukraine right now are maintenance break downs.

Then Ukraine assess if they capture or destroy it in-situ.

That's why there's no combat evidence and dead bodies or other evidence of fighting in most of the pictures there are.

It is a dissertation from a Grad School Student

At no point does it claim the Javelin is an ineffective weapon and neither does the US Army

Well Rightwinger, while I think your politics stink, I am going to defend you wholeheartedly on this one-----------------> What was seen as a 1 to 2 week operation by the Kremlin, has become a Russian disaster, no matter the eventual outcome. Even our own General Milly believed it was going to be a quick end, which I might add, doesn't say much for his counsel.

The outlets I listen to, have never really spoken to the Ukrainian losses. But, they have projected close to, or even exceeding, 15,000 Russian losses. That is a whole lot of people.

They show Russian tanks and armored vehicles, destroyed on the side of the road, and they are using different photos, not the same ones, to show their proof. In my mind, that is significant.

I also seen, that Ukrainian forces in the North, actually attacked across the border into Russian border towns. (maybe propaganda, but that is what they said) In any case, I do not believe that Ukraine can win the war outright, but I do believe that they can make it so costly that the Russians come to the negotiating table. I also believe that IF the Russians are basically forced by their own incompetence to the negotiation table, China will have to re-evaluate any plans on Taiwan in the near future.

If nothing else, what we should take out of this, without using nuclear weapons, Russia is a paper tiger if they must rely on their conventional forces. I for 1, do not see that as a bad thing-)

I am sorry, but from every report I see, Winger is correct.

You have 1 of 2 choices here-----------------> Either the the free worlds media is collectively lying to our faces from BOTH sides of the aisle, (which could be possible) or that someone is trying to gaslight us from overseas. (which could also be possible too)

In any case, I will reserve judgement for awhile, because propaganda on both sides is rampant. But as of this post, I gotta go along with (shock) Rightwinger!
"Truth is the first casualty of war."

Prove it dumb shit. Got real evidence or just more MSM bullshit?

The map of where Russians control proves otherwise.
Looks like our Russian Troll is in denial
Like all Russians he denies Russians are being killed by the thousands, denies their tanks are being destroyed and denies how ineffective their Army has proven to be

I'd agree with this. I think most tank "kills" in Ukraine right now are maintenance break downs.

Then Ukraine assess if they capture or destroy it in-situ.

That's why there's no combat evidence and dead bodies or other evidence of fighting in most of the pictures there are.
There is no tank that is immune to sustained attack by Molotov cocktails. It's one of the hazards of taking them into towns. Eventually the soldiers have to come out or suffocate.

Also your fucking rebuttal after lying about my ARMY document is a god damned MSN ARTICLE FUCK YOU

Listen Russian Troll

You can continue to spread your misinformation and we will continue to arm Ukraine with anti-tank missiles by the thousands

The result will be the same
DEAD RussIans and burning Tanks on the side of the road

This thread has proven Democrats to be dumber than shit.

I provide research papers by US ARMY.

They provide MSNBC as their source.

And then tell me how stupid the US ARMY is...
Well, l dunno about all that..but your assuming all who disagree with you are Democrats tends to devalue anything you say. After all, if you treat one unknown as a fact, you may well have a habit of doing that.
Read your Grad student's paper and saw nothing stated that would devalue the Javelin as a man-portable anti-tank weapon...and it is a fact, like it or not, that the Russian forces are stalled, and that any Russian victory cannot, at this point, be called a walk-over.

BTW..the map is not the territory--some shaded area delineating where forces are can only be indicative..and never dispositive~

Forum List

Back