Javelin does not destroy Russian T72-B3 or better tanks. Don't take my word for it. Take the US Army's word for it.

DarthTrader

Diamond Member
Mar 29, 2022
I'm so sick and fucking tired of the Democrat propaganda coming out of this Ukraine war.

Page 4
In many ways, BTGs epitomize modern individual vehicle and soldier protection. BTG tanks and BMPs are equipped with multiple active-protection systems and explosive reactive armor, rendering U.S. individual shoulder-fired antitank systems ineffective. The Ukrainian Army reported success using teams of tanks to destroy Russian T-72B3s on several occasions, but multiple hits were required to defeat the tanks’ reactive armor.

Let me re-emphasize the US ARMY'S OWN STATEMENT about Russian Tanks in actual combat.
BTG tanks and BMPs are equipped with multiple active-protection systems and explosive reactive armor, rendering U.S. individual shoulder-fired antitank systems ineffective.

Do I make myself clear? You're being FUCKING LIED TO.

And the US Military has paper after paper on this.

Ukraine is getting destroyed, completely, the world can't stop it or is choosing to be helpless. Javelins and anti-tank weapons are generally ineffective. And the whole narrative that Russia's getting its asskicked is a fucking lie.

Read the US ARMY paper on BTG performance in the Donbas against US trained and equipped BEST BATTALIONS of Ukraine and you'll see just how hard a fight it really is and how much what you're being told is most likely 100% BULLSHIT.

If you read the whole paper you'd understand exactly why Russia has taken over parts of Ukraine the way it did and why it is winning 100%, hands down winning.

Russia controls territory and has strike capability against every major city in Ukraine. That's all they want. They don't want to go into the city. They want to surround it and turn it into Mariupol.

Democrats don't know what the fuck they're talking about

• Banned
Your paper says that the Ukrainians defeated the Russian BTGs and that the US should use similar tactics.

That said, the Russian tanks are not doing very well in Ukraine are they?
No it doesn't lol.

You literally lie.

The Paper says that teams of tanks can take out one Russian tank. And that was a very limited engagement. And that the Russian BTG entered Donbas, secured the territory, and made it a nightmare for Ukrainian operations. Ukraine retreated, and the Donbas became dominated by the Russian forces.

That's the story of the paper.

The paper proposes SOLUTIONS to that failure and loss.

The solutions are to keep the BTGs moving. Because they are bad at moving around.

But - we see that the Russians aren't moving. They moved in, they planted their fortress BTGs around Ukrainian cities. And they sit there, doing nothing but controlling territory. As intended.

Stop LYING.

• Banned
Your paper says that the Ukrainians defeated the Russian BTGs and that the US should use similar tactics.

That said, the Russian tanks are not doing very well in Ukraine are they?
Also your fucking rebuttal after lying about my ARMY document is a god damned MSN ARTICLE FUCK YOU

I'm so sick and fucking tired of the Democrat propaganda coming out of this Ukraine war.

Page 4

Let me re-emphasize the US ARMY'S OWN STATEMENT about Russian Tanks in actual combat.

Ukraine is getting destroyed, completely, the world can't stop it or is choosing to be helpless. Javelins and anti-tank weapons are generally ineffective. And the whole narrative that Russia's getting its asskicked is a fucking lie.

Read the US ARMY paper on BTG performance in the Donbas against US trained and equipped BEST BATTALIONS of Ukraine and you'll see just how hard a fight it really is and how much what you're being told is most likely 100% BULLSHIT.

If you read the whole paper you'd understand exactly why Russia has taken over parts of Ukraine the way it did and why it is winning 100%, hands down winning.

Russia controls territory and has strike capability against every major city in Ukraine. That's all they want. They don't want to go into the city. They want to surround it and turn it into Mariupol.

Since you have been on this site you do nothing but propagandize. Who are you?

Page 4

They need to use the TOW antiarmor missile system.

Page 4

Minimum warhead arming distance.

That being said, I tend to agree that the Russian army offensive is proceeding according to plan. If the Russians are suffering heavy losses in places, it is directly due to direct intervention by US and British special operations forces, fighting on the ground with Ukranian troops and the effect of covert US airpower targeting Russian units, also directly. The Russians did the same thing to us during the Vietnam War, as we did to the then Soviets during their invasion and occupation of Afghanistan back in the 80's. Superpowers love to test new military equipment against each other's forces indirectly, during all such proxy wars.

This is a Grad School students paper on Russian tactics and vulnerabilities compared to US BCTs
The guy is an Army Captain and he does not speak for the US Army

CPT Nic Fiore is a graduate student at Dartmouth-Tuck University, pursuing a master’s of business administration degree as part of the Advanced Civil Schooling Program.

This is a Grad School students paper on Russian tactics and vulnerabilities compared to US BCTs
The guy is an Army Captain and he does not speak for the US Army
It's published by the US Army and cited - you can't say shit against this paper.

You're a piece of trash, filth, who knows nothing, has no information, and quotes MSN and Mainstream Media for your sources.

SAD.

An army captain in US Armor is worth 1000 of you. One of the toughest jobs in the military. You don't sign up for it, you get assigned. Virtual death sentence against a real military. As Russia and Ukraine are finding out - both sides.

You act like the US Army lets its captains publish any crap as if they want their military leaders to believe men who cut their dicks off are women. This isn't fucking WOKE Democrat high shcool.

It's the fucking US ARMY War college.

Also your fucking rebuttal after lying about my ARMY document is a god damned MSN ARTICLE FUCK YOU
Copied directly from your link, the first two paragraphs:
"The Russian battalion tactical group (BTG) is a modular tactical organization created from a garrisoned Russian Army brigade to deploy combat power to conflict zones. BTGs were typically effective in combat operations in Ukraine from 2013-2015, but on several occasions, BTGs were tactically defeated by Ukrainian regular-army units despite Russian overmatch in firepower, electronic warfare (EW) and air-defense artillery (ADA).
This article researches the weaknesses that allowed Ukrainian Army units to defeat Russian BTGs and describes tactics that an American brigade combat team (BCT) can employ to create similar opportunities to tactically defeat a BTG if required in a future conflict."

LOT of dead Russian Tanks lining the countryside

I am sorry, but from every report I see, Winger is correct.

You have 1 of 2 choices here-----------------> Either the the free worlds media is collectively lying to our faces from BOTH sides of the aisle, (which could be possible) or that someone is trying to gaslight us from overseas. (which could also be possible too)

In any case, I will reserve judgement for awhile, because propaganda on both sides is rampant. But as of this post, I gotta go along with (shock) Rightwinger!

Copied directly from your link, the first two paragraphs:
"The Russian battalion tactical group (BTG) is a modular tactical organization created from a garrisoned Russian Army brigade to deploy combat power to conflict zones. BTGs were typically effective in combat operations in Ukraine from 2013-2015, but on several occasions, BTGs were tactically defeated by Ukrainian regular-army units despite Russian overmatch in firepower, electronic warfare (EW) and air-defense artillery (ADA).
This article researches the weaknesses that allowed Ukrainian Army units to defeat Russian BTGs and describes tactics that an American brigade combat team (BCT) can employ to create similar opportunities to tactically defeat a BTG if required in a future conflict."
OMG on several occasions the Ukrainian regulars defeated tactically, elements of the BTGs. Maybe read the whole fucking paper. You're quoting the tactical victories which did not amount to grand tactical victories and resulted in strategic losses.

You don't know the difference between tactics, grand tactics and strategy. Start there dumb shit. You're obviously not instructed in Military Science.

Read-up kid, you're a snot-nosed know nothing. Learn to read 100% of a thing before making assumptions:

Amazon product

Start here loser, this is where every US Army officer has begun.

What I think is so funny is I bet your dumb ass will think that's Sun Tzu I just linked to. Open it and read it you dumb shit.

It's published by the US Army and cited - you can't say shit against this paper.

You're a piece of trash, filth, who knows nothing, has no information, and quotes MSN and Mainstream Media for your sources.

SAD.

An army captain in US Armor is worth 1000 of you. One of the toughest jobs in the military. You don't sign up for it, you get assigned. Virtual death sentence against a real military. As Russia and Ukraine are finding out - both sides.

You act like the US Army lets its captains publish any crap as if they want their military leaders to believe men who cut their dicks off are women. This isn't fucking WOKE Democrat high shcool.

It's the fucking US ARMY War college.

It is a dissertation from a Grad School Student

At no point does it claim the Javelin is an ineffective weapon and neither does the US Army

reports.

1648645529-464.jpg

“The T-72 battle tank of the Russian army was completely smashed by the 128th Separate Mountain Assault Zakarpattia Brigade. Neither active defense, nor the so-called ‘brazier’ (bars welded on the top) helped it against the Javelin portable anti-tank missile system,” the report states.

It is a dissertation from a Grad School Student

At no point does it claim the Javelin is an ineffective weapon and neither does the US Army
Maybe you don't know what is meant by "shoulder fired antitank weapons" and that the US has two types and has given both to Ukraine for years.

Lastly - I really don't care it's a Grad Student paper.

It's literally grad students and their works that won WW2....all of the major generals were graduate students and knew each other from college and had little to no wartime experience dealing with the new weapons of WW2, Everything they did was game theory and war games and .... dissertations.

You're a pathetic shit for diminishing graduate studies work.

Forum List

Back