Javelin does not destroy Russian T72-B3 or better tanks. Don't take my word for it. Take the US Army's word for it.

Sigh.

The paper talks about combat in 2013-2015. What was Ukraine using in that period? Not Javelins. They would have been using old Russian shoulder-fired missiles. Yes, everyone agrees those old small missiles were ineffective against main battle tanks. That's not what Ukraine is using now.

So no, the US Army most definitely did _not_ say that Javelins are useless against tanks. You'd have to be a special breed of stupid or dishonest to make such a claim, hence Putin's lackeys here are making it.

Now, here's what I know. The US fields multiple types of shoulder-fired missiles.

Javelin is the big one. That takes out main battle tanks.

M72 LAW, AT4 and gustaf are smaller ones. You don't try to use those on main battle tanks, unless you can get behind the tank. They will do quite well against APCs and other lightly armored vehicles.

And I admit my knowledge is incomplete, so if anyone has more knowledge about such missiles, please chime in.

Last edited:
Looks like our Russian Troll is in denial
Like all Russians he denies Russians are being killed by the thousands, denies their tanks are being destroyed and denies how ineffective their Army has proven to be

If for no other reason, the amount of time it has taken the Russians to accomplish their goal, I again, have to go along with winger on this. This is NOT a supposition, but also is based upon what military experts have stated from the start.

If you take the nuclear option away from Russia, it is obvious that their conventional weapons methods, are incompetent, irrelevant, and immaterial! As far as conventional weapons, they are really a paper tiger!

I'm so sick and fucking tired of the Democrat propaganda coming out of this Ukraine war.

Page 4

Let me re-emphasize the US ARMY'S OWN STATEMENT about Russian Tanks in actual combat.

Do I make myself clear? You're being FUCKING LIED TO.

And the US Military has paper after paper on this.

Ukraine is getting destroyed, completely, the world can't stop it or is choosing to be helpless. Javelins and anti-tank weapons are generally ineffective. And the whole narrative that Russia's getting its asskicked is a fucking lie.

Read the US ARMY paper on BTG performance in the Donbas against US trained and equipped BEST BATTALIONS of Ukraine and you'll see just how hard a fight it really is and how much what you're being told is most likely 100% BULLSHIT.

If you read the whole paper you'd understand exactly why Russia has taken over parts of Ukraine the way it did and why it is winning 100%, hands down winning.

Russia controls territory and has strike capability against every major city in Ukraine. That's all they want. They don't want to go into the city. They want to surround it and turn it into Mariupol.

Democrats don't know what the fuck they're talking about
66vrzi.jpg

Its becoming obvious that the real Putin puppet Biden is slow walking military aid and humanitarian aid to Ukraine...the Ukrainian people will never forgive him....

In fact, were I the pentagon; if I devised away to shoot down their nuclear missiles in the near future, especially over their own territory, I would invade INSTANTLY, and put them out of their misery!

it's not just that Russian tanks have this habit of blowing up in the face of small Ukrainian forces it's also that Russians have had to abandon them due to mud and running out of gas because Russians don't do logistics well.

Minimum warhead arming distance.

That being said, I tend to agree that the Russian army offensive is proceeding according to plan. If the Russians are suffering heavy losses in places, it is directly due to direct intervention by US and British special operations forces, fighting on the ground with Ukranian troops and the effect of covert US airpower targeting Russian units, also directly. The Russians did the same thing to us during the Vietnam War, as we did to the then Soviets during their invasion and occupation of Afghanistan back in the 80's. Superpowers love to test new military equipment against each other's forces indirectly, during all such proxy wars.
I doubt the heavy loses are due to any intervention more likely it's because of terrain and tactics. Urban warfare sucks.

Your valid comment is out of the scope of the stupidity of the rest of the people in this thread. Tactics may destroy tanks. But Javelins are doubtfully the game changer. And we don't know the attrition that the Ukrainians are suffering to get any valid tank kills.

I suspect a lot of "tank kills" are just abandoned vehicles. Because Russia doesn't value the tanks, they are cheap and expendable.
Anything that causes a mobility kill, render the vehicle as combat ineffective. If you cannot move, you will be killed. You know. I know it and both sides know it. Javelins, free to the user is an excellent battlefield tool. But, that's OK. You be sure to let your troops know they can feel safe. I don't mind if your Russian troops die in place. I don't care why they are abandoning their vehicles, as you say. An abandoned tank is combat ineffective to the force that brought it. My understanding is there are Ukrainian units, whose mission is to recover and put them back into service against the Russian invaders. A free tank is a free tank. My understanding is, Ukraine actually has more tanks and armored vehicles now than when the godless Russians invaded.

it's not just that Russian tanks have this habit of blowing up in the face of small Ukrainian forces it's also that Russians have had to abandon them due to mud and running out of gas because Russians don't do logistics well.

If for no other reason, the amount of time it has taken the Russians to accomplish their goal, I again, have to go along with winger on this. This is NOT a supposition, but also is based upon what military experts have stated from the start.

If you take the nuclear option away from Russia, it is obvious that their conventional weapons methods, are incompetent, irrelevant, and immaterial! As far as conventional weapons, they are really a paper tiger!
Russia has demonstrated to the world that they are an inept fighting force.
Their soldiers are poorly trained and motivated, their tanks are vulnerable to ground forces, their leadership is incompetent and their logistics is a farce

Looks like all they have is an army of paid trolls to troll the internet and deny they are losing

Looks like our Russian Troll is in denial
Like all Russians he denies Russians are being killed by the thousands, denies their tanks are being destroyed and denies how ineffective their Army has proven to be
Putin would not commit his best soldiers or his best equipment to this war. One inexperienced Russian junior officer predicted that at the first shot the Ukrainians would lay down their arms.

I'm so sick and fucking tired of the Democrat propaganda coming out of this Ukraine war.

Page 4

Let me re-emphasize the US ARMY'S OWN STATEMENT about Russian Tanks in actual combat.

Do I make myself clear? You're being FUCKING LIED TO.

And the US Military has paper after paper on this.

Ukraine is getting destroyed, completely, the world can't stop it or is choosing to be helpless. Javelins and anti-tank weapons are generally ineffective. And the whole narrative that Russia's getting its asskicked is a fucking lie.

Read the US ARMY paper on BTG performance in the Donbas against US trained and equipped BEST BATTALIONS of Ukraine and you'll see just how hard a fight it really is and how much what you're being told is most likely 100% BULLSHIT.

If you read the whole paper you'd understand exactly why Russia has taken over parts of Ukraine the way it did and why it is winning 100%, hands down winning.

Russia controls territory and has strike capability against every major city in Ukraine. That's all they want. They don't want to go into the city. They want to surround it and turn it into Mariupol.

Democrats don't know what the fuck they're talking about

BTG tanks and BMPs are equipped with multiple active-protection systems and explosive reactive armor, rendering U.S. individual shoulder-fired antitank systems ineffective.

What if you use more than one?

Putin would not commit his best soldiers or his best equipment to this war. One inexperienced Russian junior officer predicted that at the first shot the Ukrainians would lay down their arms.
It doesn’t look like their “best” is that good

Ahhhh, well you can blame that on Xi. He wanted them to wait until the Olympics were over so he could keep everything copasetic. Such are the plans of dictators, when they try to play both sides of things.

I don't know how screwed Pooty is, but he sure has a lot of poo-poo on his face, no matter the eventual outcome.

Nothing you said there is true.
Ukraine has been asking for surface to air missile's...they say they need at least 500 per day to defend from Russian bombers...Biden has sent them 800 only.... half of which doesn't work....the jack knife drones have still not gotten to Ukraine...Joe is compromised...he is stuck watching kids being ripped apart by Russian missiles....
If Joe really wanted to help he would have had the weapons in Ukraine before the attack began...
But Joe can't do anything...Putin has the goods on Joe and his meth head son....

Forum List

Back