Zone1 Jason Whitlock Hates on Blacks

I think that you had so many tears in your eyes that you didn't realize you were pushing CTRL+V multiple times. And why is it wrong for a black to be against blacks but a white against whites is righteous? I mean whites against whites ended slavery in the USA, but blacks against blacks in Africa is what allowed slavery to exist in the 1st place.
Whites didn't end slavery by themselves and when slavery ended there was a white backlash called Jim Crow. Whites invaded Africa and purchased war captives, and in many cases armed one tribe with guns in return for captives. So just shut up with the lies and concentrate on the thread topic. Because opposition to bkcks who push a white supremacist agenda is the right thing to do by both blacks and whites.

Let's get something clear here before I post the liink..

ā€œThe concept of an ā€˜Uncle Tomā€™ as that term is used in the Black community-is a slave who is given prestige and comfort by the master, using his position to tread on the slaves abused by the master,ā€ - Pam Keith

Get this straight, a black person is not callled an Uncle Tom because they are successful iindependent thinking people.. They are callled that becauuse they are scum who help uphold the belief iin white supremacy. Jason Whitlock is exactlly that.

Jason Whitlock is fearless about being anti-Black​

OPINION: Whitlock does the same job as Candace Owens, but he's just not very good at it.

Sometimes I wish I had the soullessness to be a right-wing media star like Jason Whitlock. People like him make a lot of money selling out Black people, and they donā€™t have to work hard. People like Whitlock donā€™t have to read or study or even think deeply. Thereā€™s no need to follow logic or know historical reality. The world is whatever you feel like you want it to be to make your argument.

Whitlock is a longtime sports reporter turned professional Black friend of the far right wing. Whitlock is an enemy of Black people: ā€œWherever thereā€™s a white man being accused of using racial slurs, Whitlock is there sporting his favorite cape and ready to leap tall cylinders of white tears in a single bound in order to shield a Caucasian from an onslaught of anti-bigot bullets.ā€

And heā€™s not one to let facts get in his way. Once Whitlock said this on his show: ā€œI donā€™t have the stats, this is speculation on my part, but I would bet that Black people in America index at a higher level than the rest of the country, in terms of calling the police. The people weā€™re allegedly terrified of and live in fear of. We call them at a higher rate ā€” in my opinion [which is] speculation. Iā€™m sure theyā€™ll have stats that will back me up.ā€

So heā€™s admitting that he does not have statistics to back up his claim, he concedes that he has not done his homework, yet heā€™s going to plow ahead with his claim, asserting that surely data exists that will back him up; no need to actually look at it, and once heā€™s done that, heā€™s free to make an assumption thatā€™s meant to delegitimize the movement against police violence toward Black people.

Sometimes I wish I had the soullessness to be a right-wing media star like Jason Whitlock. People like him make a lot of money selling out Black people, and they donā€™t have to work hard. People like Whitlock donā€™t have to read or study or even think deeply. Thereā€™s no need to follow logic or know historical reality. The world is whatever you feel like you want it to be to make your argument.

Whitlock is a longtime sports reporter turned professional Black friend of the far right wing. Whitlock is an enemy of Black people: ā€œWherever thereā€™s a white man being accused of using racial slurs, Whitlock is there sporting his favorite cape and ready to leap tall cylinders of white tears in a single bound in order to shield a Caucasian from an onslaught of anti-bigot bullets.ā€

And heā€™s not one to let facts get in his way. Once Whitlock said this on his show: ā€œI donā€™t have the stats, this is speculation on my part, but I would bet that Black people in America index at a higher level than the rest of the country, in terms of calling the police. The people weā€™re allegedly terrified of and live in fear of. We call them at a higher rate ā€” in my opinion [which is] speculation. Iā€™m sure theyā€™ll have stats that will back me up.ā€

So heā€™s admitting that he does not have statistics to back up his claim, he concedes that he has not done his homework, yet heā€™s going to plow ahead with his claim, asserting that surely data exists that will back him up; no need to actually look at it, and once heā€™s done that, heā€™s free to make an assumption thatā€™s meant to delegitimize the movement against police violence toward Black people. Itā€™s so amazingly irresponsible and anti-intellectual.

Also, his claim is actually difficult to check. First, many people who call the police to report a crime donā€™t give their information so we can never really know the demographics of people who call. Second, after considerable Googling, all I could find on the issue is a 2011 Department of Justice report on Requests for Police Assistance. This study found, ā€œNo statistical difference was observed between the percentage of white (9%) and black (7%) persons reporting a crime or neighborhood disturbance to police in 2011.ā€ I donā€™t have any stats on recent years, but Iā€™m absolutely certain that if I had them, they would back me up. Thatā€™s how you do it, am I right, Whitlock?

Whitlock gets paid to repeat the right wingā€™s dogma whether or not itā€™s true. Itā€™s a solid gig. Itā€™s dangerous to Black people and helpful to white supremacy to have a Black villain like Jason Whitlock running around blaming Black people for everything and denying racism whenever he can but, as I said, itā€™s a solid gig. Heā€™s not going to get fired ā€” heā€™s there because they want him to say things that would get other people canceled.

Jason Whitlock is fearless about being anti-Black

Nah, he doesn't hate on black people. He hates on dumbass violent criminals. Who are ALL colors.

You just whine when he points out that the black community seems to protect the scumbags.

Whites didn't end slavery by themselves and when slavery ended there was a white backlash called Jim Crow. Whites invaded Africa and purchased war captives, and in many cases armed one tribe with guns in return for captives. So just shut up with the lies and concentrate on the thread topic. Because opposition to bkcks who push a white supremacist agenda is the right thing to do by both blacks and whites.

Blacks are STILL enslaving blacks you dope!

What YOU consider a sellout, that is opinion.

But, they are black, so my statement stands.
What I consider a sellout is the black person who repeats white supremacist opinions of blacks such as Jason Whitlock. I expect you to defend such a black person because he serves as a sheild for your anti black hatred.

What I consider a sellout is the black person who repeats white supremacist opinions of blacks such as Jason Whitlock. I expect you to defend such a black person because he serves as a sheild for your anti black hatred.

You started a thread to hate on blacks, but I'm anti-black?

LOL

You started a thread to hate on blacks, but I'm anti-black?

LOL
I started a thread in opposition toa black person who enables white supremacy to continue. The fact you defend him makes you anti-black. Had I started a thread dissing Al Sharpton, you would not be in here trying to tell me how I am hating on blacks.

Let me help you out. You're trying so hard to make a serious dialog but are failing miserable. Your entire thread post is Ad hominem attacks. You need to attack what the person says, provide accurate citations and then articulate why that person is an "Uncle Tom" in a logical way. Go ahead and start over again.

Let me ask you a serious question, though. Would you be willing to shake Jason Whitlock's hand and call him brother if you met him on the street? Or would you turn the encounter into a shouting match or possible physical altercation? You claim he is scum, so surely you would be the one that would act civilized? FYI, if you bragged to some 'boys in the hood' about your complaining on here, they'd probably knock you out.

Let me help you out. You're trying so hard to make a serious dialog but are failing miserable. Your entire thread post is Ad hominem attacks. You need to attack what the person says, provide accurate citations and then articulate why that person is an "Uncle Tom" in a logical way. Go ahead and start over again.

Let me ask you a serious question, though. Would you be willing to shake Jason Whitlock's hand and call him brother if you met him on the street? Or would you turn the encounter into a shouting match or possible physical altercation? You claim he is scum, so surely you would be the one that would act civilized? FYI, if you bragged to some 'boys in the hood' about your complaining on here, they'd probably knock you out.
Do not try instructing me on what I need to do. Jason Whitlock is an Uncle Tom and the OP is enough evidence to support my claim. Of course, in your world the anti-black black person is a role model that all blacks should emulate.

I am doing none of what you claim and no I would not shake Whitlocks hand. I am tired of whites like you defending these sellouts. If I talked to some boys in the hood about this place, they would agree with me. Try not making claims for black people based upon your white bias favoring black sellouts.

And Democrats were the main party owning slaves, pushing Jim Crow, planned parenthood and etc. Despite all that, a majority of blacks voters still live on the Democrat plantation. Africa was the slavery hub of the world and they also enslaved whites and other races too. There was little to no "invasions", most slave trading was simple transactions. Do you think that I can get reparations too if I prove that I'm descended from white slaves? Or perhaps my reparations will cancel out African American reparations and Al Sharpton can write me a reparations clemency card?

And Democrats were the main party owning slaves, pushing Jim Crow, planned parenthood and etc. Despite all that, a majority of blacks voters still live on the Democrat plantation. Africa was the slavery hub of the world and they also enslaved whites and other races too. There was little to no "invasions", most slave trading was simple transactions. Do you think that I can get reparations too if I prove that I'm descended from white slaves? Or perhaps my reparations will cancel out African American reparations and Al Sharpton can write me a reparations clemency card?
And here we go with these lies again.

Republicans authored an amendment to officially make slavery a constitutionally protected activity. The Republican Party is the party of The Corwin Amendment that would have cemented slavery as a constitutional right.

A Republican president, with the support of the Republican Party, ended reconstruction. The Republican Party is the party of the 1877 Compromise that ended reconstruction and paved the way for Jim Crow.

Once blacks got a foothold in the Republican party and gained some semblance of political equality, white Republicans took steps to purge blacks from leadership positions. The Republican Party is the party of the Lily-White movement, a group of Republicans who worked to purge blacks from the party.

Republicans consistently broke promises or ignored issues that affected black people. When blacks got Civil Rights, the Republican Party did not believe that was civil or right and decided that extremism in defense of liberty was no vice. In 1964 the Republican Party turned its back on blacks after nearly 100 years of black support.

Todayā€™s Republican Party is controlled by a racist Anti-Black base.

There was slavery in Europe. Africans did not enslave whites and whites did invade Africa as well as start conflicts between tribes then arm certain tribes with guns in return for war captives. You don't know the half son and you're in here trying to argue with the wrong black man about these matters as I have recently got a book published on such things. And since reparations includes the years after slavery when this government was imposing human rights violations against blacks while providing whites with handouts, don't even begin to try the I'm white and can I get reparations too bullshit junior.

Move on son before you get embarrassed.

Do not try instructing me on what I need to do. Jason Whitlock is an Uncle Tom and the OP is enough evidence to support my claim. Of course, in your world the anti-black black person is a role model that all blacks should emulate.

I am doing none of what you claim and no I would not shake Whitlocks hand. I am tired of whites like you defending these sellouts. If I talked to some boys in the hood about this place, they would agree with me. Try not making claims for black people based upon your white bias favoring black sellouts.

Any claim you make without a citation has no substance and is inherently a lie. Post a link to a YouTube video (with a timestamp) of him making false accusations. I've never heard of the guy and have no interest in defending him. I'm just here to call out your logical fallacies. Let me exemplify what I'm talking about:

And here we go with these lies again.
How do you know that they're lies? What makes a statement true?

It's time to grow up and put in the hard work like I discussed. Petty name calling belongs on the playground.

Any claim you make without a citation has no substance and is inherently a lie. Post a link to a YouTube video (with a timestamp) of him making false accusations. I've never heard of the guy and have no interest in defending him. I'm just here to call out your logical fallacies. Let me exemplify what I'm talking about:

How do you know that they're lies? What makes a statement truth?

It's time to grow up and put in the hard work like I discussed. Petty name calling belongs on the playground.
You made every claim with no citation so shut the fuck up.

You made every claim with no citation so shut the fuck up.
I'm not the one trying to be Mr. Serious. What books have you published? Would you debate Jason Whitlock on his YouTube channel if he was willing to give a brief promotion to something you've published? The video would be called 'I debate my biggest critic', or something along those lines.

Here's a couple of his videos that will probably deeply offend you and provide you some good citations:

I'm not the one trying to be Mr. Serious. What books have you published? Would you debate Jason Whitlock on his YouTube channel if he was willing to give a brief promotion to something you've published? The video would be called 'I debate my biggest critic', or something along those lines.

Here's a couple of his videos that will probably deeply offend you and provide you some good citations:

Don't demand citations and lecture other people about how they should do things if you can't do them. I have read and heard enough Jason Whitlock. I won't be looking at these videos. You only are defending this idiot because he says what you want to hear about black people. I would not waste my time with this asshole. All he does is allow whites to deny their role in the problem which keeps racism alive.

Don't demand citations and lecture other people about how they should do things if you can't do them. I have read and heard enough Jason Whitlock. I won't be looking at these videos. You only are defending this idiot because he says what you want to hear about black people. I would not waste my time with this asshole. All he does is allow whites to deny their role in the problem which keeps racism alive.
Actually it's people like you and your Democrat leaders like Biden and Obama who keep Racism alive. Race relations were in a good place around 2010 before Obama's racial division strategy took effect. It's been downhill ever since.

Actually it's people like you and your Democrat leaders like Biden and Obama who keep Racism alive. Race relations were in a good place around 2010 before Obama's racial division strategy took effect. It's been downhill ever since.
Mike you love sellouts and Uncle Toms because they tell you what you want to hear about blacks. And this is because you can't face the truth of what you are as a white man.

Forum List

Back