Janet Incompetano considers letting Muslim women "pat-down" themselves

This seems somewhat discriminatory if muslim women are allowed to fondle themselves while the rest of us aren't allowed the same courtesy.

speak for yourself... is fondling a right or a priviledge ?? either way i'm going to fly.... i remember the first time i had sex i was terrified... i was all alone !

Last edited:
Come on guys, it's actually a brilliant strategy by the Obama and Napoleantano dictatorship.

Here is how it works:

Eventually, we'll get to where we frisk search everyone EXCEPT muslims. Yep. Every single person except Muslims will be searched.

Then, when planes get blown up, we can say "Well, our evidence suggests that since we searched everyone except Muslims......it can be partially considered that maybe most of our threats are coming from the Muslim population which was not searched."

Hey, Janet and Barack, I can save you a few horrible press conferences and some time and let you in on a secret: 99% of our threats are from young, Muslim males from mostly Muslim nations.

Except that the Brits found out the hard way that we have home grown Muslim extremists... or, terrorists, if you prefer. The perpetrators of 7/7 were all British born. We need to understand that. We need to face some hard facts and profile. It sucks but such is life. More importantly, we need the patriotic Muslims, and there are millions of them, to work harder to help the country root out the terrorists.

Forum List

Back