(WTF) Obama Exempts Muslim Women From Body Scans & Partial Body Pat-Downs At Airports

I wouldn't care about a sniff....I'm thinking about if the dog humps my leg. Think of the stories and laughs that would be told on planes going every which direction. :lol:

You know what the best way is to get a dog to quit humping your leg?

...jerk it off.

True story! :thup:

That ain't right, Man.....PETA would be on me like white on rice. :lol:

I was going to say "suck it's d**k" ... but I have standards. :eusa_angel:

There's nothing in any of the linked articles showing TSA is following CAIR's recommendation.

CNSNews.com has reported that Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR) — which is frequently tied to domestic terror plots — has been guaranteed that TSA officials will only pat down Muslim women in the head and neck area.

The story does not mention obama.

However this is very disturbing.

The CNSNews article says nothing about TSA guarantees.

How am I lying?

Please show us ANYTHING in your BULLSHIT thred title that is even remotely in the attached link. It appears that you spend half of your day jerking off to Sarah Palin and the other half thining of shit to lie about. As with the stupid General Custer thread from yesterday, I am SO happy the Tea Baggers have you on their side....

Then go to CAIRs site.

Article Details

See that CAIR itself shows the contact information to call and report the violation of the Hajib as agreed with the Administration

=================Guidelines=================

Special recommendations for Muslim women who wear hijab:

* If you are selected for secondary screening after you go through the metal detector and it does not go off, and “sss” is not written on your boarding pass, ask the TSA officer if the reason you are being selected is because of your head scarf.
* In this situation, you may be asked to submit to a pat-down or to go through a full body scanner. If you are selected for the scanner, you may ask to go through a pat-down instead.
* Before you are patted down, you should remind the TSA officer that they are only supposed to pat down the area in question, in this scenario, your head and neck. They SHOULD NOT subject you to a full-body or partial-body pat-down.
* You may ask to be taken to a private room for the pat-down procedure.
* Instead of the pat-down, you can always request to pat down your own scarf, including head and neck area, and have the officers perform a chemical swipe of your hands.
* If you encounter any issues, ask to speak to a supervisor immediately. They are there to assist you.
CAIR's site says:
Before you are patted down, you should remind the TSA officer that they are only supposed to pat down the area in question, in this scenario, your head and neck. They SHOULD NOT subject you to a full-body or partial-body pat-down.​
...but there is nothing in ANY of these articles that says the TSA has agreed to this.

WASHINGTON (AP) - The Transportation Security Administration says airline passengers won't get out of body imaging screening or pat-downs based on their religious beliefs.

TSA chief John Pistole told the Senate Homeland Security Committee on Tuesday that passengers who refuse to go through a full-body scanner machine and reject a pat-down won't be allowed to board, even if they turned down the in-depth screening for religious reasons.

"That person is not going to get on an airplane," Pistole said in response to a question from Sen. John Ensign, R-Nev., on whether the TSA would provide exemptions for passengers whose religious beliefs do not allow them to go through a physically revealing body scan or be touched by screeners.

rest: TSA: Religion offers no break on airport screening - wtop.com

Of course, now that CAIR is telling Muslim women they'll only be patted down around the head and neck, and they go to the airport and get the full-on-grope, they'll be screeching to high heaven.

Good job, CAIR, asshats. :clap2:

I had heard that Janet Napolitano is considering it....and if I could find a place to bet on this I would bet that this is exactly what she will advise the President we do.It's just so friggin crazy I just know this country will do this.

"CNSNews.com has reported that Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR) — which is frequently tied to domestic terror plots"

LoL...some conservatarians are fucking gullible.
Not domestic, no.
Sixteen months ago, the word GUILTY was read in a Dallas court room a total of 108 times, as a jury convicted the Holy Land foundation, and each of the associated defendants of raising money to fund Hamas terrorism. Implicated along with those convicted was supposed Civil Rights organization CAIR, the Council on American-Islamic Relations which lobbies the government from its headquarters in Washington DC. CAIR was named an unindicted co-conspirator in the Holy Land case. Its leaders are frequent guests Network News Programs, where they are usually called upon to white wash some terrorist act.

One key piece of evidence in the case was the Wiretap evidence heard in the case put CAIR’s executive director, Nihad Awad, at a Philadelphia meeting of Hamas leaders secretly recorded by the FBI. Participants hatched a plot to deceive Americans and disguise payments to Hamas as it launched a campaign of terror attacks. CAIR co-founder Omar Ahmad joined Hamas big shots at the summit.​

Where all of this is likely headed: Physical Strip Searches

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLZq2iaMpXY]Prison Strip Search Tutorial[/ame]

I'm just guessing that O'Hare would be one of the airports that would be most aggressive about security. My friend flew out at 3 pm today for Vegas, normal screening, no assaults and no strip search machines were used.

Apparently there are some of you who can't read so I'll post this again. THIS IS A NON-ISSUE!!

WASHINGTON (AP) - The Transportation Security Administration says airline passengers won't get out of body imaging screening or pat-downs based on their religious beliefs.

TSA chief John Pistole told the Senate Homeland Security Committee on Tuesday that passengers who refuse to go through a full-body scanner machine and reject a pat-down won't be allowed to board, even if they turned down the in-depth screening for religious reasons.

"That person is not going to get on an airplane," Pistole said in response to a question from Sen. John Ensign, R-Nev., on whether the TSA would provide exemptions for passengers whose religious beliefs do not allow them to go through a physically revealing body scan or be touched by screeners.

Apparently there are some of you who can't read so I'll post this again. THIS IS A NON-ISSUE!!

Yep...people believe what they want to believe.

What's scary though is that there is a Rep and a Dem sponsoring legislation to make body scanners mandatory.

:(

I doan' need no USAR actin dee moa-ron, and none of us need TSA acting like a little SS troop. That threat to fine the protestor who simply walked out rather than be scanned a civil punishment of $13K is horse crap, pure and simple.

I would not be surprised to see a flash and tweet mob on several airports on Thanksgiving Day, as several thousand folks simply walk through security and then walk out of the airport flipping the bird over their shoulders.

We can thank a certain mindset of a small part of our society for this type of government suppression of legitimate civilian concern for heavy handedness by the uncivil servants.

Does anyone else ever wonder why Janet Napolitano is in charge of our national security? This dyke is dumber than a door knob.

Jack's back from another vacation, hmmm. You are a known homosexual, Jack Fate ~ well as much as Janet N. You are a piece of scum, hmmm. And, yes, we know what you do with the door knob, hmmm.

See, JF, the above makes as much sense as what you wrote: not a whole lotta of nothing.

Grow the fuck up. Please. :lol:

Forum List

Back