(WTF) Obama Exempts Muslim Women From Body Scans & Partial Body Pat-Downs At Airports

Does anyone else ever wonder why Janet Napolitano is in charge of our national security? This dyke is dumber than a door knob.

Jack's back from another vacation, hmmm. You are a known homosexual, Jack Fate ~ well as much as Janet N. You are a piece of scum, hmmm. And, yes, we know what you do with the door knob, hmmm.

See, JF, the above makes as much sense as what you wrote: not a whole lotta of nothing.

Grow the fuck up. Please. :lol:

Ah, go fuck yourself, loser.

Brilliant come back, Minimal-Mind, hmmm.

Come on, act like a reasonable adult, if you can. Try, really try.

What I said made perfect sense. Janet Napolitano is an idiot. This entire administration is bush league. It's like The Keystone Cops. The fact that Big Sis would even think about muslim women being exempt from scans or pat downs just shows what collosal glittering idiots these people are who are in charge in this country.

Jake, I don't know why in the world you can't understand what I'm saying. Dip shit.

Last edited:
What I said made perfect sense. Janet Napolitano is an idiot. This entire administration is bush league. It's like The Keystone Cops. The fact that Big Sis would even think about muslim women being exempt from scans or pat downs just shows what collosal glittering idiots these people are who are in charge in this country.

Jake, I don't know why in the world you can't understand what I'm saying. Dip shit.

Again, you're an ignorant fool, who apparently can't read.

The "facts" presented in the OP of this thread are lies. TWICE I have posted the real story in this thread, but apparently imbeciles like you like to hang on to your whiny little rants.

Last edited:

The "facts" presented in the OP of this thread are lies. TWICE I have posted the real story in this thread, but apparently imbeciles like you like to hang on to your whiny little rants.

Hey, dumb shit, yeah you. I heard Janet very clearly say at a press conference that exempting muslim women would be looked at. I know about the latest release. You need to realize what I said. What I said was that even the fact that Janet said she would look at it is stupid and idiotic.

That's what I said. Comprehension.

Hey, dumb shit, yeah you. I heard Janet very clearly say at a press conference that exempting muslim women would be looked at. I know about the latest release. You need to realize what I said. What I said was that even the fact that Janet said she would look at it is stupid and idiotic.

You are such a twit! :eusa_hand:

Then say it clear without the homophobia. Who needs it? Your hatred blocks you from being effective unless it is your desire to be offensive. You succeed there, but you are third string to tea party samurai, US Army Retired, conhog, and bigrebnc. They are All UnAmerican wacks at that.

The next plane bomber is gonna have a dildo bomb. They will breeze right through the "groin check"

You are such a twit! :eusa_hand:

Yeah, I'm a twit because you have very poor reading comprehension. Napolotano is an idiot.

Then say it clear without the homophobia. Who needs it? Your hatred blocks you from being effective unless it is your desire to be offensive. You succeed there, but you are third string to tea party samurai, US Army Retired, conhog, and bigrebnc. They are All UnAmerican wacks at that.

I'm not afraid of queers so I'm not homophobic. Why don't you find something shiny and stick it up your flabby dweeb ass.

Because quite a few of your fellow Americans are allergic to dogs, NO ONE is allergic to a machine.

:doubt:

Seriously, why don't they utilize dogs?

I just told you. I pulled airport duty in late 2001 early 2002 and that was the official reason we didn't keep the dogs in airports for long, too many people have allergies and were complaining..............

If I had a bomb in my pants, You can bet your ass I'd be allergic to dogs and would do what I could to avoid screening.

Actually I am mildly allergic to both dogs and cats as are many people. There are dogs that do not have the dander that causes the reaction, Poodles and Bichons, for example.

"CNSNews.com has reported that Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR) — which is frequently tied to domestic terror plots"

LoL...some conservatarians are fucking gullible.
Not domestic, no.
Sixteen months ago, the word GUILTY was read in a Dallas court room a total of 108 times, as a jury convicted the Holy Land foundation, and each of the associated defendants of raising money to fund Hamas terrorism. Implicated along with those convicted was supposed Civil Rights organization CAIR, the Council on American-Islamic Relations which lobbies the government from its headquarters in Washington DC. CAIR was named an unindicted co-conspirator in the Holy Land case. Its leaders are frequent guests Network News Programs, where they are usually called upon to white wash some terrorist act.

One key piece of evidence in the case was the Wiretap evidence heard in the case put CAIR’s executive director, Nihad Awad, at a Philadelphia meeting of Hamas leaders secretly recorded by the FBI. Participants hatched a plot to deceive Americans and disguise payments to Hamas as it launched a campaign of terror attacks. CAIR co-founder Omar Ahmad joined Hamas big shots at the summit.​
How'd those indictments work out for ya?

"CNSNews.com has reported that Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR) — which is frequently tied to domestic terror plots"

LoL...some conservatarians are fucking gullible.
Not domestic, no.
Sixteen months ago, the word GUILTY was read in a Dallas court room a total of 108 times, as a jury convicted the Holy Land foundation, and each of the associated defendants of raising money to fund Hamas terrorism. Implicated along with those convicted was supposed Civil Rights organization CAIR, the Council on American-Islamic Relations which lobbies the government from its headquarters in Washington DC. CAIR was named an unindicted co-conspirator in the Holy Land case. Its leaders are frequent guests Network News Programs, where they are usually called upon to white wash some terrorist act.

One key piece of evidence in the case was the Wiretap evidence heard in the case put CAIR’s executive director, Nihad Awad, at a Philadelphia meeting of Hamas leaders secretly recorded by the FBI. Participants hatched a plot to deceive Americans and disguise payments to Hamas as it launched a campaign of terror attacks. CAIR co-founder Omar Ahmad joined Hamas big shots at the summit.​
How'd those indictments work out for ya?
You just keep pretending CAIR is perfectly innocent. They thank you for your gullibility.

:doubt:

Seriously, why don't they utilize dogs?

I just told you. I pulled airport duty in late 2001 early 2002 and that was the official reason we didn't keep the dogs in airports for long, too many people have allergies and were complaining..............

If I had a bomb in my pants, You can bet your ass I'd be allergic to dogs and would do what I could to avoid screening.

Actually I am mildly allergic to both dogs and cats as are many people. There are dogs that do not have the dander that causes the reaction, Poodles and Bichons, for example.

A trained dog would smell a bomb/bomb materials before you got close enough to say achoo.

Ok, we have Christians and Catholic nuns who have to go through the full scan or full body pat-downs for security screenings but now Obama feels it is offensive for Muslim women to endure the full body check either by scanner or physical. He has ordered that they are only to be touched around the neck and head, thats it. Muslims are the ones that have female suicide bombers? Again this is more reason to think Obama is himself a Muslim protecting his own with special treatment. Strip search everyone BUT not the ones with a proven record of terrorism. Obama has now made it so Muslims can opt out of Obamacare's mandate and now Airport security screenings!!! This is a religous double standard Obama is allowing and it tears TSA's reputation of protecting this country apart. Yes it seems Americans have come to be second class citizens to Muslims under Obama.

tsa-frisking-nun1.jpg

911jet.jpg

Obama Gives a Pass: TSA Won’t Touch Muslims’ Junk | Floyd Reports

Muslim women will not have to face such worries. CNSNews.com has reported that Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR) — which is frequently tied to domestic terror plots — has been guaranteed that TSA officials will only pat down Muslim women in the head and neck area.

CAIR said Muslims who object to full-body scans for religious reasons should know their rights if they are required to undergo a pat-down, including asking for the procedure to be done in a private place. In addition, CAIR offered a “special recommendation” for Muslim women who wear a hijab, telling them they should tell the TSA officer that they may be searched only around the head and neck.

“Before you are patted down, you should remind the TSA officer that they are only supposed to pat down the area in question, in this scenario, your head and neck. They SHOULD NOT subject you to a full-body or partial-body pat-down.”

Muslim women will likely opt for the not-very-invasive security pat-down, because most consider airports’ high-image body scans a violation of Islamic Shari’a law. CNS News adds, “In February, the Figh Council of North America, a group of Islamic scholars, issued a fatwa, or religious ruling, that full-body scanners violate Islamic law.”

So, Muslim women will not be subject to a full body scan or a pat-down on much of their elaborately concealed bodies. Feeling secure yet?

Add this to the growing proof that political correctness is not merely totalitarian but suicidal. The president made an exception to airline security protocol big enough to drive a jihad through — and applied it only to the adherents of Islam. Roman Catholic nuns can be groped en masse, but Obama rushed to defend the dignity of Muslim women.

More in link. Click for more details

The moon is square. Damn that lying Obama.

You are lying Obama said nothing about muslimxwomen being excused. If Muslim women to be patted down in a private place that's fine. I actually think all pat downs should be done out of sight anyway. But I don't think Muslim women should only be patted down head and neck only. That's ridiculous.

Ok, we have Christians and Catholic nuns who have to go through the full scan or full body pat-downs for security screenings but now Obama feels it is offensive for Muslim women to endure the full body check either by scanner or physical. He has ordered that they are only to be touched around the neck and head, thats it. Muslims are the ones that have female suicide bombers? Again this is more reason to think Obama is himself a Muslim protecting his own with special treatment. Strip search everyone BUT not the ones with a proven record of terrorism. Obama has now made it so Muslims can opt out of Obamacare's mandate and now Airport security screenings!!! This is a religous double standard Obama is allowing and it tears TSA's reputation of protecting this country apart. Yes it seems Americans have come to be second class citizens to Muslims under Obama.

tsa-frisking-nun1.jpg

911jet.jpg

Obama Gives a Pass: TSA Won’t Touch Muslims’ Junk | Floyd Reports

Muslim women will not have to face such worries. CNSNews.com has reported that Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR) — which is frequently tied to domestic terror plots — has been guaranteed that TSA officials will only pat down Muslim women in the head and neck area.

CAIR said Muslims who object to full-body scans for religious reasons should know their rights if they are required to undergo a pat-down, including asking for the procedure to be done in a private place. In addition, CAIR offered a “special recommendation” for Muslim women who wear a hijab, telling them they should tell the TSA officer that they may be searched only around the head and neck.

“Before you are patted down, you should remind the TSA officer that they are only supposed to pat down the area in question, in this scenario, your head and neck. They SHOULD NOT subject you to a full-body or partial-body pat-down.”

Muslim women will likely opt for the not-very-invasive security pat-down, because most consider airports’ high-image body scans a violation of Islamic Shari’a law. CNS News adds, “In February, the Figh Council of North America, a group of Islamic scholars, issued a fatwa, or religious ruling, that full-body scanners violate Islamic law.”

So, Muslim women will not be subject to a full body scan or a pat-down on much of their elaborately concealed bodies. Feeling secure yet?

Add this to the growing proof that political correctness is not merely totalitarian but suicidal. The president made an exception to airline security protocol big enough to drive a jihad through — and applied it only to the adherents of Islam. Roman Catholic nuns can be groped en masse, but Obama rushed to defend the dignity of Muslim women.

More in link. Click for more details

The moon is square. Damn that lying Obama.
Is there something wrong with you that you can't comprehend that this OP is an out and out lie, and the TSA JUST CAME OUT AND SAID RELIGION DOES NOT EXCUSE YOU FROM PAT DOWNS OR SCREENINGS? Or are you just stupid?

I'm not afraid of queers so I'm not homophobic. Why don't you find something shiny and stick it up your flabby dweeb ass.

Well, that's better than insulting my family, stupid one. So, you are homophobic, and you hate America and its ideals. So step off, You simply are not want America wants to be like.

New Topics

Forum List

Back