Obama Admits He Has No Clue How Intrusive TSA Searches Are

This weekend prior to getting onto a plane, I had a TSA agent perform a rusty trombone on me, by using her right hand to get to see if the shaft of my penis was a bomb, using her left hand to make sure that my scrotum was not holding explosives, and using her tongue to make sure my anus was not laced with gun powder.

Luckily she was hot...so I didn't feel violated.

All members of Congress and the President should be required to submit their children and wives to these "Enhanced Pat Downs" and naked body scans. I'm pretty sure they would come away with a different perspective on things. Till then it will continue to be "Let them eat Cake."

Do it like Israel.............end of story. Fcukk the politically correct knotheads.

There's something to be said of profiling when at WAR.
There is absolutely nothing wrong with profiling at any time.
It's simply playing the odds

Agreed. Tell it to the Statist that is all about PC...and not offending anyone...that is those that agree with them...if not?

Not allowed. It's wrong in their eyes. And in this case? nevermind these people mean to deny Liberty...and kill as many as they can...

So Govedrnment intrusion of Granmas...three year olds is quite fine.

Only the little people should suffer such humiliations. This seems to be the Democratic attitude on this stuff. It's very sad. Let all Congress Members and the President have their children and wives publicly mauled and i bet you would see immediate changes in Airport Security. Bet on that.

This weekend prior to getting onto a plane, I had a TSA agent perform a rusty trombone on me, by using her right hand to get to see if the shaft of my penis was a bomb, using her left hand to make sure that my scrotum was not holding explosives, and using her tongue to make sure my anus was not laced with gun powder.

Luckily she was hot...so I didn't feel violated.

hahahahahahahahahahahha!!!!!! Now that is funny :)

T...we can all agree that you're incredibly smart, as has been proven in all of your posts.

Therefore, I axe you...if you were to make the decisions, who would fit into YOUR profile to be screened?

some might appreciate this one.....

Attachments

• $obama-bush tsa.jpg
    $obama-bush tsa.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 89

T...we can all agree that you're incredibly smart, as has been proven in all of your posts.

Therefore, I axe you...if you were to make the decisions, who would fit into YOUR profile to be screened?

The Israelis interview passengers on every flight knowing what they are looking for...I think it's a very credible method. They know what the enemy is doing...thier methods...thier behaviour...and base thier judgement on that.

It's very effecftive. Here in this country? PC rules the roost...not allowed to do that...instead? Groping Grandma and NUNS are sport for the TSA.

Last edited:
Just imagine if this happened under President Bush's watch.Everyone's ear drums would have been damaged by the screams coming from the ACLU for starters.

Forum List

Back