Jan 6 tapes you were forbidden to see by Pelosi. Mar. 6 & 7 Tucker Carlson, Fox News 9:00 pm Est.

'Mueller's report'?

:auiqs.jpg:

So are SO pathetically desperate that you reach back YEARS to pull out a report thoroughly read and discussed, a report that proved Trump committed no crime - another sad, failed 'We've got him this time' moment for snowflakes...

....in an attempt to defend your making up reasons not to watch the released J6 tapes?!

View attachment 763159
Barr lied. The report didn't prove trump committed no crime. You would know that if you read the report.

Uh....the stuffs on video fer fuks sake.
So what you're getting at is it's okay to watch dem edited video but not Conservative edited videos? :cuckoo:

So, if the videos had been given to Maddow or Reid would you trust it when they got around to showing them?

Where did I say it was ok for the Dems to do it or to watch them? Did you see me supporting the Jan 6th hearings?

So, if the videos had been given to Maddow or Reid would you trust it when they got around to showing them?

Where did I say it was ok for the Dems to do it or to watch them? Did you see me supporting the Jan 6th hearings?
They were given some, and aired them....the ones the Dems wanted them to have....

As we thought.

My far-left friends are railing against something they haven't seen. NO surprise! :D

Barr lied. The report didn't prove trump committed no crime. You would know that if you read the report.
laughing hilariously.jpg

I did read the report, lil' butthurt snowflake - everyone did. Mueller did not recommend indictment because there was no crime committed. You would know that if you weren't suffering from TDS...

...and you would know you are violating USMB rules by trying to hijack this thread and make it about Trump / the Mueller report from YEARS ago, if you bothered to read / care about the USMB rules.

It is funny how the lefties are not one bit curious about what these tapes show. They do not even want to see them. They do not want anyone to see them. They deride Tucker Carlson and pretend that since he is releasing the footage to the public that it must be tainted. This are the very definition of prejudice. They have seen not one second of these tapes, know nothing about what is on them, yet condemn their showing. How fucking pathetic! You mindless leftist zombie creeps completely lack independent thought.

View attachment 763164

I did read the report, lil' butthurt snowflake - everyone did. Mueller did not recommend indictment because there was no crime committed. You would know that if you weren't suffering from TDS...

...and you would know you are violating USMB rules by trying to hijack this thread and make it about Trump / the Mueller report from YEARS ago, if you bothered to read / care about the USMB rules.
"the investigation did not establish that members of the Trump Campaign conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in its election interference activities." - Mueller

The response from libs will be that our eyes are operating incorrectly and thus our brains are incorrectly interpreting what our eyes saw wrong.

"the investigation did not establish that members of the Trump Campaign conspired or coordinated with the Russian government in its election interference activities." - Mueller

No 'Russian Collusion'
- Duh, that was Hillary's scam.The FBI testified they already knew this.

No crime
- Again, duh.

No recommendation for indictment
- No reason

Failed Coup Attempt!

DropMic.jpg

...and still nothing to do with this thread topic

It’s been the same since day one
People are gathered and for two hours they mill around . Then the doors open and they move inside. Then after inside the Pelosi plants arrive and start the disruptions which produce a fearful response from the packed inside and curiosity from the very many still outside about what all the ruckus was about from the people inside
From this, emotionally diseased liberals decided to declare an insurrection and decided to pretend this bunch was trying to take over the government and install their own.

Mueller again
They want us to read his report over and over until we find the “get Trump” that he did not identify but they feel he should have and that we will if they click their heels enough.

Is this a trick? Tucker comes on at 8 (EST), not 9.

Lefties won't watch. The facts will interfere with their feelings.
I screwed up the time. I record it so I watch it later.

8:00 PM NOT 9:00 PM!

It is funny how the lefties are not one bit curious about what these tapes show. They do not even want to see them. They do not want anyone to see them. They deride Tucker Carlson and pretend that since he is releasing the footage to the public that it must be tainted. This are the very definition of prejudice. They have seen not one second of these tapes, know nothing about what is on them, yet condemn their showing. How fucking pathetic! You mindless leftist zombie creeps completely lack independent thought.
We are deriding Carlson. He has earned the derision.

Forum List

Back