Jan 6 tapes you were forbidden to see by Pelosi. Mar. 6 & 7 Tucker Carlson, Fox News 9:00 pm Est.

Sounds like a simple question to me. What new information do you expect to be shown?
I was referencing another thread
Your fake question attempts to insinuate I would be looking for something improper. That’s fake and thinkers see through that.
No one need “explain” themselves to any lib loon posing such loaded questions.
The easy and obvious rationale is full disclosure and allowing full revelation so both sides can be seen and evaluated.
We Know you fear that and will engage in endless gratuitous circle jerks about “why need to see”

As I said, Sounds like a lot of snowflakes trying to attack footage they don't want to see because it might debunk their talking points...

You haven't even seen it yet but are trying to tell us what its going to show.

:auiqs.jpg:

Again, whatever you need to tell yourself to jusyify not watching it...

:itsok:

It is called Prejudice.

I reserve judgement on them until I see them.

'Mueller's report'?

:auiqs.jpg:

So are SO pathetically desperate that you reach back YEARS to pull out a report thoroughly read and discussed, a report that proved Trump committed no crime - another sad, failed 'We've got him this time' moment for snowflakes...

....in an attempt to defend your making up reasons not to watch the released J6 tapes?!

View attachment 763159

Yeah, the report that didn't make a single prosecution charge against Trump and actually posted 3 DECLINATIONS in it.

I was referencing another thread
Your fake question attempts to insinuate I would be looking for something improper. That’s fake and thinkers see through that.
No one need “explains” themselves to any lib loon posing such loaded questions.
The easy and obvious rationale is full disclosure and allowing full revelation so both sides can be seen and evaluated.
We Know you fear that and will engage in endless gratuitous circle jerks about “why need to see”
I don't have a problem with seeing everything there is to see as long as it doesn't compromise security. Pretty shitty to just give the video to carlson only, instead of everybody. Why do you think they only gave it to him?

You likely know better than me so just post those found guilty of sedition.
"Four members of the Oath Keepers were found guilty today by a jury in the District of Columbia of seditious conspiracy and other charges for crimes related to the breach of the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021. Their actions and the actions of others disrupted a joint session of the U.S. Congress that was in the process of ascertaining and counting the electoral votes related to the presidential election."

I don't have a problem with seeing everything there is to see as long as it doesn't compromise security. Pretty shitty to just give the video to carlson only, instead of everybody. Why do you think they only gave it to him?
Likely stems from the very very few people it was provided to for the 1/6 hoax.

Barr lied. The report didn't prove trump committed no crime. You would know that if you read the report.

Stop the lies I posted full quotes from the Mueller report where he stated 3 separate DECLINATIONS on the Russian collusion stuff and ZERO Prosecution charges in total of the report.

"Four members of the Oath Keepers were found guilty today by a jury in the District of Columbia of seditious conspiracy and other charges for crimes related to the breach of the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021. Their actions and the actions of others disrupted a joint session of the U.S. Congress that was in the process of ascertaining and counting the electoral votes related to the presidential election."

Ok thanks and that’s 4 total?

Took him a while to get them edited to show what he wants them to show.
Nah, it took a while due to his poor staffers being subjected to watching 40K hours of a demfascist tribunal.....I'm surprised they survived it.....I hope Tucker sent them someplace quiet to rehab afterwards.

I suspect it was like having to watch 40K hours of Roland Freisler's court.

This is a sincere question Easyt65.

What is it trumpers are expecting to see that will somehow negate all the Trump supporters who participated to in the sedition at the capital?

If it was incriminating why didn't the Joke6 Committee use them and post charges against him or the DOJ charge him which they still haven't after a year, but that requires actual evidence which you seem to think exist without he he.... evidence.

No. Over ten thousand were arrested for that but that isn't relative to this discussion.

Why are you deflecting?

Totally relevant!
A whole season of leftist violence with ultra damage and many more dead and injured!!
Denial is strong with you and your ilk.

Forum List

Back