Jan 6 tapes you were forbidden to see by Pelosi. Mar. 6 & 7 Tucker Carlson, Fox News 9:00 pm Est.

The Jan 6 tapes you were forbidden to see by Nancy Pelosi. March 6 & 7 on Tucker Carlson, Fox News 9:00 pm Est.

Come on my Liberal friends. What will you whine about if you don't watch?

Now being promoted on Fox News.
Sounds a lot like a bank robber showing lots of pictures of him not robbing a bank as a defense for bank robbery.

My prediction is that Carlson is going to have a lot of footage of rioters not doing anything particularly violent. Then he's going to complain about the media portraying as highly violent when they were only a little violent.

It was a 'nothingnurger'
It didn't show anything
It showed Conspiracy Theories
I didn't see anything Consetvatives claim

Did I watch it?

1678137563811.png

Why would I?

Footage like this, right?

As I said, Sounds like a lot of snowflakes trying to attack footage they don't want to see because it might debunk their talking points...

You haven't even seen it yet but are trying to tell us what its going to show.

:auiqs.jpg:

Again, whatever you need to tell yourself to jusyify not watching it...

:itsok:

Carlson is a nutbag, and lies about everything. No need to watch his silly shit show.

That is some impressive personal opinion, there bulldog.

As I told MacATL, whatever you need to tell yourself to justify not watching it...

You don't have to make excuses to me for why you are going to avoid it.

Sounds like MAGA excuses for not reading Mueller's report.

'Mueller's report'?

:auiqs.jpg:

So are SO pathetically desperate that you reach back YEARS to pull out a report thoroughly read and discussed, a report that proved Trump committed no crime - another sad, failed 'We've got him this time' moment for snowflakes...

....in an attempt to defend your making up reasons not to watch the released J6 tapes?!

laughing hilariously.jpg

You want to talk about editing? :auiqs.jpg:
WTF do you think dems did before showing their videos ya dumbshit.

They were edited as well.

And now they were sent to someone who is paid to lie for a living. Nothing that comes from Tucker can be trusted, even his own employer said so.

One more example of how alike the two sides are

They were edited as well.

And now they were sent to someone who is paid to lie for a living. Nothing that comes from Tucker can be trusted, even his own employer said so.

One more example of how alike the two sides are

Uh....the stuffs on video fer fuks sake.
So what you're getting at is it's okay to watch dem edited video but not Conservative edited videos? :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back