Ivy League professor calls Carson a 'coon'

You are entitled to your opinion over my claims, but you don't get to rant on the wrong thread it looks really silly.
But you do? :boohoo:

I'm discussing something completely different and you're trying to discuss something that's not even a topic. It looks really silly.
You made all sorts of BS claims that are unrealistic and your BS is called. If it is off topic it is for what you claimed that is totally false. You make claims on history, biology and whatever else you can throw out there against anyone you think does not fit your mold.

Wrong on all counts, you obviously live in an alternate reality. You are completely hopeless, there is no convincing you, no changing your mind, no way to meet a consensus, you possess and live in all the reality you need. What disturbs me the most is your overwhelming proclivity to blame while taunting no plan whatsoever of your own to fix this country. Good evening.
You would not like my plan as your whole scheme is to digress the actual freedom of democracy into some sort of Godless community that you continually call secularism.
Well I'm sure I would not like your plan. What we have has worked well for more than 200 years and I would not be comfortable with any religion like Westboro Baptist or any other for that matter, setting the rules of behavior for the United States.

I'm discussing something completely different and you're trying to discuss something that's not even a topic. It looks really silly.
You made all sorts of BS claims that are unrealistic and your BS is called. If it is off topic it is for what you claimed that is totally false. You make claims on history, biology and whatever else you can throw out there against anyone you think does not fit your mold.

Wrong on all counts, you obviously live in an alternate reality. You are completely hopeless, there is no convincing you, no changing your mind, no way to meet a consensus, you possess and live in all the reality you need. What disturbs me the most is your overwhelming proclivity to blame while taunting no plan whatsoever of your own to fix this country. Good evening.
You would not like my plan as your whole scheme is to digress the actual freedom of democracy into some sort of Godless community that you continually call secularism.
Well I'm sure I would not like your plan. What we have has worked well for more than 200 years and I would not be comfortable with any religion like Westboro Baptist or any other for that matter, setting the rules of behavior for the United States.
From what all you have posted you are not okay with any Christian beliefs.

Its private and it should remain in church. On this subject I am your deadly enemy.

Its private and it should remain in church. On this subject I am your deadly enemy.
Glad to know where the bullet will be coming from.

I'll never kill a human being ever again. My stand comes on principle.

I'll never kill a human being ever again. My stand comes on principle.
You are the one who claimed you would be the "deadly enemy". You regressing now?

there's always some left-wing loser with some idiot moral relativist argument comparing some tiny church or one person's comments and slurring a whole religion over it. Meanwhile the secularist Progressive douchebags on the Left have ENORMOUS POWER over how Americans express themselves and what they think.

idiots and hypocrites

FOX is also known for it's wonderful anchors.

you dont really want to go there in an exchange of hypocrisy do you leftard?
shall i start with the slurs of the Left on Black Conservatives?
or the policies history says you voted for that you losers whine about daily?

or the racist history of the American Progressive movement?

the choice is yours leftard

He's a stupid fundamentalist coon. The professor is right!!!

The fucking witch doctor in africa would believe the same shit about the age of the earth!

I am truly disappointed in you. I read your scientific posts with interest. Therefore, it shocks me that you show such a lack of intelligence by the above post.

So sad.

UofPA Professor Calls Dr Carson “Coon of the Year”

Anthea-Butler-Coon-Of-The-Year.jpg

Where's the MSM outrage over this? And of course she deleted the Tweet so that makes it okay. Disgusting. But it should sure increase her popularity on campus

Read more @ UNREAL: MSNBC "Analyst" Calls Ben Carson the "Coon of the Year"... ZERO Media Outrage

Media reacts to professor’s racist taunt against Ben Carson – With a big yawn. @ Media reacts to professor's racist taunt against Ben Carson

Every notice how news media sensationalizes this sort of thing while comments online (like here) say things far far worse? :)

Every notice how news media sensationalizes this sort of thing while comments online (like here) say things far far worse? :)

we're talking about a Professor in an institution of higher learning charged with keeping people open-minded and tolerant of others. big difference; HUGE

Imagine if the same had been said about Obama. Heads would have rolled (literally).

How un-PC of her.

self-deceiving idiot; it isnt un-PC; it IS COMMON to see this kind of racial hypocrisy on the Left when the racist slur is hurled at a Black man with the gall not to toe the Progressive Party line.
No, it was very un-PC of her. She should be ashamed of herself. Surprised she's not your new hero.

Imagine if the same had been said about Obama. Heads would have rolled (literally).

How un-PC of her.

self-deceiving idiot; it isnt un-PC; it IS COMMON to see this kind of racial hypocrisy on the Left when the racist slur is hurled at a Black man with the gall not to toe the Progressive Party line.
No, it was very un-PC of her. She should be ashamed of herself. Surprised she's not your new hero.

political-correctness is a thing of the left idiot

stop lying to yourself

Forum List

Back