Ivy League professor calls Carson a 'coon'

so now we have a coon calling ben carson the same thing.....i dont know whats more vulgar,,,that, or when Mike Tyson called his apponment a female body part.

He's a stupid fundamentalist coon. The professor is right!!!

The fucking witch doctor in africa would believe the same shit about the age of the earth!
This was an easy one for you, eh Matthew? He's black AND conservative so that makes him the perfect target for your racism. I can tell you're a loyal Democrat (party of the KKK).

Ever notice how some Republicans concentrate on racial matters and never question their own candidates credentials? They have three top candidates without a minutes worth of experience who have already embarrassed themselves over and over by putting their foot in their mouths.

Ever notice how some Republicans concentrate on racial matters and never question their own candidates credentials? They have three top candidates without a minutes worth of experience who have already embarrassed themselves over and over by putting their foot in their mouths.
Not everyone wants an attorney or a lifelong politician to vote for. I'll vote Carson if that's the way it rolls. I've had enough of the Demoncrat rule for awhile.

Is that supposed to excuse your racism?

You better point out what you think I said that was racist.

Not everyone wants an attorney or a lifelong politician to vote for. I'll vote Carson if that's the way it rolls. I've had enough of the Demoncrat rule for awhile.

I prefer candidates who don't insult other countries, who knows where a part of the world is, and who does not continue to lie when confronted with the truth.

I prefer candidates who don't insult other countries, who knows where a part of the world is, and who does not continue to lie when confronted with the truth.
You missed with Obummer.

You missed with Obummer.

That's merely an opinion, there's a good reason why he will pass Reagan on the all time best president list.

You missed with Obummer.

That's merely an opinion, there's a good reason why he will pass Reagan on the all time best president list.

That's merely an opinion.

You don't have to say it, you're ignoring it because it came from your side. Same thing.

I remember Democrats had no such concerns when they nominated for President in 2008 a half term Senator with no real record to speak of or real experience.

You missed with Obummer.

That's merely an opinion.

Perhaps, but part of the Republican party is becoming a minority. They do not believe in evolution, do not believe in large swaths of biology, do not believe in climate science, among other things. The world is changing and the U.S. is too. History and science has taught us that people who become steadfast and unyielding and do not conform to a changing world are doomed to extinction.

You don't have to say it, you're ignoring it because it came from your side. Same thing.

You're so full of shit I can see it sticking out of you.

Forum List

Back