Zone1 The main reason Ivy League schools have become breeding grounds for Jew-hate

You do not understand the difference between being denounced and being disproved. How was Rushton debunked?

Actually, Rushton was disproved in that his methodology was faulty.

First, the skulls are of unknown gender, and the gender differences in skull size are at least comparable to those observed between races (women tend to have smaller brains, regardless of race; see criticisms by Cain & Vanderwolf,1990; Cernovsky, 1990, 1991). His tabular data are obviously of a dubious value, especially for the interpretation of possible racial differences in brains as differences in intelligence (men and women do not differ in intellectual skills even though they differ in average brain size).

Second, calculating an ANOVA on averages of subsamples instead of statistically using the original standard deviations of each subsample tends to artificially reduce the within-group variance. Because the ANOVA is a comparison of between-group and within-group variance, Rushton's procedure overestimates the magnitude and significance level of between-group differences in his data.

Third, as generally known, it is not sufficient to demonstrate a significant difference in aggregated data of racial groups in order to claim that this difference is genetic and to imply that it is relatively immutable. Rushton does do not provide credible and sufficient evidence in favor of genetic over environmental explanations for any of his alleged racial differences.

Why is this true?
Well, I doubt it is, but even that chart shows that if you are richer, regardless of your race, you score better.

Not that I put any credence in any image you got off AmRen before they threw you off for thinking Jews were white.

First, the skulls are of unknown gender, and the gender differences in skull size are at least comparable to those observed between races (women tend to have smaller brains, regardless of race; see criticisms by Cain & Vanderwolf,1990; Cernovsky, 1990, 1991). His tabular data are obviously of a dubious value, especially for the interpretation of possible racial differences in brains as differences in intelligence (men and women do not differ in intellectual skills even though they differ in average brain size).

Second, calculating an ANOVA on averages of subsamples instead of statistically using the original standard deviations of each subsample tends to artificially reduce the within-group variance. Because the ANOVA is a comparison of between-group and within-group variance, Rushton's procedure overestimates the magnitude and significance level of between-group differences in his data.

Third, as generally known, it is not sufficient to demonstrate a significant difference in aggregated data of racial groups in order to claim that this difference is genetic and to imply that it is relatively immutable. Rushton does do not provide credible and sufficient evidence in favor of genetic over environmental explanations for any of his alleged racial differences.

Ask a Neuroscientist: Does a bigger brain make you smarter?

May 24, 2014 Kendra Lechtenberg

The emergence of magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) has made it possible to compare brain sizes of living humans, and in the ongoing hunt for a physical metric of intelligence, several researchers eagerly sought to correlate MRI measures of brain volume with IQ. Ten years ago, a meta-analysis that examined the results from 26 imaging studies concluded that the correlation between IQ and brain volume is consistently in the 0.3-0.4 range. More recently, a genome-wide association study which included 20,000 human subjects was widely reported by the media to have discovered an “IQ gene.” According to their results, certain variations in the HMGA2 gene, which codes for a protein that helps regulate DNA transcription and cell growth, are correlated with increased intracranial volume as well as enhanced IQ.

Any chart that comes from you is disregarded as bullship.
Insults and name calling are all you have. It is impossible to reason with you because you refuse to accept anything that is incomparable with what you want to believe.

Ask a Neuroscientist: Does a bigger brain make you smarter?

May 24, 2014 Kendra Lechtenberg

The emergence of magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) has made it possible to compare brain sizes of living humans, and in the ongoing hunt for a physical metric of intelligence, several researchers eagerly sought to correlate MRI measures of brain volume with IQ. Ten years ago, a meta-analysis that examined the results from 26 imaging studies concluded that the correlation between IQ and brain volume is consistently in the 0.3-0.4 range. More recently, a genome-wide association study which included 20,000 human subjects was widely reported by the media to have discovered an “IQ gene.” According to their results, certain variations in the HMGA2 gene, which codes for a protein that helps regulate DNA transcription and cell growth, are correlated with increased intracranial volume as well as enhanced IQ.

Nothing to do with the point that Rushton faked his data.

Insults and name calling are all you have. It is impossible to reason with you because you refuse to accept anything that is incomparable with what you want to believe.
Insults are all you deserve, because you are a racist with some serious issues.

Now, I know a lot of racists, unfortunately. Some of them are even family. None of them put the kind of effort into that you do.

So the better question is, what happened in your life to make you... this hateful?

Now, I know a lot of racists, unfortunately. Some of them are even family. None of them put the kind of effort into that you do.

So the better question is, what happened in your life to make you... this hateful?

You have expressed hatred of me. You only irritate me. I love the truth.

The evidence is overwhelming that brain size, intelligence and race correlate.

Race and Intelligence, Wikipedia

In the United States, Asians on average score as high as or higher than White people, who tend to score higher than Hispanics, who tend to score higher than African Americans.[60][57] Much greater variation in IQ scores exists within each ethnic group than between them.[clarification needed][60][61] A 2001 meta-analysis of the results of 6,246,729 participants tested for cognitive ability or aptitude found a difference in average scores between black people and white people of 1.1 standard deviations. Consistent results were found for college and university application tests such as the Scholastic Aptitude Test (N = 2.4 million) and Graduate Record Examination (N = 2.3 million), as well as for tests of job applicants in corporate settings (N = 0.5 million) and in the military (N = 0.4 million).[62]

Anyone with extensive experience with the three major races knows that Rushton is correct. Talk to a school guidance counselor in a multi racial school.

Just because they say he did does not mean it is true.
No, but again, no university endorses his work.
You have expressed hatred of me. You only irritate me. I love the truth.
I honestly hate your racism. I think you have real problems. I would recommend therapy, but I can't think of a therapist I dislike enough to wish you on.

The evidence is overwhelming that brain size, intelligence and race correlate.
Maybe. But Rushton still made up his data on race and skull sizes. Most Asians I know have smaller heads than I have, including Mrs. B131.

Race and Intelligence, Wikipedia

In the United States, Asians on average score as high as or higher than White people, who tend to score higher than Hispanics, who tend to score higher than African Americans.

Which is interesting if you could make a living taking tests. I often tested well in school, but I frequently got bored in the classroom, and it took retraining and discipline to make me good at what I did.

I got far more out of the Army than I ever got out of college, even though the only reason I joined the Army was to pay for college.

Isn’t this rich. ^^^ One of the biggest Jew-haters on the forum complaining about OTHER people being bigots.

This is very typical of today’s Left. The scream about the wrongs of racism while tolerating, or even spewing, antisemitism.

Hypocrite.

Isn’t this rich. ^^^ One of the biggest Jew-haters on the forum complaining about OTHER people being bigots.

This is very typical of today’s Left. The scream about the wrongs of racism while tolerating, or even spewing, antisemitism.

Uh, actually, your religion isn't a race.
I keep explaining this to you.
I don't dislike you because of your imaginary connections to the Semitic part of the world, where fake Semites from Europe are oppressing the REAL Semites of Palestine.
I dislike you because you have screwed up beliefs.

Uh, actually, your religion isn't a race.
I keep explaining this to you.
I don't dislike you because of your imaginary connections to the Semitic part of the world, where fake Semites from Europe are oppressing the REAL Semites of Palestine.
I dislike you because you have screwed up beliefs.

JoeB131, you have nerve accusing anyone else of having "screwed up beliefs."

Jews are nearly always humble about their obvious superiority.

JoeB131, you have nerve accusing anyone else of having "screwed up beliefs."

Jews are nearly always humble about their obvious superiority.

Thinking you are "God's Chosen People" is not "humble", it's hubris of the highest order. You think the Holocaust would have disabused these people of any notion that there's a God that cares about them. (God doesn't care about anyone, because he's too busy "not existing".)

I honestly hate your racism. I think you have real problems. I would recommend therapy, but I can't think of a therapist I dislike enough to wish you on.
I am a race realist. I explain race realism in my book review of Professor' J. Philippe Rushton's Race Evolution, and Behavior.

"Race, Evolution, and Behavior," by Professor J. Philippe Rushton

When I showed my book review to Jared Taylor he approved of it. He likes me, but some of the posters on his website hate me because I am a race realist.

If race realism is racist, then racism is true.

Race realism asserts a well documented racial hierarchy which Professor Rushton drew attention to in his take down of Professor S. J. GOULD'S THE MISMEASURE OF MAN

RACE, INTELLIGENCE, AND THE BRAIN: THE ERRORS ANDOMISSIONS OF THE 'REVISED' EDITION OF S. J. GOULD'STHE MISMEASURE OF MAN (1996)J. Philippe RushtonDepartment of Psychology, University of Western Ontario, London, Ontario N6A 5C2, Canada

Gould withholds from his readers that The Bell Curve is mainly an empirical work about the causes of socialstratification and that it reached its conclusions only after fully analyzing a 12-year longitudinal study of 12,486youths (3022 of whom were African-American), which showed that most 17-year-olds with high IQs (Blacksas well as Whites) went on to occupational success by their late 20s and early 30s whereas many of those withlow IQs (both Black and White) went on to welfare dependency.

The average IQ for African-Americans wasfound to be lower than those for Latino-, White-, Asian-, and Jewish-Americans (85, 89, 103, 106, and 115,respectively, pp. 273-278). Failure to mention these data fosters the false belief that IQ tests are not predictiveand are biased in favor of North Europeans.

I am a race realist. I explain race realism in my book review of Professor' J. Philippe Rushton's Race Evolution,

Guy, a racist saying he's a "race realist" is about as credible as a creep saying he's "minor-attracted."

Coming up with nicer-sounding words doesn't make something less awful.

Gould was a respected Academic... Rushton has been denounced by the university that used to employ him.

Game-set-match.

Thinking you are "God's Chosen People" is not "humble", it's hubris of the highest order. You think the Holocaust would have disabused these people of any notion that there's a God that cares about them. (God doesn't care about anyone, because he's too busy "not existing".)
I have never heard or read a Jew claiming that Jews are God's Chosen People. Charles Murray makes that claim on their behalf.

------------

"Jewish Genuis," from Commentary, April 2, 2007, by Charles Murray

Since its first issue in 1945, COMMENTARY has published hundreds of articles about Jews and Judaism. As one would expect, they cover just about every important aspect of the topic. But there is a lacuna, and not one involving some obscure bit of Judaica. COMMENTARY has never published a systematic discussion of one of the most obvious topics of all: the extravagant overrepresentation of Jews, relative to their numbers, in the top ranks of the arts, sciences, law, medicine, finance, entrepreneurship, and the media.

I have personal experience with the reluctance of Jews to talk about Jewish accomplishment–my co-author, the late Richard Herrnstein, gently resisted the paragraphs on Jewish IQ that I insisted on putting in The Bell Curve (1994)...

This reasoning pushes me even farther into the realm of speculation. Insofar as I am suggesting that the Jews may have had some degree of unusual verbal skills going back to the time of Moses, I am naked before the evolutionary psychologists’ ultimate challenge. Why should one particular tribe at the time of Moses, living in the same environment as other nomadic and agricultural peoples of the Middle East, have already evolved elevated intelligence when the others did not?

At this point, I take sanctuary in my remaining hypothesis, uniquely parsimonious and happily irrefutable. The Jews are God’s chosen people.

Charles Murray is the W.H. Brady Scholar in Culture and Freedom at AEI.

Yay 3.png

Forum List

Back