Zone1 The main reason Ivy League schools have become breeding grounds for Jew-hate

More whites than blacks are on welfare. You're just a racist, Hector.
That’s because there are more whites, period. More whites pay taxes. More whites own cars. More whites buy groceries.

But blacks are more likely to be on welfare than whites. It’s a simple fact. The cause is the high illegitimacy rate.

1) The Arabs are also a Semitic people, so it's disingenuous to call oppossition to Zionism "anti-Semtism".
2) The main reason why EDUCATED people oppose Zionism is because Colonial Apartheid States are no longer acceptable, ANYWHERE. Every history department will tell you that the Age of Colonization (1492-1945) was a bad thing for the world.

When I was in college, and a dumb Young Republican (yes, the foolishness of youth), being anti-Apartheid was all the rage, and we were all supposed to divest from South Africa (although no one was volunteering to pay higher tuition to make up for those lost revenues.) And I remember one particularly smarmy Jewish kid who was regaling the black kids about how awful the Afrikaaners were being to the Blacks of South Africa.

To which I said, "How is that any different than what the Israelis are doing to the Palestinians?"

Man, you should have seen him sputter as the Black kids laughed at him.

(My position at the time was we should have supported both countries because they were allies against Communism, and the ANC and PLO at that time had ties to the USSR. Turns out we were worried about the wrong enemies.)
The main reason why EDUCATED people oppose Zionism is because Colonial Apartheid States are no longer acceptable, ANYWHERE. ...except in China, right?

Lissa558 was talking about Jews in the United States. Unlike many Negroes they pay their way.
Then she should have specified.

White people (including Jews) get more in government largess (Social Security, VA loans, Medicare, Small Business Loans, Student Loans). Heck, every Jew I went to college with was getting through college on the government dime.

Because people like me want Israel to survive as an oasis of civilization surrounded by a vast desert of primitive and horrifying barbarism.

Why? We've been fighting wars in that region since the 70's, what would be the point? If we took the money we spend fighting wars and propping up the Zionist Entity, and invested it in alternative energy, we could tell them all to pound sand.

This is what support of Israel gets us. And if they get their way, we'll have another one in Iran.

1705550298277.png

Enough is enough.

The main reason why EDUCATED people oppose Zionism is because Colonial Apartheid States are no longer acceptable, ANYWHERE. ...except in China, right? -Crusader Frank

China isn't an apartheid state. 91% of China's population are Han Chinese.

China also has 55 other ethnic groups. Many of them enjoy Autonomy within the provinces.

China has in the past been ruled by non-Han peoples (The Mongols during the Yuan Dynasty, the Manchus during the Qing Dynasty). More recently, China has been the victim of Colonialism by the Europeans and Japanese. You should read up on the Opium Wars, and then realize just how fucking silly your whining about Fentanyl is.

Now, I'm happy to Criticize China over things she deserves to be criticized for. But the important thing is to get the facts straight before going off half cocked.

The main reason why EDUCATED people oppose Zionism is because Colonial Apartheid States are no longer acceptable, ANYWHERE. ...except in China, right? -Crusader Frank

China isn't an apartheid state. 91% of China's population are Han Chinese.

China also has 55 other ethnic groups. Many of them enjoy Autonomy within the provinces.

China has in the past been ruled by non-Han peoples (The Mongols during the Yuan Dynasty, the Manchus during the Qing Dynasty). More recently, China has been the victim of Colonialism by the Europeans and Japanese. You should read up on the Opium Wars, and then realize just how fucking silly your whining about Fentanyl is.

Now, I'm happy to Criticize China over things she deserves to be criticized for. But the important thing is to get the facts straight before going off half cocked.
You're a barbarian know-nothing.

Greg

Then she should have specified.

White people (including Jews) get more in government largess (Social Security, VA loans, Medicare, Small Business Loans, Student Loans). Heck, every Jew I went to college with was getting through college on the government dime.

Why? We've been fighting wars in that region since the 70's, what would be the point? If we took the money we spend fighting wars and propping up the Zionist Entity, and invested it in alternative energy, we could tell them all to pound sand.

This is what support of Israel gets us. And if they get their way, we'll have another one in Iran.

View attachment 889580
Enough is enough.
^^^ Take everything this guy says with the knowledge he is a big antisemite. Just yesterday the SOB proudly exclaimed that he would NEVER hire a Jew.

But if someone said they’d never hire a black, he’d be all over them screaming racist.

You're a barbarian know-nothing.

Greg

Um, what does that have to do with China being an Apartheid state?

South Africa was apartheid. 10% of the population (whites) treated the majority like second-class citizens.
Israel is an Apartheid state, the Jews treating the Arab majority (and it is a majority) like second class citizens.
China is 91% Han Chinese. They are the majority.

^^^ Take everything this guy says with the knowledge he is a big antisemite. Just yesterday the SOB proudly exclaimed that he would NEVER hire a Jew.

But if someone said they’d never hire a black, he’d be all over them screaming racist.
Because your religion isn't a race. I also wouldn't hire a Mormon, a Scientologist, or anyone else with fucked up religious beliefs.

Jews have been on the dole since 1948? We are great contributors to society.
Would you really prefer the bloodshed and loss of life in a Normandy-style invasion? Hint, we may have to intervene in that part of the world for lots of reasons than Jewish people.

Complete, shameless, idiotic hypocrisy.
Not at all... if people think your religious is stupid, you always have the option of not belonging to that religion.

That's what I did. When I realized Catholicism is just a bunch of old perverts misreading the bible, I quit. Happier for it. the whole world would be happy if the churches went out of business.

It’s simple: Anti-semitic Arab nations have funneled $8.5 BILLION to the Ivies, essentially bribing the Administrstion to allow dozens of pro-Palestinian, anti-Israel organizations to take hold, and professors to teach the Arab-Israel Conflict from an ant—Israel stance. And the step from anti-Israel to anti-Jew is a small one, as we’ve seen, with Ivy arudents harassing Jews walking to class, chasing them into libraries, and rallying to calls of “Death to Jews!”

The answer is to prohibit foreign money into our universities, and of course deport any Arab student who participates in death calls to Jews.

i see!

Forum List

Back