Ivy League professor calls Carson a 'coon'

50 posts into this thread and not ONE liberal has condemned the professor for calling Ben Carson a COON. Is anybody surprised? Not me.

Please, you expect Libs to come to anyone's defense when Obama is excoriated and run into the dirt daily? Not going to happen. When you start respecting ours we'll do the same for yours.
In other words, you're only against racism if it's against somebody with whom you agree politically.

No not at all, this is not a case of racism aimed at an innocent member of society, it is a taunt aimed at a political personality who is not adept enough to handle it on his own. Ben Carson should handle his own political football and if he is worth a salt hardly needs you running the gauntlet.
Translation: Carson is fair game but lay off Obama.

No treat both the same.

I prefer candidates who don't insult other countries, who knows where a part of the world is, and who does not continue to lie when confronted with the truth.
You missed with Obummer.

That's merely an opinion, there's a good reason why he will pass Reagan on the all time best president list.

That's merely an opinion.

Perhaps, but part of the Republican party is becoming a minority. They do not believe in evolution, do not believe in large swaths of biology, do not believe in climate science, among other things. The world is changing and the U.S. is too. History and science has taught us that people who become steadfast and unyielding and do not conform to a changing world are doomed to extinction.
You are correct in one sense in that statement but distortion won't always work especially as the masses are educated on a matter. I don't see any big news outlets that stepped out of there way to warn the people about the hazards of the food on the grocery shelves. Most people know at this point that naturally raised food is healthier than the feed lot raised animals. Even Fox news refused to warn the people of the dangers in the milk products with hormones. We should hold them responsible along with every other major news agency out there that denied the people the truth. It would have saved thousands of women from suffering the woes of breast cancer. Oh' I forgot Democrats don't really like a whole lot of women, the gays and lesbians are more to their like'n an's they's fit better into their agenda. Got to have that secularism (I'd rather call it sexual deviance and moral turpitude myself but you call it what you like).What does that have to do with this thread?

Biology, most Democrat voters don't believe in science these days either. In fact they are really mad about all the lies they have been told for a long while now. Heck we have two older women we know about just in the last two weeks that were fine and feeling pretty healthy until one of the larger medical centers got a hold of them, but that's okay in the Obummer world I guess because its commerce and it proves a need was there for medical care moneys to be granted and spent (of course everyone gets a cut of that). Gotta keep that medical scam going for everyone on the take can get their share. That doesn't have a thing to do with this thread either. You're also very wrong, Democrat voters are more educated and understand science just fine, You are completely wrong about that.

You've made a lot of assumptions in your posts about me so I'll make some about you this time. Your probably okay with giving an advance Alzheimer's patient heart surgery that well could extend their life for up to fifteen years (that is if they don't die in the next two of the advance Alzheimer's disease at least the docs and hospital got their cut). I can assume that aborted fetuses are okay with you to use for testing too, right? We should all help support that with tax dollars in the name of biological studies for whatever (including making some food products taste better). I would never operate on an Alzheimer's patient because they are unlikely to survive a serious surgery, nor would I test on something that I wasn't given explicit permission to do. Your losing me here!!

IMO, Too many sold out, bought and paid for politicians on both sides that have already screwed over the masses but the masses are getting a little wiser to the game that has been played on them.

I believe in biology, I know a lot of my friends do too. Now we may not have that higher education y'all seem to portray but we do know that butter is definitely better for you than that phony crap our FDA has allowed commercial interest to advertise as being better than butter. We also know we don't want to eat crap that FDA has allowed to be push out into the market as being equal with the real genuine food products that are not genetically modified. We also know a blowjob is actually a sex act (it fits into your secular society desires better though so you can call it what you like).You've lost your way this too has nothing to do with this thread(although I do agree about butter in moderation)

Some people are just now learning why they have been so sick through that new fangled type biology y'all have allowed to get paid for as it was being advertised as really good food. Is that the kind of biology your talking about? Or is it the fact that vaccines are being shoved out there upon the people and their children at every turn for the pharmaceutical giants can practice on everyone? Back when I never understood why people hated Californians so much but I am getting a little better inform on that issue each day that goes by too. Funny thing though I learned over the years. I would take to most Californian's most days over a New Yorker.

Global warming deniers, nah just people who aren't willing to go along so a few who invested in those credits can make another buck off of all of the tax payers. Look around and you will see that seas and land masses have changed through the ages. It is a natural occurrence in nature, (God actually made it that away). I assume you must not be very well versed in that portion of history.

What world history actually teaches us if you are truthful about it is that if a society gets too lazy and co-dependent on its government that society will ultimately fail. It also can show us if a government becomes to corrupt it will fail or if a government is oppressive it will also fail.RodISHI, the rest of your post is a rant and while I appreciate your thoughts, they have nothing to do with Ben Carson and racism.

You missed with Obummer.

That's merely an opinion, there's a good reason why he will pass Reagan on the all time best president list.

Perhaps, but part of the Republican party is becoming a minority. They do not believe in evolution, do not believe in large swaths of biology, do not believe in climate science, among other things. The world is changing and the U.S. is too. History and science has taught us that people who become steadfast and unyielding and do not conform to a changing world are doomed to extinction.
You are correct in one sense in that statement but distortion won't always work especially as the masses are educated on a matter. I don't see any big news outlets that stepped out of there way to warn the people about the hazards of the food on the grocery shelves. Most people know at this point that naturally raised food is healthier than the feed lot raised animals. Even Fox news refused to warn the people of the dangers in the milk products with hormones. We should hold them responsible along with every other major news agency out there that denied the people the truth. It would have saved thousands of women from suffering the woes of breast cancer. Oh' I forgot Democrats don't really like a whole lot of women, the gays and lesbians are more to their like'n an's they's fit better into their agenda. Got to have that secularism (I'd rather call it sexual deviance and moral turpitude myself but you call it what you like).What does that have to do with this thread?

Biology, most Democrat voters don't believe in science these days either. In fact they are really mad about all the lies they have been told for a long while now. Heck we have two older women we know about just in the last two weeks that were fine and feeling pretty healthy until one of the larger medical centers got a hold of them, but that's okay in the Obummer world I guess because its commerce and it proves a need was there for medical care moneys to be granted and spent (of course everyone gets a cut of that). Gotta keep that medical scam going for everyone on the take can get their share. That doesn't have a thing to do with this thread either. You're also very wrong, Democrat voters are more educated and understand science just fine, You are completely wrong about that.

You've made a lot of assumptions in your posts about me so I'll make some about you this time. Your probably okay with giving an advance Alzheimer's patient heart surgery that well could extend their life for up to fifteen years (that is if they don't die in the next two of the advance Alzheimer's disease at least the docs and hospital got their cut). I can assume that aborted fetuses are okay with you to use for testing too, right? We should all help support that with tax dollars in the name of biological studies for whatever (including making some food products taste better). I would never operate on an Alzheimer's patient because they are unlikely to survive a serious surgery, nor would I test on something that I wasn't given explicit permission to do. Your losing me here!!

IMO, Too many sold out, bought and paid for politicians on both sides that have already screwed over the masses but the masses are getting a little wiser to the game that has been played on them.

I believe in biology, I know a lot of my friends do too. Now we may not have that higher education y'all seem to portray but we do know that butter is definitely better for you than that phony crap our FDA has allowed commercial interest to advertise as being better than butter. We also know we don't want to eat crap that FDA has allowed to be push out into the market as being equal with the real genuine food products that are not genetically modified. We also know a blowjob is actually a sex act (it fits into your secular society desires better though so you can call it what you like).You've lost your way this too has nothing to do with this thread(although I do agree about butter in moderation)

Some people are just now learning why they have been so sick through that new fangled type biology y'all have allowed to get paid for as it was being advertised as really good food. Is that the kind of biology your talking about? Or is it the fact that vaccines are being shoved out there upon the people and their children at every turn for the pharmaceutical giants can practice on everyone? Back when I never understood why people hated Californians so much but I am getting a little better inform on that issue each day that goes by too. Funny thing though I learned over the years. I would take to most Californian's most days over a New Yorker.

Global warming deniers, nah just people who aren't willing to go along so a few who invested in those credits can make another buck off of all of the tax payers. Look around and you will see that seas and land masses have changed through the ages. It is a natural occurrence in nature, (God actually made it that away). I assume you must not be very well versed in that portion of history.

What world history actually teaches us if you are truthful about it is that if a society gets too lazy and co-dependent on its government that society will ultimately fail. It also can show us if a government becomes to corrupt it will fail or if a government is oppressive it will also fail.RodISHI, the rest of your post is a rant and while I appreciate your thoughts, they have nothing to do with Ben Carson and racism.
Not at all. You just do not like the answers you got over your overall assessment and false claims.

Not at all. You just do not like the answers you got over your overall assessment and false claims.

You are entitled to your opinion over my claims, but you don't get to rant on the wrong thread it looks really silly.

You are entitled to your opinion over my claims, but you don't get to rant on the wrong thread it looks really silly.
But you do? :boohoo:

I'm discussing something completely different and you're trying to discuss something that's not even a topic. It looks really silly.

I'm discussing something completely different and you're trying to discuss something that's not even a topic. It looks really silly.
You made all sorts of BS claims that are unrealistic and your BS is called. If it is off topic it is for what you claimed that is totally false. You make claims on history, biology and whatever else you can throw out there against anyone you think does not fit your mold.

I was being kind, talking to you is like stealing someone's handicapped parking space. It creates a very uncomfortable moment knowing how you are so challenged and have such a burden coping within modern society. That kind of guilt and I know it must be difficult for you. It's just as hard for me to put you in such an awkward position.

You know I could eat a bowl of alphabet soup and shit out a better statement than that...

So is it a family member who punked you?

Did they catch you on your knees?

Learn from your parents mistakes use birth control...

Those come backs are older than me and when I did use them I never used a large font to try to make me look credible. You also should edit your last insult it could earn you some time off. The mods are unforgiving.

You made all sorts of BS claims that are unrealistic and your BS is called. If it is off topic it is for what you claimed that is totally false. You make claims on history, biology and whatever else you can throw out there against anyone you think does not fit your mold.

Wrong on all counts, you obviously live in an alternate reality. You are completely hopeless, there is no convincing you, no changing your mind, no way to meet a consensus, you possess and live in all the reality you need. What disturbs me the most is your overwhelming proclivity to blame while taunting no plan whatsoever of your own to fix this country. Good evening.

Those come backs are older than me and when I did use them I never used a large font to try to make me look credible. You also should edit your last insult it could earn you some time off. The mods are unforgiving.

So you are about 12 years old, makes sense...

That font size really bothers you, so how short are you?

50 posts into this thread and not ONE liberal has condemned the professor for calling Ben Carson a COON. Is anybody surprised? Not me.

Please, you expect Libs to come to anyone's defense when Obama is excoriated and run into the dirt daily? Not going to happen. When you start respecting ours we'll do the same for yours.
and there it is

it's different
Nope, it's fairness, the American way.
no, it's hypocrassy

you dicks demand we denounce anything you think might be racism then don't return the favor.

the left is nothing but a bunch of whiny children that want the same number of cookies everyone else has.

Citations please, you are now at a different level of discourse and if you don't want to be laughed at you need to put up or shut up.
sure thing

search through usmb threads, find any thread where leftist are claiming racisim and you will see them demanding that we denounce what was said.

if it's actually racist, you will see it denounced,
but when it's fake, and it often is, we ridicule you morons

it's a common practice, your attempt to pretend it doesn't happen just enforces your hatred for blacks that get off your plantation.

He's a stupid fundamentalist coon. The professor is right!!!

The fucking witch doctor in africa would believe the same shit about the age of the earth!
You're an idiot, Mr Science and Infrastructure. And a racist. Now go and fuck yourself you racist piece of shit.
Dems are the biggest hypocrites to walk the planet.

Wrong on all counts, you obviously live in an alternate reality. You are completely hopeless, there is no convincing you, no changing your mind, no way to meet a consensus, you possess and live in all the reality you need. What disturbs me the most is your overwhelming proclivity to blame while taunting no plan whatsoever of your own to fix this country. Good evening.
You would not like my plan as your whole scheme is to digress the actual freedom of democracy into some sort of Godless community that you continually call secularism.

No worse than calling Mexicans rapists.

I see you chose o go with the most common lib tactic. Can't defend so you divert.
What's to defend? You rightwingers are so politically correct!
Let's see. So Steven Scalise didnt address a white supremacy group 20 years ago and you go apeshit about racism.
Some professor calls Carson a racist epthet and you laugh it off.
You're either dumber than fuck or the biggest hypocrite to walk the planet.

Forum List

Back