Zone1 The main reason Ivy League schools have become breeding grounds for Jew-hate

I have never heard or read a Jew claiming that Jews are God's Chosen People.

then you aren't paying attention. It's in the fucking BIBLE.

In Judaism, the concept of the Jews as the chosen people (Hebrew: הָעָם הַנִבְחַר ha-ʿam ha-nivḥar , IPA: haʕam hanivħar) is the belief that the Jews, via descent from the ancient Israelites, are the chosen people, i.e. selected to be in a covenant with God. The idea of the Israelites being chosen by God is found most directly in the Book of Deuteronomy[1] as the verb baḥar (בָּחַר), and is alluded to elsewhere in the Hebrew Bible using other terms such as "holy people".[2] Much is written about these topics in rabbinic literature. The three largest Jewish denominations—Orthodox Judaism, Conservative Judaism and Reform Judaism—maintain the belief that the Jews have been chosen by God for a purpose. Sometimes this choice is seen as charging the Jewish people with a specific mission—to be a light unto the nations, and to exemplify the covenant with God as described in the Torah.

While the concept of "chosenness" may be understood by some to connote ethnic supremacy,[3] the status as a "chosen people" within Judaism does not preclude a belief that God has a relationship with other peoples—rather, Judaism holds that God had entered into a covenant with all humankind, and that Jews and non-Jews alike have a relationship with God. Biblical references as well as rabbinic literature support this view: Moses refers to the "God of the spirits of all flesh",[4] the Tanakh (Hebrew Bible) also identifies prophets outside the community of Israel and the prophet Jonah is explicitly told to go prophesize to the non-Jewish people of Nineveh. Based on these statements and stories, some rabbis theorized that, in the words of Natan'el al-Fayyumi, a Yemenite Jewish theologian of the 12th century, "God permitted to every people something he forbade to others ... [and] God sends a prophet to every people according to their own language." (Levine, 1907/1966) The Mishnah states that "Humanity was produced from one man, Adam, to show God's greatness. When a man mints a coin in a press, each coin is identical. But when the King of Kings, the Holy One, blessed be He, creates people in the form of Adam not one is similar to any other" (Mishnah Sanhedrin 4:5). The Tosefta, an important supplement to the Mishnah, also states: "Righteous people of all nations have a share in the world to come" (Sanhedrin 105a).[original research?]

According to the Israel Democracy Institute, approximately two thirds of Israeli Jews believe that Jews are the "chosen people".[5]

Why Iʼm fleeing South Africa​

by Anne Paton (widow of Alan Paton)​

London Sunday Times-DISPATCHES, 29/11/1998​

I am leaving South Africa. I have lived here for 35 years, and I shall leave with anguish. My home and my friends are here, but I am terrified. I know I shall be in trouble for saying so, because I am the widow of Alan Paton.

Fifty years ago he wrote Cry, The Beloved Country. He was an unknown schoolmaster and it was his first book, but it became a bestseller overnight. It was eventually translated into more than 20 languages and became a set book in schools all over the world. It has sold more than 15 million copies and still sells 100,000 copies a year.

As a result of the startling success of this book, my husband became famous for his impassioned speeches and writings, which brought to the notice of the world the suffering of the black man under Apartheid.

He campaigned for Nelson Mandelaʼs release from prison and he worked all his life for black majority rule. He was incredibly hopeful about the new South Africa that would follow the end of Apartheid, but he died in 1988, aged 85.

I was so sorry he did not witness the euphoria and love at the time of the election in 1994. But I am glad he is not alive now. He would have been so distressed to see what has happened to his beloved country. [Without Apartheid]...

Among my friends and the friends of my friends, I know of nine people who have been murdered in the past four years.

An old friend, an elderly lady, was raped and murdered by someone who broke into her home for no reason at all; another was shot at a garage...

I have been hijacked, mugged and terrorised. A few years ago my car was taken from me at gunpoint. I was forced into the passenger seat. I sat there frozen. But just as one man jumped into the back and the other fumbled with the starter I opened the door and ran away. To this day I do not know how I did this. But I got away, still clutching my handbag...

The situation is exacerbated by the fact that criminals know that their chances of being caught are negligible; and if they are caught they will be free almost at once.

Why the widow of Alan Paton fled South Africa (29/11/1998)

And on and on. Those who condemn apartheid need to consider the reality that has followed it.
Apartheid was still wrong, but the situation of the ANC getting power in SA was a travesty to humanity!!! A marxist terrorist org had no place gaining Power!! Is it too late now? Probably.

Greg

lol. #metoo. At our reunions I am reminded by "the little blokes" that they'd make sure I was in the area if they were being bullied as they knew I'd intervene if I saw any of that going down. Seems I was known as something of a "bully slayer" sort of chap. I didn't even think about that at the time. Not that there was a lot of it from what I knew at the time.

Greg

Insults are all you deserve, because you are a racist with some serious issues.

Now, I know a lot of racists, unfortunately. Some of them are even family. None of them put the kind of effort into that you do.

So the better question is, what happened in your life to make you... this hateful?
Just a grub grubbing grub stuff; glad you admit to being a grub!! But we knew already.

Greg

Insults are all you deserve, because you are a racist with some serious issues.

Now, I know a lot of racists, unfortunately. Some of them are even family. None of them put the kind of effort into that you do.

So the better question is, what happened in your life to make you... this hateful?

What is morally wrong about expressing truths obvious to Anyone who has had extensive experience with the three major races? Again I quote Charles Murray:

------------

"The Inequality Taboo," By Charles Murray Commentary September 01, 2005​

Good social policy can be based on premises that have nothing to do with scientific truth. The premise that is supposed to undergird all of our social policy, the founders’ assertion of an unalienable right to liberty, is not a falsifiable hypothesis. But specific policies based on premises that conflict with scientific truths about human beings tend not to work. Often they do harm.

Let me know when you can add something to the conversation.
When will you post anything above insults and name calling?

Where is data that indicates that the Negro race is collectively equal to the white and Oriental races?

I have posted plenty of data that leads to the other conclusion.

Again, where is a credible university claiming that and having a race realism department.

The 1930's called, they want their racism back.
Your question is irrelevant to my request for valid data that indicates intrinsic racial equality.

Your question is irrelevant to my request for valid data that indicates intrinsic racial equality.

If your racism had scientific merit, then there would be university departments studying it.

Now, back in the 1930's, they DID try to treat racism with scientific validity. Until that was debunked and debunked hard.

How does that harm you?

Well, I remember in 1991 making out my will during the Gulf War, because the Jews had manipulated us into an unnecessary war.

Black on white crime and black welfare expense harms whites.

Obviously not enough to fix the underlying causes of poverty, addiction, mental illness and gun proliferation.

You see, this funny thing, there are a lot of blacks in the UK and France. Heck, they even have a black actor playing Doctor Who now. They don't have anywhere near our problems, because they have addressed a lot of these issues.

The OP views any criticism of Jews as anti semitism. The students in those schools are protesting the policies of Netanyahu. Netanyahu needs to go and so does Likkud. Some white Jews in America have a problem with racism and that must stop.

Obviously not enough to fix the underlying causes of poverty, addiction, mental illness and gun proliferation.

The War on Poverty After 50 Years​

September 15, 2014 14 min read

In his January 1964 State of the Union address, President Lyndon Johnson proclaimed, “This administration today, here and now, declares unconditional war on poverty in America.” In the 50 years since that time, U.S. taxpayers have spent over $22 trillion on anti-poverty programs. Adjusted for inflation, this spending (which does not include Social Security or Medicare) is three times the cost of all U.S. military wars since the American Revolution. Yet progress against poverty, as measured by the U.S. Census Bureau, has been minimal, and in terms of President Johnson’s main goal of reducing the “causes” rather than the mere “consequences” of poverty, the War on Poverty has failed completely. In fact, a significant portion of the population is now less capable of self-sufficiency than it was when the War on Poverty began.

How much more money do you want us to waste in futile efforts to bring Negroes up to our standards of performance and behavior?

Okay. Get rid of AIPAC too.
Blacks are hated because of their high rates of crime and welfare expense. Jews are resented because of their high IQ averages, their success, and their prosperity.

Right. That's why they have been on the dole since 1948.

Forum List

Back