Ivy League professor calls Carson a 'coon'

Imagine if the same had been said about Obama. Heads would have rolled (literally).

I thought you all hated political correctness?
We hate hypocrisy more, and you are the poster boy for hypocrisy.
Why aren't you the hypocrite for being all upset about what some pointy headed Ivy league professor said?

I'm just pointing out that you wingnuts are currently on another one of your anti-PC kicks. And you're not following the playbook.

I don't know whether to laugh or cry.

Having some one call Ben a coon frankly is outrageous and that person needs a smack down because his intention was to demean the man.

Now in the south and I lived there for many a year coon was so different and they taste lousy but they were hunted to keep the population under control. I had an exception. :)

Duncan was my guy. Long story. Awesome ending!

I'll agree with you that this is a sad example of Americanism, but no worse than what has been heaved upon Obama for 7 years. I know that some feel strongly about him but I have the same level of intolerance that you have . There is far better ways to voice our strong opinions than using race.

I actually was a fool who though he could bring so many together. My grandbaby Trinity is biracial. My offspring with this most unreal man from Trinidad. Damien.

Cool runnings man.

But obviously we can't . I see a jerk dinner at the White House. I'm in like Flint baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I prefer grilled over a low wood anything.

Imagine if the same had been said about Obama. Heads would have rolled (literally).

Why aren't you the hypocrite for being all upset about what some pointy headed Ivy league professor said?

I'm just pointing out that you wingnuts are currently on another one of your anti-PC kicks. And you're not following the playbook.
So, you think calling Carson a "coon" is ok?

No worse than calling Mexicans rapists.

Having some one call Ben a coon frankly is outrageous and that person needs a smack down because his intention was to demean the man.

Now in the south and I lived there for many a year coon was so different and they taste lousy but they were hunted to keep the population under control. I had an exception. :)

I'll agree with you that this is a sad example of Americanism, but no worse than what has been heaved upon Obama for 7 years. I know that some feel strongly about him but I have the same level of intolerance that you have . There is far better ways to voice our strong opinions than using race.

I should have let you guys know go to big pharma know tds on a whole batch of anti flu drugs. You guys could have made a fortune by now.

Sorries.

I actually was a fool who though he could bring so many together. My grandbaby Trinity is biracial. My offspring with this most unreal man from Trinidad. Damien.

Cool runnings man.

But obviously we can't . I see a jerk dinner at the White House. I'm in like Flint baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I prefer grilled over a low wood anything.

I think Obama is an excuse and something else is going on to incur this much anger. I just wish someone could explain it to me. I mean we have preppers willing to stand with the people at the Bundy ranch, we have a huge run of abortion laws, we have anger at the Pope, we have people openly and darkly suggesting the 2nd Amendment solution and I really would like someone to explain all this to me.

Now you are a politco,

You know Trump wasn't talking about the general. Hell's bells man. Have you ever monitored the southern Mexican border? Holy toledo!

You see what they do?

I'm ready to roll on human rights violations. I just have to make it thru this election up here.

I think he just meant the illegal aliens who come over the boarder and kill and rape then are set free time and time again... It makes other illegal aliens want to do the same because there is no punishment for them in American sanctuary city's.

Imagine if the same had been said about Obama. Heads would have rolled (literally). What typical Foxcrappe.
What typical Foxcrappe.
It's a black Ivy League professor, so eat shytte and die, racists/hater dupes lol...
"An Ivy League professor said that Ben Carson should win the "coon of the year"after the 2016 hopeful supported allowing Confederate flags at NASCAR events.

In a tweet sent out last Tuesday, University of Pennsylvania religious studies professor Anthea Butler, wrote "If only there was a 'coon of the year' award ..." when responding to Daily Beast editor-at-large Goldie Taylor's tweet containing a link to a Sports Illustrated article on the issue."
"

Last edited:
50 posts into this thread and not ONE liberal has condemned the professor for calling Ben Carson a COON. Is anybody surprised? Not me.

50 posts into this thread and not ONE liberal has condemned the professor for calling Ben Carson a COON. Is anybody surprised? Not me.

Please, you expect Libs to come to anyone's defense when Obama is excoriated and run into the dirt daily? Not going to happen. When you start respecting ours we'll do the same for yours.

Forum List

Back